Thread: Israel

Secretary of Statistics AerchAngel's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts

Israel

Wife just came back and thought Democrats were so restricting, Muslims are worse and it is not even close.

They weren't allowed in their churches

The females have to be covered.

You cannot wear ANY crosses in the area of Muslims. They made a few in their elderly party to cover them. (I wonder if Christian churches do that.....no they don't)

Jordan is really filthy and they chant all the time disrupting your sleep. But at leas they had several security people with them at all times.

Israeli police is heavily armed. She said she never seen so many machine guns or equivalent in her lifetime and she is always lived in Wisconsin.

Israeli's are really nice people and to Christians, but Muslims, they are not. She wanted to talk or buy things, they were not friendly at all.

I don't have problem with Muslims but if they treat my wife like that, I might want to rethink how I feel. She is always nice to people and want to be friends with you. It is her nature and why her business does great.

She has over 3000 pictures from Jordan and Israel.

Boras' Client
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    847 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AerchAngel View Post
    Wife just came back and thought Democrats were so restricting, Muslims are worse and it is not even close.

They weren't allowed in their churches

The females have to be covered.

You cannot wear ANY crosses in the area of Muslims. They made a few in their elderly party to cover them. (I wonder if Christian churches do that.....no they don't)

Jordan is really filthy and they chant all the time disrupting your sleep. But at leas they had several security people with them at all times.

Israeli police is heavily armed. She said she never seen so many machine guns or equivalent in her lifetime and she is always lived in Wisconsin.

Israeli's are really nice people and to Christians, but Muslims, they are not. She wanted to talk or buy things, they were not friendly at all.

I don't have problem with Muslims but if they treat my wife like that, I might want to rethink how I feel. She is always nice to people and want to be friends with you. It is her nature and why her business does great.

She has over 3000 pictures from Jordan and Israel.
    I'd like to see some of them sometime and I'm sure most here would too, but remember in advance, neither you nor she is "no goldfly" in the pic department.

As for Muslims, I always preface this with the PC statement of I realize all Muslims aren't bad, aren't terrorists, etc., yada yada yada, but honestly I can't see why any woman would EVER defend that religion or way of life. I just don't. I mean ladies if you want to be enslaved, imprisoned, treated like garbage and have literally ALL your rights taken away just let me know and I'll have you introduced to Rick James. There's no need to travel 8,000-10,000 miles away from home to get that treatment.

Secretary of Statistics AerchAngel's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Oklahomahawk View Post
    I'd like to see some of them sometime and I'm sure most here would too, but remember in advance, neither you nor she is "no goldfly" in the pic department.

As for Muslims, I always preface this with the PC statement of I realize all Muslims aren't bad, aren't terrorists, etc., yada yada yada, but honestly I can't see why any woman would EVER defend that religion or way of life. I just don't. I mean ladies if you want to be enslaved, imprisoned, treated like garbage and have literally ALL your rights taken away just let me know and I'll have you introduced to Rick James. There's no need to travel 8,000-10,000 miles away from home to get that treatment.
    Goldfly is REALLY good I admit. My wife is pretty good as well. People were offering $100 to $500 for her pictures, not all of them but for 25 as a set. As a Christian she said they were free (I quoted Bern to her and she was not too happy with that). I told her now you got almost a 100 people wanting your pictures (she got some really really REALLY nice ones) From Jericho to Nazareth, to Bethlehem, Jerusalem, Tel Aviv, Amman, Dead Sea, Sea of Galilee, she has over 3000 pictures that filled up several of the cards.

Boras' Client
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    847 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AerchAngel View Post
    Goldfly is REALLY good I admit. My wife is pretty good as well. People were offering $100 to $500 for her pictures, not all of them but for 25 as a set. As a Christian she said they were free (I quoted Bern to her and she was not too happy with that). I told her now you got almost a 100 people wanting your pictures (she got some really really REALLY nice ones) From Jericho to Nazareth, to Bethlehem, Jerusalem, Tel Aviv, Amman, Dead Sea, Sea of Galilee, she has over 3000 pictures that filled up several of the cards.
    I'd love to see them, the "you're no goldfly" is just one of those things that gets said here whenever anyone posts pics, no matter who they are or how good the pics are. Goldie actually pays us to say that. ;)