Page 45 of 62 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast

Thread: HRC

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,708 Posts
    So spirit cooking exists. It apparently involves drinking a mix of bodily fluids and doing other weird stuff. I learned that from this election.
    thank you weso1!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,739 Posts
    You people think I am joking when I tell you millions of people are being sexually assaulted because of the War on Drugs? Hillary didnt start the war but she poured gasoline on the fire and now wants to be elected to put out that fire. Except she is taking money from everyone that benefits from the war on drugs. Police unions. Prison unions. Pharmaceutical companies. Alcohol companies. Bill Clinton will never rape you or anyone you know. Donald Trump will never rape you or anyone you know. There is a significant chance someone you know will be sexually assaulted by a police officer in search of drugs.

Heres another victim of Hillarys policies. In jail for a non violent drug offense. Score one more for the good guys!

https://photographyisnotacrime.com/2...t-blood-sugar/

“Johnson also admitted that she was fully aware of the severity of Angerbauer’s medical diabetic situation, but rather than treat her, she told her that things don’t work that way, if you miss your medical call you have to wait until it’s time for your next medical call,” the affidavit for Johnson’s arrest states.

“Johnson told investigators that if she allowed all offenders to do that, she’d never get anything done.”

Angerbauer had been pleading for help throughout the night.

At around 4:00 a.m., trustees at the jail observed Angerbauer laying unconscious in her jail cell and informed medical staff.

At 4:12 a.m., video shows Angerbauer unconscious next to what appears to be vomit when Johnson looks through the glass panel in her cell. At this point, Angerbauer has received no insulin in almost 23 hours.

Johnson appears to yell at Angerbauer, flips the lights off and on, and knocks on the glass window of her jail cell.

About a minute later, a correctional officer opens the door to Angerbauer’s cell for Johnson. She walks in carrying a folder and shakes Angerbauer.

Angerbauer is motionless and doesn’t move or respond.

Nurse Johnson leaves then returns with a tube of glucose used for diabetics and squirts it into Angerbauer’s mouth at around 4:15 a.m.

A correctional officer stands by Angerbauer, attempting to provide support, as she remains motionless and by this time appears completely unconscious.

At 4:37 a.m., Angerbauer’s body appears lifeless, her legs are lopsided, her mouth is open and her head is tilted back.

At this point, nobody on the medical or jail staff bothered to call 911 for medical attention, although one correctional officer appears to be texting as he stands in the doorway.

Nurse Johnson continues to test Angerbauer’s blood sugar levels while Angerbauer remains limp and unresponsive.

At 4:57 a.m., a female correctional officer enters the cell with a video camera.

A male correctional officer standing in the cell begins talking on a cordless phone, presumably calling 911 attempting to summon paramedics for medical help.

Paramedics arrive and enter Angerbauer’s cell at 5:06 a.m. just shortly after Johnson decided to administer CPR, using a portable defibrillator.

Emergency personnel is unable to revive Angerbauer. Paramedics leave at 5:10 a.m. just minutes after they arrive.

About a minute later, Johnson closes Angerbauer’s eyes, places an orange sheet over her deceased body and exits the jail cell.

The Clintons had 8 years and they turned the war on drugs into a holocaust. Obama has had 8 years and I think the most he did was pardon a few dozen drug offenders. Democrats have had the presidency for 16 of the last 24 years and all they have done is make it worse. Stop giving these thugs tools to violate people!
    Last edited by cajunrevenge; 11-06-2016 at 02:58 AM.
    "Donald Trump will serve a second term as president of the United States.

It’s over."

Little Thethe Nov 19, 2020.

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,788 Posts
    Isn't it interesting how much wall street wants Hilary to win?

The market is crushing today after fbi announcement

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    just wait til she takes all the guns, gives free stuff to "the colored", has only women in her cabinet and allows floods and floods of Syrians.
    The best way to stop a bad guy with a gun is to make sure he doesn’t get a gun.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,788 Posts
    Not sure why that is related... I think anyone who is paying attention knows that HRC is the Wall Street candidate

Hessmania Forever
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,965 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post
    Not sure why that is related... I think anyone who is paying attention knows that HRC is the Wall Street candidate
    Wall Street values stability over anything else. They are surely self-interested, but there preference here as much to do with predictability in the larger sense as opposed to the smaller sense. I think they see in Trump's rejection of free trade something that would be similar to Brexit, at least in the short term.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    is Wall Street still part of the USA ?

and aren't they allowed to be a part of the conversation and have representation?

What is your point

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,788 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 50PoundHead View Post
    Wall Street values stability over anything else. They are surely self-interested, but there preference here as much to do with predictability in the larger sense as opposed to the smaller sense. I think they see in Trump's rejection of free trade something that would be similar to Brexit, at least in the short term.
    You are correct... but the corporatism knows HRC is part of the corrupt system that will keep the money flowing.

They want that..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,788 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 57Brave View Post
    is Wall Street still part of the USA ?

and aren't they allowed to be a part of the conversation and have representation?

What is your point
    LOL... I seem to recall you destroying Romney on the "corporations are people too" line

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    I disagree with that sentiment
    but Understand where and why

because I can understand something (Wall St being represented) does not necessarily mean I fall in lock step with the concept

You are in favor of corporations having representation -- why would you dispute what I said ?
    Are you trolling me ...... ??

