Page 5 of 62 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: HRC

Secretary of Statistics AerchAngel's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Hmmmm......

When reporters and the IG/Justice Department ask for a specific period of emails and she said you can ask anything except that, which hurts our national security compared to a circus clown who will tell you what is on his mind. I rather go with a person who only does think to his private life that does not effect our national security.

If you ain't hiding anything, then show us you aren't hiding anything. Telling your staff, especially IT to not say anythin,g amounts to guilt because if you are innocent just say "I have nothing to hide" and then let the inspectors do their job and look at EVERYTHING.

Crooked, Launderer, Murderer, Liar. Sell out your nation

Compared to:

Loudmouth, clown, misogynist (PC version)

I can easily see the lesser of two evils regardless of R and D in their name. If they were switched, I would pick the D.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    Yet we are drifting into a general election where important media sources seem to have decided that Clinton violating State Department email protocols and Trump openly threatening press freedoms, proudly championing war crimes, and cheerfully channeling misogyny and ethnic and racial grievances are of about the same order of magnitude. And that's not to mention the vast differences between the two candidates on all those public-policy issues that Amy Chozick thinks voters have subordinated to questions of "trust."

This is the kind of environment in which it becomes easy for a candidate like Trump to achieve "normalization" even as he continues to do and say abnormal things — you know, like attacking elected officials of his own party even as he is allegedly trying to "unify" it — with every other breath.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer...on-emails.html

The best way to stop a bad guy with a gun is to make sure he doesn’t get a gun.

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,781 Posts
    This is what happens when we keep voting for the lesser of two evils... the bar keeps getting lower and lower each cycle

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sturg33 For This Useful Post:

AerchAngel (05-31-2016)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    if you read the article, or the IG report or really anything ...

what is more untrustworthy of HRC than anyone in the spotlight?
    Let alone the spotlight for 25 years.
    Who else has been in the public bubble for so long ? Madonna - Springsteen maybe, even he has been scandalized.
    Trump -- which is waht the article points to

Bush and Cheney have come and gone. Obama is all but out the door
    Brady ?
    Kobe
    A-Rod

Sure she is perceived as untrustworthy and the bar "getting lower" because after watching Mad Men the take away is - we like the world to sing in perfect harmony.
    But it is just an ad jingle.
    As is the untrustworthy stamp on HRC.

Just yesterday Trump spokesman said ...
    What did Trumps spokesman say?

Bet dollar next to a do nut 7/8 of you have no idea

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,781 Posts
    right right right... misogynist

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    By MAGGIE HABERMAN
    May 27, 2016

Representative Jerrold Nadler of New York, a Democrat whose district includes Lower Manhattan, has written a scathing open letter denouncing Donald J. Trump for receiving grant money intended for small-business owners after the Sept. 11 attacks.

Mr. Nadler’s broadside against Mr. Trump is the latest salvo in efforts by Democrats to illustrate his use of various loopholes over the years to help his businesses.

Mr. Trump, the presumptive Republican presidential nominee, frequently invoked New York’s post-9/11 resilience to combat criticism from his primary rivals over his New York roots.

Mr. Nadler described those words by Mr. Trump as “exploitation” of the city’s darkest day.

“When do you plan on returning the taxpayer money that was designated to ease the suffering of our city’s small-business owners?” Mr. Nadler wrote in the letter, a copy of which his office provided to The New York Times.

He was referring to reports that Mr. Trump had received $150,000 from the World Trade Center Business Recovery Grant program for his property at 40 Wall Street.

A spokeswoman for Mr. Trump, Hope Hicks, did not respond to requests for comment.

“It’s been reported that on your grant application, you claimed 40 Wall Street L.L.C. — which employed 28 people and had $26.8 million in annual revenues at the time — as a ‘small business,’” Mr. Nadler wrote. “Despite the federal definition of a small business as having less than $6 million in revenue, you accepted a $150,000 payout.”

He added, “In grabbing that money with both fists, you took it out of the pockets of small-business owners in New York who were truly hurting, and prevented them from taking full advantage of the relief so generously offered by their fellow citizens.”

Mr. Nadler pointed out that Mr. Trump had later been quoted in a television interview saying none of his properties were harmed in the attacks. Mr. Nadler also made a demand: “Return the funds you received or donate them to a charitable organization dedicated to providing legitimate support for the victims of 9/11.”

Mr. Trump recently made his first trip and first donation to the National September 11 Memorial and Museum, at the site of the devastation. He has not taken a position on the proposed extension of a bill providing health benefits to recovery workers who became ill at the World Trade Center site during the months of cleanup.

Playing the Waiting Game keithlaw's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    294 Posts

The jig is up. Even MSNBC has turned on Hillary. TRVMP will win in a landslide.

if my thought dreams could be seen goldfly's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    i am not a fan of hillary

but the right trying to hate her is laughable cause she is nothing more than a moderate right winger

acting like the sky is falling if she is president is how the republican party has become the party that Trump is their leader

i understand why the far left and far right isn't a fan of hers but everyone else really doesn't have a leg to stand on to hate her imo
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,730 Posts
    No, ****ting on Ron Paul last time around is how they ended up with Trump. Republicans nominated establishment candidates the last 2 elections because they said Romney and McCain were "electable". They have this formula for losing down by just nominating whoever came in second the last time but now thats Ron Paul who they need to be waterboarded to even admit he exists. The only reason they wont back Ron is because he will end our foreign wars. Its sad, they would rather a Democrat who will continue their wars to a Republican who wont.
    "Donald Trump will serve a second term as president of the United States.

It’s over."

Little Thethe Nov 19, 2020.

