Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Potential 2016 Offseason Targets

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,993 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Enscheff View Post
    Right, a sensitive guy like you would spend it curled up on the couch with a bottle of wine watching chick flicks. Yay!
    Man... I hope you use that on your corn hole bros, because that one really hurt.

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6,135 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zbhargrove View Post
    Man... I hope you use that on your corn hole bros, because that one really hurt.
    Tell me how many of these are untrue about you:

Overweight and/or can't bench press body weight
    No college degree
    Rent a home worth less than $200k
    Earn less than $40k per year
    Excels at nothing

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,122 Posts

No college degree
    Excels at nothing
    hahahahaha

4. The Following User Says Thank You to yeezus For This Useful Post:

smootness (09-22-2016)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,993 Posts

No college degree
    Excels at nothing
    Let's see... not that I should even need to reply to this, but its a fun game to play:

-I weigh 165 at 6 feet... so no, not overweight. As bench pressing goes... you may be right... I don't really care to have huge muscles, never been my thing. I'm a cardio guy and my smokin' hot wife seems to be just fine with that.

-I have a Master's degree in Atmospheric Science with double bachelor of science degrees in Meteorology and Math, so sorry about that one.

-I own a $236k home, which is a perfect size for my family. Don't really care to have a bigger/nicer home... material things aren't that important to me or my family.

-I earn $79k per year working with the federal government, keeping your a$$ safe

-I'm a recognized storm chaser who's been interviewed on numerous national TV outlets, have had multiple peer reviewed published articles, I'm a moderately successful nature photographer as a side business, and have a gorgeous wife with 2 beautiful kids... maybe that's not excelling at anything to you, but I'm pretty happy with it so I could care less.

I guess I'd have to say those are all untrue by quite a lot, but keep having fun wrestling your hot sweaty dudes!

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to zbhargrove For This Useful Post:

chop2chip (09-22-2016), JohnAdcox (09-22-2016), Julio3000 (09-22-2016), smootness (09-22-2016), yeezus (09-22-2016)

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,044 Posts
    Let's see... not that I should even need to reply to this, but its a fun game to play:

-I weigh 165 at 6 feet... so no, not overweight. As bench pressing goes... you may be right... I don't really care to have huge muscles, never been my thing. I'm a cardio guy and my smokin' hot wife seems to be just fine with that.

-I have a Master's degree in Atmospheric Science with double bachelor of science degrees in Meteorology and Math, so sorry about that one.

-I own a $236k home, which is a perfect size for my family. Don't really care to have a bigger/nicer home... material things aren't that important to me or my family.

-I earn $79k per year working with the federal government, keeping your a$$ safe

-I'm a recognized storm chaser who's been interviewed on numerous national TV outlets, have had multiple peer reviewed published articles, I'm a moderately successful nature photographer as a side business, and have a gorgeous wife with 2 beautiful kids... maybe that's not excelling at anything to you, but I'm pretty happy with it so I could care less.

I guess I'd have to say those are all untrue by quite a lot, but keep having fun wrestling your hot sweaty dudes!
    But how much cornhole do you play?

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to smootness For This Useful Post:

JohnAdcox (09-22-2016), yeezus (09-22-2016), zbhargrove (09-22-2016)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,122 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by smootness View Post
    AHAHAHA

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6,135 Posts

Your internet persona is quite impressive. Makes me wonder though...has anyone claimed to have a dog ugly wife?
    Last edited by Enscheff; 09-22-2016 at 03:08 PM.

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6,135 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by smootness View Post
    And have you ever scored 12 points in one turn? Because I have!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,993 Posts
    Your internet persona is quite impressive.
    I'm not the one using the Internet to try and convince a bunch of dudes I've got a huge dick.

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6,135 Posts
    I'm not the one using the Internet to try and convince a bunch of dudes I've got a huge dick.
    Except it seems like you kinda just did. And I have never said anything about my dick. Maybe your smoking hot wife will learn some day though. Buuurn!

And you know who mocks guys for learning how to fight? Skinny little weakling nothing guys that can't fight. Hopefully your wife will be around to scratch the other guy or hit him with her purse if you ever get into trouble.
    Last edited by Enscheff; 09-22-2016 at 03:32 PM.

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,294 Posts
    Your internet persona is quite impressive. Makes me wonder though...has anyone claimed to have a dog ugly wife?
    No... and no one should ever.

Sabermetric Slut
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,863 Posts
    -I'm a recognized storm chaser who's been interviewed on numerous national TV outlets
    my dream job as a kid...sadly I just press on a keyboard all day now

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6,135 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thewupk View Post
    my dream job as a kid...sadly I just press on a keyboard all day now
    He sure does make a lot of posts while chasing storms. Must be awesome 4G all over the South!

10 yr, $185 million Extension
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    766 Posts
    Iirc weiters got tagged last year so will not get tagged this yr. so I think we get him

I don't see Ramos bc that will def cost a pick.

I'm not sure who the vet starters are that coppy keeps talking about

"What is a clvclv"
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,628 Posts

In my best "genius" font...

"Hmmmph...next thing you know, you're going to tell us that there's something to this climate change horse*hit - what a moron."
    Has there EVER been a statement and question a certain someone should absolutely never have made and asked publicly more than...

Kinda pathetic to see yourself as a message board knight in shining armor. How impotent does someone have to be in real life to resort to playing hero on a message board?

19. The Following User Says Thank You to clvclv For This Useful Post:

zbhargrove (09-22-2016)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,993 Posts
    He sure does make a lot of posts while chasing storms. Must be awesome 4G all over the South!
    Apparently you have no idea where I am or when storm chase season is. It's not my job it's a hobby. Again I work for the federal government so I chase on the side. And 4G is all over big guy even in plenty of places in remote Montana.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,122 Posts
    This guy sure has a lot of time to post between sparring at MMA, being a fantastic baseball player, playing glory hole, and making way more money than any of us losers could ever dream of.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yeezus For This Useful Post:

Garmel (09-22-2016), zbhargrove (09-22-2016)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,642 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by chop2chip View Post
    No... and no one should ever.
    I've heard some say that about their ex-wives, but even then they are likely to be just talking because they're angry that their wife kicked them to the curb.

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6,135 Posts
    Apparently you have no idea where I am or when storm chase season is. It's not my job it's a hobby. Again I work for the federal government so I chase on the side. And 4G is all over big guy even in plenty of places in remote Montana.
    If you aren't busy chasing storms you should really eat more. It gets cold in Montana and you could probably use the extra body mass to keep warm.

And thanks for keeping me safe. I'll sleep well tonight knowing a bean pole has my back! America!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,993 Posts
    If you aren't busy chasing storms you should really eat more. It gets cold in Montana and you could probably use the extra body mass to keep warm.

And thanks for keeping me safe. I'll sleep well tonight knowing a bean pole has my back! America!!
    Swing and a miss again about where I live, but I'm not surprised your reading and geography skills are non existent. First I was over weight and now I'm a bean pole... Lmao. Sorry I'm not the fat a$$ you are. I like to be able to see my toes.
    Last edited by zbhargrove; 09-22-2016 at 09:03 PM.