Thread: Target policy on transgenders

Secretary of Statistics AerchAngel's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts

Target policy on transgenders

I hope the females don't mind if I go into the bathroom to watch my child who is 7 when I see someone who is built like a man enters. Of course I will go in and check the stalls (not peep under them, just watching feet. I know they can hide on the toilet seat and just wait.

Good thing the store said it is okay for me to enter as well.

Your thoughts because one of our friends got raped at 7 (in a bathroom) and she is in her 30's and have the shakes really bad from that ordeal still.

Boras' Client
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    847 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AerchAngel View Post
    I hope the females don't mind if I go into the bathroom to watch my child who is 7 when I see someone who is built like a man enters. Of course I will go in and check the stalls (not peep under them, just watching feet. I know they can hide on the toilet seat and just wait.

Good thing the store said it is okay for me to enter as well.

Your thoughts because one of our friends got raped at 7 (in a bathroom) and she is in her 30's and have the shakes really bad from that ordeal still.
    Most parents I know who take their children with them to the bathroom (to the one they use) and stand in there or as you say look around and then walk outside and wait for them. IMO it hasn't been safe to send little kids to the bathroom alone for a long time, it isn't a recent problem.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Oklahomahawk View Post
    Most parents I know who take their children with them to the bathroom (to the one they use) and stand in there or as you say look around and then walk outside and wait for them. IMO it hasn't been safe to send little kids to the bathroom alone for a long time, it isn't a recent problem.
    Actually that is not true.

If I have my daughter, there is no way in heck I will bring her in a males bathroom and her seeing schlongs. At least females don't squat in view of others. Plus, store security will be waiting for me while I am shopping to ask me some questions. The only alternative for me is and thank goodness it works is have a female store employee do it for me.

At Target we can go into female bathrooms if you are a male to watch your kid (emphasize the kid(s)) part. I don't think you can just go in there and just wait to see a female come out still pulling up their skirt, pants, whatever or a female go into the males and watch their schlongs and tell security, I went to the wrong bathroom. Don't think that will fly.

I really don't think females will do this as they are only ones that abuses this is teachers (lucky teenage boys) or priests.

Boras' Client
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    847 Posts
    Actually that is not true.

If I have my daughter, there is no way in heck I will bring her in a males bathroom and her seeing schlongs. At least females don't squat in view of others. Plus, store security will be waiting for me while I am shopping to ask me some questions. The only alternative for me is and thank goodness it works is have a female store employee do it for me.

At Target we can go into female bathrooms if you are a male to watch your kid (emphasize the kid(s)) part. I don't think you can just go in there and just wait to see a female come out still pulling up their skirt, pants, whatever or a female go into the males and watch their schlongs and tell security, I went to the wrong bathroom. Don't think that will fly.

I really don't think females will do this as they are only ones that abuses this is teachers (lucky teenage boys) or priests.
    Jeez, what do you people do in the restrooms up there?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Oklahomahawk View Post
    Jeez, what do you people do in the restrooms up there?
    Lot of pervs up here.

Boras' Client
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    847 Posts
    Lot of pervs up here.
    Must be that wonderful climate you guys have up there. ;)

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,787 Posts
    Couldn't find the bigger thread, but this is close enough

Transgender Charged With Raping 10-Year-Old Girl In Bathroom

http://www.dailywire.com/news/22496/...iro#exit-modal

Very Flirtatious, but Doubts What Love Is. jpx7's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,831 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post
    Couldn't find the bigger thread, but this is close enough

Transgender Charged With Raping 10-Year-Old Girl In Bathroom

http://www.dailywire.com/news/22496/...iro#exit-modal
    A horrible instance proving the depravity of humans generally, not of trans- folks specifically.

We could solve this whole issue easily if we just went with stalls-only gender-neutral bathrooms everywhere.
    Last edited by jpx7; 11-11-2017 at 12:44 AM.
    "For all his tattooings he was on the whole a clean, comely looking cannibal."