Page 210 of 458 FirstFirst ... 110160200208209210211212220260310 ... LastLast
Results 4,181 to 4,200 of 9144

Thread: Meme & Quote Thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AerchAngel View Post
    Like funerals? Seriously that is being respectful because I know no other proceedings that church does that requires police involvement.

Secondly most funerals processions will have traffic routed to areas (I have been to many funerals in Chicago and they avoided all main thoroughfares in each occasion) that is not congestive so I think you are putting a fake post because of your anti-Christian stance or pining Muslims (which you love even with their more violent anti female anti gay fetish than any other religion and it is not even close) are better than Christians because most Republicans and almost 95% BLACKs (you know the ones you think are die hard Liberals) are bible thumping Christians.
    I guess you could add funerals as a civic incomveience. My intent was traffic involving the end of regular church services.

But both are no more inconvenience than keeping ones dog leashed.
    Which is just the price of living in a civil society

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 57Brave View Post
    I'm not Muslim and all the same would like you to keep your dog on a leash, out of my yard and away from my children.
    They asked respectfully and your reply was this ?
    Don't be a dick

Christians make the same requests -- often I have to wait in rush hour traffic while churches are given special treatment by rent a traffic cops --- some neighborhoods in NYC request quiet on Saturdays etc etc etc

Price we pay for living together

And I would treat christians the same. Believe me I have raged plenty about cops blocking traffic so church goers can exit faster. In case you havent noticed I dont like being told what to do. Perfectly fine taking orders at work, thats an agreement I voluntarily made with my employer.

If these people wanted to be respectful they should have left religion out of it. Its probably the calling dogs filthy that pisses me off. I dont care what their religion says and I dont care if my dog offends them. Its their problem for being morons who believe in a magic sky fairy that tells them to kill people of other religions. And this applies to Christians too. Me Personally I am offended by hot women not being topless, no one is going to care about not offending me. My being offended is just as made up as theirs. In fact forcing women to cover themselves does offend me and pisses me off when I see it in public. Indoctrinating women from birth into believe they have to cover themselves then saying they choose to do it and are not forced is bullcrap. Anyone could raise a kid to think we are controlled by tiny frogs living in or heads like a mecha from an anime and they would believe it if you control what outside contact/information they receive.
    "Donald Trump will serve a second term as president of the United States.

It’s over."

Little Thethe Nov 19, 2020.

Secretary of Statistics AerchAngel's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunrevenge View Post
    And I would treat christians the same. Believe me I have raged plenty about cops blocking traffic so church goers can exit faster. In case you havent noticed I dont like being told what to do. Perfectly fine taking orders at work, thats an agreement I voluntarily made with my employer.

If these people wanted to be respectful they should have left religion out of it. Its probably the calling dogs filthy that pisses me off. I dont care what their religion says and I dont care if my dog offends them. Its their problem for being morons who believe in a magic sky fairy that tells them to kill people of other religions. And this applies to Christians too. Me Personally I am offended by hot women not being topless, no one is going to care about not offending me. My being offended is just as made up as theirs. In fact forcing women to cover themselves does offend me and pisses me off when I see it in public. Indoctrinating women from birth into believe they have to cover themselves then saying they choose to do it and are not forced is bullcrap. Anyone could raise a kid to think we are controlled by tiny frogs living in or heads like a mecha from an anime and they would believe it if you control what outside contact/information they receive.

Preach brutha!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 57Brave View Post
    I guess you could add funerals as a civic incomveience. My intent was traffic involving the end of regular church services.

But both are no more inconvenience than keeping ones dog leashed.
    Which is just the price of living in a civil society
    That is a first. I never see the cops out when church is let out and we had over 5000 members. If you have to work along that route tough ****, find another way around. Just like any sporting event, don't see cops out for that either in Green Bay/St. Paul or Minneapolis and I been to many events. You are on your own.

It's just a slam by you because the word Muslim is in there and you love White Knighting for a bunch of misogynistic barbarians bent on violence to infidels. I guess you are okay with them throwing gays off the roof or castrated to be a eunuch, women garbed head to toe and if they don't stone to death.

