Thread: Another unarmed black man gunned down

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,788 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 57Brave View Post
    Is that what I wrote ?

Well, we're talking about a cop shooting someone and you were bemoaning that a gun was involved... so what was your point, then?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    the cop thought the man had a gun. Take that fear out of the equation.
    That was all I was saying

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,788 Posts
    What is kcgrew gonna do? I see a video of Trump lampooning the officer for shooting someone who was complying... Now we have a dilemma

Secretary of Statistics AerchAngel's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post
    What is kcgrew gonna do? I see a video of Trump lampooning the officer for shooting someone who was complying... Now we have a dilemma
    Link?

Connoisseur of Minors zitothebrave's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,469 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 57Brave View Post
    the cop thought the man had a gun. Take that fear out of the equation.
    That was all I was saying
    So if you make guns illegal criminals will never carry guns? I mean the logic just isn't there. Cops who consider every black person dangerous will also assume they're a criminal and hvae a gun. So yeah don't see the outcome being different if there was a ban on guns.
    Stockholm, more densely populated than NYC - sturg

**NOT ACTUALLY RACIST
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    440 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zitothebrave View Post
    So if you make guns illegal criminals will never carry guns? I mean the logic just isn't there. Cops who consider every black person dangerous will also assume they're a criminal and hvae a gun. So yeah don't see the outcome being different if there was a ban on guns.
    So Cops are racist now?

Connoisseur of Minors zitothebrave's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,469 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Krgrecw View Post
    So Cops are racist now?
    Check the stats.
    Stockholm, more densely populated than NYC - sturg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    wrong

I had 8, count them 8 guns drawn me. The cops said "Get out of the car with your hands up" I got out of the car with my hands up and at no time I was worried about them shooting me because I did as they said. They thought I abducted two white females after I stupidly came out of an alley going the wrong way on a one way road, which I immediately turned around and when I got back the right way cop car in front, another in back and then two more after that. The execs I was driving for as I was DD and their bodyguard was not happy at all. If they had shot, they were in the zone of getting hit as well. The chief of police was nearly on his knees with his apolgies to me.

So if you do what the cop says, nothing will happen to you. Any deviance to what they say, you might be earthworm food. But that is on you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Check the stats.
    The cop that shot the perp was black, so I guess he was racist?

Okay.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    We have cops here in Wisconsin shooting the heck out of white perps like it is hunting season, mostly meth heads and not armed, but I don't see any WLM movement.

The blacks here comply with police, no problem and my neighbor said when issuing warrants the blacks will comply without any violence.

The cops here stopped me a few times when I moved here and at the end of conversation we laugh and shoot the schit. They are cool. So this racist crap is for the less than 1%in this country and you all want to punish all cops based on that 1% percent and that is pathetic.

Stats will back up on how many blacks are killed by cops. Whites get killed by cops at a more alarming rate.

But lets talk about black on black crime with the Demopieceof****s ignore. Or black babies born out of wedlock as well. No, they won't because Demopieceof****s don't want to touch that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    who said "ban"
    The best way to stop a bad guy with a gun is to make sure he doesn’t get a gun.

Voted Worst Poster
    2015 (Co-Winner)
    2018 (Unanimous)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,185 Posts
    Comply and won't die. This is a generational problem that boils down to people thinking they are owed something. Society today is full of millennials who have zero respect for anything except themselves. Everyone walks around with a sense of entitlement and think they are above the law. All these protests are lobbying for votes in the end.

Voted Worst Poster
    2015 (Co-Winner)
    2018 (Unanimous)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,185 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AerchAngel View Post
    We have cops here in Wisconsin shooting the heck out of white perps like it is hunting season, mostly meth heads and not armed, but I don't see any WLM movement.

The blacks here comply with police, no problem and my neighbor said when issuing warrants the blacks will comply without any violence.