Co-Owner, BravesCenter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,446 Posts
    I don't understand why the comment 'Hillary is a moderate Republican' is repeated so often on this board. There is absolutely nothing about her platform (especially as it has evolved over the past 6 months as she's pivoted to combat Bernie) which would indicate that, and her history doesn't support it either.

https://www.hillaryclinton.com/issues/

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hawk For This Useful Post:

AerchAngel (05-31-2016), DirkPiggler (05-30-2016)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    I don't understand why the comment 'Hillary is a moderate Republican' is repeated so often on this board. There is absolutely nothing about her platform (especially as it has evolved over the past 6 months as she's pivoted to combat Bernie) which would indicate that, and her history doesn't support it either.

Well mostly cause it's true

If you want to act like the Republican Party is the party of God like Ronald. Then she is without a doubt a moderate republican

I don't care how she pivoted to try to bring Bernie people in

We obviously know it isn't being genuine, right?

What I find odd is the modern day Republican Party said everything they said about Donald (and were right about him) and are now falling in line behind him cause they want the (R) to be president

That's a bigger story than Hillary pivoting to her left to get votes. If anything, that proves my point she is center of the road at the least and and the most in your views a Moderate republican
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunrevenge View Post
    No, ****ting on Ron Paul last time around is how they ended up with Trump. Republicans nominated establishment candidates the last 2 elections because they said Romney and McCain were "electable". They have this formula for losing down by just nominating whoever came in second the last time but now thats Ron Paul who they need to be waterboarded to even admit he exists. The only reason they wont back Ron is because he will end our foreign wars. Its sad, they would rather a Democrat who will continue their wars to a Republican who wont.
    So small picture

If this was true Ron Paul would be president

**NOT ACTUALLY RACIST
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    440 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by goldfly View Post
    So small picture

If this was true Ron Paul would be president

Ron Paul took money and an endorsement from Stormfront. He refused to return the money when asked about it The left would had ate him alive for that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Krgrecw View Post
    Ron Paul took money and an endorsement from Stormfront. He refused to return the money when asked about it The left would had ate him alive for that.
    Honestly Not sure what you are trying to say here

Cause taking money and endorsements from white supremacy groups is encouraged it seems from the republican party
    Last edited by goldfly; 05-30-2016 at 01:52 AM.

Co-Owner, BravesCenter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,446 Posts
    Well mostly cause it's true

If you want to act like the Republican Party is the party of God like Ronald. Then she is without a doubt a moderate republican

I don't care how she pivoted to try to bring Bernie people in

We obviously know it isn't being genuine, right?

What I find odd is the modern day Republican Party said everything they said about Donald (and were right about him) and are now falling in line behind him cause they want the (R) to be president

That's a bigger story than Hillary pivoting to her left to get votes. If anything, that proves my point she is center of the road at the least and and the most in your views a Moderate republican
    Based on what?

There might have been a point in the not so distant past where I would have accepted (if not quite agreed) that Clinton leaned toward a centrist position - as a liberal - but, as of today, judging from the policy positions I linked in my previous post, there is no evidence to substantiate the claim that she is any sort of Republican or conservative.
    Last edited by Hawk; 05-30-2016 at 05:15 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    LOLGOP Retweeted

Casey ‏@pari_passu · 12 Apr 2015

Odd. Conservatives claim Obama won due to his race. Now they claim Hillary's support is due to gender. To them, only white men win on merit.
    .................................................. ..

How do the kids say ?
    #word

**NOT ACTUALLY RACIST
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    440 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 57Brave View Post
    LOLGOP Retweeted

Casey ‏@pari_passu · 12 Apr 2015

Odd. Conservatives claim Obama won due to his race. Now they claim Hillary's support is due to gender. To them, only white men win on merit.
    .................................................. ..

How do the kids say ?
    #word

Bill Clinton said the same thing. Do the numbers not support that theory?

Anytime Now Frankie...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    445 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post

There is nothing moderate or Republican(and certainly nothing Libertarian) about increasing the minimum wage by (at least) 50% or having the support of domestic terror organization SEIU.

Hillary has been a hard core leftist since her days in Arkansas. The only saving grace from those days through Bill's presidency was that he had the upper hand in the relationship due to his office, and could rein her in when she tried to push too far to the left. Those who think a HRC presidency would be Bill 2.0 miss that point. Bill won't have the clout to keep her towards the middle once she gets elected.

The only thing that looks remotely right wing about Hillary is her willingness/ apparent eagerness to fight wars overseas. Which is a big deal no doubt, but would not do nearly as much damage to the country as her anti-middle class economic policies.
    Last edited by DirkPiggler; 05-30-2016 at 10:52 AM.

Still Playing the Waiting Game bravos4evr's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    135 Posts
    never give a woman a white hat, a whistle or the white house
    "I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy"- Tom Waits

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    i am not a fan of hillary

but the right trying to hate her is laughable cause she is nothing more than a moderate right winger

acting like the sky is falling if she is president is how the republican party has become the party that Trump is their leader

i understand why the far left and far right isn't a fan of hers but everyone else really doesn't have a leg to stand on to hate her imo

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer...=twitter_nymag

There is an Indiana Jones–style, “It had to be snakes” inevitability about the fact that Donald Trump is Clinton’s Republican rival. Of course Hillary Clinton is going to have to run against a man who seems both to embody and have attracted the support of everything male, white, and angry about the ascension of women and black people in America. Trump is the antithesis of Clinton’s pragmatism, her careful nature, her capacious understanding of American civic and government institutions and how to maneuver within them. Of course a woman who wants to land in the Oval Office is going to have to get past an aggressive reality-TV star who has literally talked about his penis in a debate.
    Last edited by 57Brave; 05-31-2016 at 11:27 AM.