http://jobs.aol.com/articles/2013/07...7-city-strike/

Do these idiots realize that if minimum wage goes up then the price of everything else goes up? So regardless if minimum wage is doubled everything else in this country will double. It's amazing how much of a free loading country this place has become it makes me sick. If these people want a better job then they are out there but you do have to actually work in life to achieve that. I do understand that working at a McDonalds during lunch could be pretty hectic for these workers but it is what you signed up for right? You wonder why so many jobs are being outsourced or given to illegals.

Now I live in a small town in middle GA and most of the people that work at these fast food places are people that do drugs and fast food places don't drug test. Now I'm not saying all of the people that work there do drugs because that's simply not true and I also know that most of the people that work at the high end fast food restraunts such as Zaxby's and Chik-fil-a get paid more than someone who works at McDonalds. Also, a majority of the young people that do work at Zaxby's and Chik-fil-a are also in school. Honestly if McDonalds,burger king,wendy;s etc. shut down I wouldn't miss it it at all because I rarely visit those places anyway and when I do go to fast food it's usually Zaxby's,Chik-fil-a or Captain D's and all three are on more of the pricier side as well. I just find it hilarious that they want to go on strike yet you knew what you were signing up for.