Just keep protecting that faith of you have no choice in life unlike errrrrr......Christians that don't care about such laws and you have the freedom to do what the hell you want in your life. They might look down on certain aspects but they won't kill you for it and pretty much leave you alone with your beliefs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaw View Post
    It is common (at least here in the Bible Belt) for police to direct traffic at churches on Sunday mornings to allow pedestrians to cross from auxiliary parking, and to help parking lots empty quickly and safely. I assume that is what 57 was referring to, although I can't account for the "rush hour traffic" bit that he threw in there.
    57 = White Knight for the Muslim faith that believes in violence and subjugation of those not like them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Oh I was reading an article about Kaepernick involving Ray Lewis and his thoughts on Kaeps tramp like gf who had been around other SF players in her lifetime allegedly. The author had to bring in Lewis past which had NO BEARING WHATSOEVER in the content of the article. It was slight on Lewis because he is not pro BLM like other blacks so the author had to throw that in there. It is like the article of the white lady of putting in fluff to attack a segment of society to further that agenda and I got the gist of what she is saying and like it and I did not like the hit part but I did not let it bother me either in seeing the whole message.

if my thought dreams could be seen goldfly's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AerchAngel View Post
    Like funerals? Seriously that is being respectful because I know no other proceedings that church does that requires police involvement.
    church down the street from me has cops direct traffic for their church and stops traffic on a pretty busy road so people can more easily turn into their church etc

to comment on that picture/note, **** off. as long as the dog doesn't bite people, it's your problem for not liking an animal we most likely don't deserve. dogs are the best.
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by goldfly View Post
    church down the street from me has cops direct traffic for their church and stops traffic on a pretty busy road so people can more easily turn into their church etc

to comment on that picture/note, **** off. as long as the dog doesn't bite people, it's your problem for not liking an animal we most likely don't deserve. dogs are the best.
    not only would I ignore the sign, if my dog want to take a **** in their yard, I would let her do it and I wouldn't bother to pick it up either (I would normally pick up poop anywhere) just to spite their asses for not liking "dirty" dogs.

Well I don't like to see your women in garbed head to toe in my neighborhood or my stores because they freak the hell out of me. Underneath Burb whatever the hell they call is a hairy ass monster and I thought French girls not shaving but Muslim females, egads!!!.

if my thought dreams could be seen goldfly's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to goldfly For This Useful Post:

cajunrevenge (09-09-2017), Jaw (09-08-2017)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts

Lololololololololololololol

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,625 Posts
    The Social Justice Warrior:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,625 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    FFF - BB, BB, 2B, HR, 2B, HR, 1B, BB, BB, 1B, BB, BB, HR

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Runnin For This Useful Post:

cajunrevenge (09-08-2017), goldfly (09-09-2017)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts
    Me and Jaw clearly visit the same spots.

It’s over."

17. The Following User Says Thank You to cajunrevenge For This Useful Post:

Jaw (09-08-2017)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    The best way to stop a bad guy with a gun is to make sure he doesn’t get a gun.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to 57Brave For This Useful Post:

Runnin (09-08-2017)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    LOLGOP‏ @LOLGOP 32s32 seconds ago

97% of climate scientists agree that politicizing climate change has no negative effects except irritating polluters and dudes who love them
    The best way to stop a bad guy with a gun is to make sure he doesn’t get a gun.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts

It’s over."

22. The Following User Says Thank You to cajunrevenge For This Useful Post:

Runnin (09-09-2017)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts

It’s over."

Boras' Client
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    847 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunrevenge View Post
    But wait, don't they say on certain 3 letter cable "news" networks that the American worker is lazy and underachieves and so on?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts
    By most world standards the American worker is lazy. In my experiences managing I have found people from Mexico are generally the hardest working employees. I used to joke that the less English they spoke the harder worker they were. I know people that come from Mexico who work two full time jobs.

It’s over."