I know it's something that many will snicker at, but with the schedule finally beginning to become somewhat more favorable, we really could be getting fairly close to something that resembles a major league team pretty soon. Assuming Mallex stays with the big club and slides over to LF when Ender's activated and Beckham can be somewhere close to as productive as he was before he went down, we'd have balance from both sides of the plate AND could go back to carrying an extra arm in the pen...

C- A. J./Flowers
1B- Freeman/KJ/Adonis
2B- Beckham/KJ/Castro
SS- Aybar/Castro
3B- Adonis/KJ/Castro
LF- Mallex/Adonis/Frenchy/KJ
CF- Inciarte/Mallex
RF- Markakis/Inciarte/Frenchy

If we could just get ANYTHING out of Aybar, you might finally be able to start stringing a few hits together and be able to score a few more runs without adding power.

Now don't get me wrong - I'm not saying we'll be "good" by any stretch, but we'd certainly have a pretty good chance to be better than we've been. If Julio's back, Blair's Blair, Wisler's turning the corner, and Chacin continues to pitch well we could reasonably expect to start winning a few games now that we're not playing contenders EVERY DAY.