Page 4 of 62 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: HRC

Arizona Fall Leaguer
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    HaHa! Poor Slick Hillie. Being investigated under the Espionage Act. Hey Slick Hillie Trump may release his tax returns when you release all your emails. His Tax returns deserve as much privacy as your emails. Slick Hillies can you remember Slick Willies position on his tax returns in the 1990s? Thy were similar to Ross Perot's. Still waiting for someone in the mainstream media to ask Slick Hillie if she has ever committed adultery. Ted Cruis was asked. Hey Slick Hillie ever had an abortion? Why do female candidates escape these type of personal while me don't? Talk about double standards.

Funny Assed thread!

Secretary of Statistics AerchAngel's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    I think her emails would have exposed espionage and dealings of receiving money from bad people in the Middle East and Asia. So if you deleted said emails which they did and can't recover them, there is nothing the JD can do. The Thump crowd can use it to their advantage as tit for tat, his taxes, her emails. Considering her emails damage the integrity of our nation and a slap on our Judicial system it is way more harmful than his taxes.

Boras' Client
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    847 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AerchAngel View Post
    I think her emails would have exposed espionage and dealings of receiving money from bad people in the Middle East and Asia. So if you deleted said emails which they did and can't recover them, there is nothing the JD can do. The Thump crowd can use it to their advantage as tit for tat, his taxes, her emails. Considering her emails damage the integrity of our nation and a slap on our Judicial system it is way more harmful than his taxes.
    The problem is the Repubs outsourced the scouring of Hilldog's email stuff to the same numbnuts they managed to get the Dems to outsource to get Obamacare's computer network (if you want to call it that) up and going. Apparently they really weren't faking about how incompetent those computer geeks were/are.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 57Brave View Post
    We are more interested in this.

If this was Donald "The Don" Thump, it would be front page news. I guess the media is all in for Liarilly Rotten Clinton.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Yahoo finally got something out and boy they are really a hit piece for Shillary. They purposely trying to make Sanders look bad. Are they that damn desperate? This Paducah, KY paper (where I am from) shed the light by not choosing sides while Yahoo put a hit piece on Sanders people.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    Just exactly why is she seen in as negative a light as (fill in the blank .... ) Trump?
    this is Brooks notion.
    The letters are interesting

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/24/op...ft-region&_r=0

Opeteh Lebanon, NH 3 hours ago

So Mrs. Clinton is disliked because she is an over achieving, hard working politician, who is devoted to understanding the issues at hand and finding solutions? When she was Secretary of State her tireless effort was rewarded with great approval ratings but now her ship is sinking because of her tireless effort of becoming the first female president? Makes no sense.
    Her negative ratings are up for a simple reason: an underground whisper and misogynic smear campaign orchestrated by the Republican Party and by the Sanders camp. The main stream media is a welcome collaborator by amplifying the nonsense that Mrs. Clinton is as unpopular as Mr. Trump by numbers. Trump is unpopular because he is a dangerous populist with a temper, poor judgement and a narcissistic personality who is riding high on white supremacy, racism and fascist ideas. Mrs. Clinton is unpopular because she is a bit stiff and an introvert who has trouble connecting to the voter via mass media. Like every introvert she is amiable in person.
    The best way to stop a bad guy with a gun is to make sure he doesn’t get a gun.

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,781 Posts
    Ah yes... it's the misogynist smear campaign!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    Remind me, what she wore in that debate that took up two pages of comments ?

Am working on a treatise for the general election debates on the relevance of the red tie over the blue.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,781 Posts
    Well she looked like a fool... if a man every wore an ugly yellow thing, I'll happily mock him.

But that is not the reason everyone hates her

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    would anyone else argue the political value of witchhunting Bill Clintons sex life and how it reflects on HRC ?