Don't understand your being against HRC being an agent of Wall Street -- I would think you of all the poster here would find that appealing.
    Only conclusion I can come to is you have abandonded policy, politics and have stood next to personal

Pretty lazy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,788 Posts
    I disagree with that sentiment
    but Understand where and why

because I can understand something (Wall St being represented) does not necessarily mean I fall in lock step with the concept

You are in favor of corporations having representation -- why would you dispute what I said ?
    Are you trolling me ...... ??

Don't understand your being against HRC being an agent of Wall Street -- I would think you of all the poster here would find that appealing
    sigh...

I point it out as the libs seem to hate wall street (occupy wall stree)... yet they are fully behind the wall street candidate

I got no issues with wall street... i have issues with bad fiscal policy like artificially low interest rates that feul wall street bubbles... But I'm certain you don't understand this

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    sigh...

I point it out as the libs seem to hate wall street (occupy wall stree)... yet they are fully behind the wall street candidate

I got no issues with wall street... i have issues with bad fiscal policy like artificially low interest rates that feul wall street bubbles... But I'm certain you don't understand this
    I don't understand "seem to hate... "

a person of my age is reliant on Wall Street.
    Please understand, there is no monolith Wall Street

Let me add, once there is a 2nd Clinton administration my hope is she reaches out and speaks to militias and anti-abortion and white nationalists. etc etc etc

One problem we live in is 51 vs 49. Where the 51 rules and the 49 get shut out.
    Looking at the history that would have been an outgrowth of Reagan -Lee Atwater - Roger Ailes - early Rush Limbaugh years.

Obama tried -- you can look it up
    Last edited by 57Brave; 11-07-2016 at 10:49 AM.

Hessmania Forever
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,965 Posts
    sigh...

I think Hillary and Trump are Wall Street #1 and Wall Street #2 and that fight was lost 40 years ago. The average American has money tied up in the stock market with IRAs and 401(k)s and the like making the preservation of the Dow Jones almost theological. I'm guessing the only way interest rates go up is if inflation goes up, which may be in the offing if Trump were to clamp down on free trade.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,739 Posts
    http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/11...?client=safari

An obscure private firm hired by the State Department over internal objections to protect U.S. diplomats in Benghazi just months before the American ambassador and three others were killed was staffed with hastily recruited locals with terror ties who helped carry out the attack, multiple sources told Fox News

"Donald Trump will serve a second term as president of the United States.

It’s over."

Little Thethe Nov 19, 2020.

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,066 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Oklahomahawk View Post
    I"m really not sure why we're going off on this particular tangent, of course I object to any group that claims to be representatives of/for my God campaigning for any candidate from as far back as I can remember. And I have heard so much "we have to vote for a candidate who's going to get as many people on the Supreme Court as possible so that they will one day reverse Roe v. Wade. That's just IMO at its root bad people using Christian folk who are gullible enough to believe these people. I realize that I don't have any proof that the Repubs absolutely don't care about repealing Roe v. Wade, that it's a much better campaigning tool as it now stands as getting rid of it would ever be but no matter what I say people are still gonna believe the slick talking types who associate that party with morality and use the vain hope of stopping abortions as the reason to give them and their people "just a few more years" to make it happen and then pay no attention to all the stuff they do manage to do during those years, just like Bush/Cheney 2000-2008.

As for both sides "doing it" I do believe that's true in many cases but surely you don't think that "campaigning from the pulpit" is anywhere near 50/50 on the Repub/Dem front do you?

Oh, absolutely! Have you ever spent much time with theological liberals or with the African-American church?

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,066 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Oklahomahawk View Post
    By the way, just to make sure I'm clear on this, since I"ve already opened the can of worms, I am not concerned with the church poisoning the state, IMO both of these parties are way beyond that in their own ways. My only concern is that the state poisons the church and non-believers see the stuff that goes on in the name of the Lord and it drives them away from him, instead of towards him.

Amen!

Boras' Client
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    847 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BedellBrave View Post
    Oh, absolutely! Have you ever spent much time with theological liberals or with the African-American church?
    Well seeing as how politics can poison the minds and hearts of people I don't suppose that should be surprising, but no I really haven't been around many of those groups. I have however seen a LOT of conservatives, people I typically think of as good Christians absolutely lose their minds and jump down there in the mud and act just as rabid and hate filled as anybody you will ever see on TV. I guess a good analogy might be crystal meth. It doesn't care who you are or how good/bad a person you were before they try it, but once a person does try it, it will take over your mind, heart, body, and soul and it doesn't play favorites on whose life it effs up. Any practice that values truth as little as politics does is, in my opinion, inherently evil and dangerous.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oklahomahawk For This Useful Post:

50PoundHead (11-08-2016), rniki10 (11-08-2016)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    At grave of Susan B. Anthony, suffragette, every few mins,women,little girl to elder,takes a pic or leaves a flower

This is a pretty big deal

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,294 Posts
    At grave of Susan B. Anthony, suffragette, every few mins,women,little girl to elder,takes a pic or leaves a flower

This is a pretty big deal
    It's a shame that the one of the most important moments in American history is going to come as a result of the least deserving person imaginable winning.

It would be like Don King becoming the first black president.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    That is like saying the 2016 Cubs don't deserve to be World Series champs because they weren't as good as the 1998 Yankees

she went toe to toe against someone no one else in USA could go toe toe with.
    Kept her poise and dignity in the process.

She earned it
    we should all hope for her success
    Last edited by 57Brave; 11-08-2016 at 01:25 PM.