Page 26 of 460 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126 ... LastLast

Thread: Meme & Quote Thread

Connoisseur of Minors zitothebrave's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,469 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Garmel View Post
    You're right. The Christian right and their myths(Adam & Eve, Tower of Babel, etc) are harmless and do not affect anyone. The left and their myths(gender is a social construct, goofy anti-economic ideas, etc) are far from harmless.
    LOLWUT?
    Stockholm, more densely populated than NYC - sturg

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,326 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zitothebrave View Post
    LOLWUT?
    I didn't stutter, Junior. The garbage that you and your ilk support is a big reason why America has the issues it has.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,469 Posts
    I didn't stutter, Junior. The garbage that you and your ilk support is a big reason why America has the issues it has.
    Yup. You got it right. The world is getting warmer because of liberals. Jobs have been shipped out overseas since the 80s because of liberals. Yup you got it correct. LMFAO people choosing how they want to identify sexually is a problem in America. GTFO.

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,788 Posts
    Someone not understanding what evolution is, is stupid. Why would I want someone running the country who lacks basic comprehension?

ANd evolution isn't a theory in the same regard as my theory is that Ray is Luke's daughter, it's a scientific theory, Which means it's been proven through scientific method over and over and over again, and tested by others.

And he said "I think it’s a theory. The theory of evolution. And I don’t accept it as a theory." Which basically means that he has spat all over scientific evidence, or to put it in meme form
    I'm curious how you think Paul would use his religious views to govern the country in a negative way... or do you not feel he has a right to his opinion... Oh that's right, you're a modern day "progressive".. i.e, "Agree with me or you are stupid/racist/homophobic/transphobic/sexist/flavor of the month"

Meanwhile, from Ron Paul's book, "Liberty Defined"

No one person has perfect knowledge as to man's emergence on this earth. Yet almost everyone has a strong religious, scientific, or emotional opinion he or she considers gospel. The creationists frown on the evolutionists, and the evolutionists dismiss the creationists as kooky and unscientific. Lost in this struggle are those who look objectively at the scientific evidence for evolution without feeling any need to reject the notion of an all-powerful, all-knowing Creator. My personal view is that recognizing the validity of the evolutionary process does not support atheism nor should it diminish one's view about God and the universe. This is a debate about science and religion...and should not involve politicians at all.
    It's funny.. a guy who says he believes in individual liberty is constantly mocking Ron Paul

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,326 Posts
    Yup. You got it right. The world is getting warmer because of liberals. Jobs have been shipped out overseas since the 80s because of liberals. Yup you got it correct. LMFAO people choosing how they want to identify sexually is a problem in America. GTFO.
    LOL!!! More liberal myths.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,788 Posts
    I don't think you have a firm grasp on why either of these are happening...

But I know the answer to both is bigger government!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to sturg33 For This Useful Post:

Garmel (06-02-2016)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,469 Posts
    LOL!!! More liberal myths.
    LMAO yup, Global Warming isn't happening, and we're not losing jobs. LMFAO. You're chump change, level up before you step into the ring with the big boys.

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,326 Posts
    LMAO yup, Global Warming isn't happening, and we're not losing jobs. LMFAO. You're chump change, level up before you step into the ring with the big boys.
    You're the only chump I see here, bitch.

A Chip Off the Old Rock Julio3000's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,155 Posts
    [QUOTE=Garmel;312705]
    Quote Originally Posted by Julio3000 View Post

Remember this?
    Oh, yeah. Totally the same. A little insensitive? Sure.

So, how 'bout you? You defend the Kovaleski thing? You like it? Think it was funny?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,469 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post
    I'm curious how you think Paul would use his religious views to govern the country in a negative way... or do you not feel he has a right to his opinion... Oh that's right, you're a modern day "progressive".. i.e, "Agree with me or you are stupid/racist/homophobic/transphobic/sexist/flavor of the month"
    I don't believe I mentioned religious views to govern country. Unless you believe that it's impossible to be wrong without being religious.