Kenneth Starr -known for investigating Clinton's sex scandal--fired as Baylor prez amid football team sexual scandal

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...3443&tid=ss_tw

On Starr’s watch, the school is accused of failing to respond to rapes or sexual assaults reported by at least six women students from 2009-2016. Although the problem of sexual assault at the university goes beyond the football team, at least eight former Baylor football players have been accused of violence against women over the last eight years and Coach Art Briles and Athletic Director Ian McCaw have received increasing criticism. The regents, according to Brown, believe Starr bears more responsibility in the matter than Briles.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,781 Posts
    By the way, I love how it's OK to make fun of Donald's hair or his orange spray tan... but it's misogynistic to make fun Hilary's North Korean hideous dress.

Oh it's good to be a leftist.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Clinton's dirty?

Naaaaaaaaah

Assassinations
    Sex with others while married
    Selling State secrets
    Blaming videos for Muslim uprisings
    Laundering money

Is this part of the Godfather Triology?

Co-Owner, BravesCenter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,446 Posts
    Surprised not to see 57 in here attacking the State Department Investigator General.

Connoisseur of Minors zitothebrave's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,468 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    Surprised not to see 57 in here attacking the State Department Investigator General.
    She's getting killed. It may be time for her to feint an illness to step down and give Bernie the nom, and then at the convention Bernie names her VP. Maybe even steps down after a few years in office? Who knows.
    Stockholm, more densely populated than NYC - sturg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zitothebrave View Post
    She's getting killed. It may be time for her to feint an illness to step down and give Bernie the nom, and then at the convention Bernie names her VP. Maybe even steps down after a few years in office? Who knows.
    And they keep coming.....

I am no Trump fan, but I rather his skeletons is of the private nature than a person in a position to do harm to our country by enabling crooks, foreign entities to dictate how we conduct business and profiting off of it. Big difference between these two skeletons.

Oh Steak Sauce can't say anything, Trump issues are private and has no bearing on our country while Crooked Hillary has national consequences that threaten our security and foreign policy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AerchAngel View Post
    And they keep coming.....

I am no Trump fan, but I rather his skeletons is of the private nature than a person in a position to do harm to our country by enabling crooks, foreign entities to dictate how we conduct business and profiting off of it. Big difference between these two skeletons.

Oh Steak Sauce can't say anything, Trump issues are private and has no bearing on our country while Crooked Hillary has national consequences that threaten our security and foreign policy.
    Wow, as a " black person " I never thought I'd see you become a Trump apologist.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    https://www.scribd.com/doc/313806901...y-Requirements

These reports are kind of like being 14 leafing through a copy of Lady Chatterley's Lover looking for the good parts.
    But missing all of the literature in between

Funny how many here have an opinion of the report yet, no one, myself included, has read the report in its entirety.
    For themselves - or learned anything that is in the report except where Lady Ottoline and the mason ...

Back in the day this was akin to "oh, I get Playboy not for the pictures but to read the articles"
    Of course we will be hearing about this ad nauseum until November if she loses or the next 8 years if she wins.
    But like so much else that she has been accused of, once you ( here is that phrase again) scratch the surface it is far more complicated and nuanced than "Crooked Hillary"
    But hey, she is a 68 year old woman that AA doesn't find attractive

My money once said 7-10 of you would end up voting for Trump.
    Let's up that - I'd say 25-30 across all of the board forums will vote for Trump.
    3/4 of you because you buy into the nonsense of "Crooked Hillary"
    I have another for ya "Compassionate Conservatism" bunch aya bought that too

Or argued Palin a wiser choice for VEEP than Biden

Read all 83 pages then come back and tell me what it said
    Last edited by 57Brave; 05-26-2016 at 09:02 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 57Brave View Post
    Wow, as a " black person " I never thought I'd see you become a Trump apologist.
    I rather a person screw around with his private life than a person who screws around with our nation's security and profiting off of selling us down the river for their own personal gain.

Our nation's interest is best for our nation, not for private power (Crooked Hillary).

Co-Owner, BravesCenter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,446 Posts
    Speaks volumes about how a Clinton administration might operate in the Oval. I mean, if you are comfortable with that ...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    Have either of you read the report or just skimmed for the "good parts"

Let's turn that around.
    Did you see Trump's speech in Alburque Tuesday and how he spoke of the Governor ?
    That is an easy one - doen't require any reading - little or no subtlty and a visiousness that, you would feel comfortable with in the Oval White House ?

Read the report