Thread: HRC

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunrevenge View Post
    Look at every race Hillary has been a candidate. She always starts with enormous support and gets less and less popular the longer the race goes. She is a real life mom from futurama except almost everyone sees through it. If I had any inkling to vote for her it would have changed when she says "because I am a woman" as her first response to a question like "what are your qualifications to be President". Its not acceptable for a man to say being a man makes him qualified to be President.

The real reason she lost is because she failed to garner much of any enthusiasm from democratic voters. Just about every democrat seemed to dislike her but were voting against Trump instead of for Hillary. I still maintain that if she promised to legalize weed she would have got atleast 10 million more votes and won easily. The mental midgets who support prohibition werent going to vote for her anyway.
    Agree or disagree the facts are she won the popular vote in both the primary and general election.
    No matter the metric, she maintained her popularity

" she persisted "
    Last edited by 57Brave; 09-11-2017 at 06:29 AM.
    The best way to stop a bad guy with a gun is to make sure he doesn’t get a gun.