Period. Saying, theory of evolution is just a theory is spitting in the face of reason. Which is not something I want to see.

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,326 Posts
    [QUOTE=Julio3000;312717]

Oh, yeah. Totally the same. A little insensitive? Sure.

So, how 'bout you? You defend the Kovaleski thing? You like it? Think it was funny?
    Yep. It is the exact same thing. No, I don't defend the Kovaleski thing. Pretty rude of Trump.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,788 Posts
    I don't believe I mentioned religious views to govern country. Unless you believe that it's impossible to be wrong without being religious.

Period. Saying, theory of evolution is just a theory is spitting in the face of reason. Which is not something I want to see.
    Well... he made it very clear how he views the subject in his book.

And like I said - his personal views mean nothing as he would govern based on a constitutional basis.

But your boy wants us to be like Venezuela.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,469 Posts
    You're the only chump I see here, bitch.
    Quality post bro. I'm glad you're at least swinging for the fences, but you need to play in rookie ball before jumping to the bigs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,155 Posts
    "All of Ron Paul's dumb opinions belong to Lew Rockwell" is one of the most giggle-worthy retorts of the last, er, forever.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Julio3000 For This Useful Post:

zitothebrave (06-02-2016)

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,326 Posts
    Quality post bro. I'm glad you're at least swinging for the fences, but you need to play in rookie ball before jumping to the bigs.
    Better than anything than you can post, "bro". Quit embarrassing yourself.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,788 Posts
    "All of Ron Paul's dumb opinions belong to Lew Rockwell" is one of the most giggle-worthy retorts of the last, er, forever.
    It would be... but those newsletters contradict basically everything he's ever stood for publicly... so I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt... the man said he didn't write them, so I'll go by his word... if there's evidence to the contrary, I'll re-assess.

His voting record, his books, his public speaking record, and anything else I can think of don't support that rhetoric.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,155 Posts
    [QUOTE=Garmel;312719]

Yep. It is the exact same thing. No, I don't defend the Kovaleski thing. Pretty rude of Trump.
    So denigrating himself by saying that his best bowling score would qualify him for a competition open to people with disabilities—which, I'll grant you, is insensitive—is EXACTLY the same as

Coo.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,788 Posts
    You're right. The Christian right and their myths(Adam & Eve, Tower of Babel, etc) are harmless and do not affect anyone. The left and their myths(gender is a social construct, goofy anti-economic ideas, etc) are far from harmless.
    I'm a lot more concerned about a President who does not understand basic economics - or even math for that matter - than a President who believes in God or doesn't accept evolution as fact.

Unless you can point me to a "Evolution is fake bill" that this supposed President would sign into law, it doesn't affect me one iota.

Bernie on the other hand - well he does love him some bread lines. And that does affect me.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to sturg33 For This Useful Post:

Garmel (06-02-2016)

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,326 Posts
    [QUOTE=Julio3000;312725]

So denigrating himself by saying that his best bowling score would qualify him for a competition open to people with disabilities—which, I'll grant you, is insensitive—is EXACTLY the same as

Coo.
    It is the exact same thing, man. Both are making fun of disabled people. There's no difference. The only thing that is different is one is done by a conservative and one is done by a liberal. You're just taking up for the liberal. If Obama had done the hand gestures and if Trump said the special Olympics comments you would still be defending Obama. I'm not defending either one of them. They are both wrong.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post
    It would be... but those newsletters contradict basically everything he's ever stood for publicly... so I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt... the man said he didn't write them, so I'll go by his word... if there's evidence to the contrary, I'll re-assess.

His voting record, his books, his public speaking record, and anything else I can think of don't support that rhetoric.
    Let me follow the line of logic. Paul not accountable for newsletter written in his name
    yet
    HRC is accountable for what Bill Clinton did in his name

do I have that right ?
    The best way to stop a bad guy with a gun is to make sure he doesn’t get a gun.