The cops here stopped me a few times when I moved here and at the end of conversation we laugh and shoot the schit. They are cool. So this racist crap is for the less than 1%in this country and you all want to punish all cops based on that 1% percent and that is pathetic.

Stats will back up on how many blacks are killed by cops. Whites get killed by cops at a more alarming rate.

But lets talk about black on black crime with the Demopieceof****s ignore. Or black babies born out of wedlock as well. No, they won't because Demopieceof****s don't want to touch that.

I can't speak to things in the black community, but to me it feels like black people overall are treated like children by the media. People are so afraid to bring up the actual reality of problems and instead portray the idea that it's someone else's fault.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to NinersSBChamps For This Useful Post:

AerchAngel (09-25-2016)

**NOT ACTUALLY RACIST
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    440 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NinersSBChamps View Post
    I can't speak to things in the black community, but to me it feels like black people overall are treated like children by the media. People are so afraid to bring up the actual reality of problems and instead portray the idea that it's someone else's fault.
    I think the media are afraid to correctly label the problems in the black community for fear of being a racist and being run out of thier jobs. People are sick of the double standards and the PC culture.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Krgrecw For This Useful Post:

AerchAngel (09-25-2016), NinersSBChamps (09-25-2016)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    I constantly bring up black on black problems and all I get is crickets from the Democrats.

Typical.

They don't want to talk about it because fixing the problem will lead more of us to switch sides because Republicans do give you an opportunity to better yourself and not look at the race you belong to. Ask the Indians, Chinese or real Africans about how opportunity and hard work not breaking the law will get you. The Democrats, like slave masters, need to keep us under their thumb so they elect to look the other way on out transgressions as we are their voting block. Hispanics are down the middle. The more religious ones will go Republicans, those who need special favors go Democrat. That is understandable for the Dems to bring that carrot to the table.

It is all about the votes, screw our plights and others for their exploitation.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to AerchAngel For This Useful Post:

NinersSBChamps (09-25-2016)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,788 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NinersSBChamps View Post
    Comply and won't die.
    You don't think this sounds a little "nazi-ish" ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    You don't think this sounds a little "nazi-ish" ?
    No.

If a cop say "Stop, don't move, hands up" What da fvck in the English language that they don't understand. You stop, don't move and put your hands up. Don't go for a cell phone, don't try going to your car. Just stop the fvck of what you are doing. I did it and I did not get shot. I had 8 guns on me, not one. Any one of them with itchy fingers would have blasted me and others would start shooting as well. You obey their orders. If you have something to hide, well that is on you, shouldn't have committed the crime in the first place.

I am tired of criminals being criminal and think the police is out for them. Why be a criminal then and not face the consequences, that is choice in life you fvcking idiot. Quit doing crimes and you won't time or be earthworm food. Simple choice in life.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,788 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AerchAngel View Post
    No.

If a cop say "Stop, don't move, hands up" What da fvck in the English language that they don't understand. You stop, don't move and put your hands up. Don't go for a cell phone, don't try going to your car. Just stop the fvck of what you are doing. I did it and I did not get shot. I had 8 guns on me, not one. Any one of them with itchy fingers would have blasted me and others would start shooting as well. You obey their orders. If you have something to hide, well that is on you, shouldn't have committed the crime in the first place.

I am tired of criminals being criminal and think the police is out for them. Why be a criminal then and not face the consequences, that is choice in life you fvcking idiot. Quit doing crimes and you won't time or be earthworm food. Simple choice in life.
    So... you're in the "comply or die" camp, yes?

sad

the poor guy in Tulsa was shot for no reason. You should be outraged, as I am

**NOT ACTUALLY RACIST
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    440 Posts

sad

I guess you need to re-read what happened in Tulsa.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts

sad

]

He moved toward his vehicle after the cop said to stop. Any move after that is worm food.

Follow directions and you won't get shot. How simple are those instructions are? What is so important to lose your life over for a simple command like that?

Seriously, you are smarter than that.