Anyone else following this? This has gotten weird.

Rumors and skepticism continue to swirl around the disappearance and recovery of Redding mom of two, Sherri Graeff-Papini.

The young mom disappeared on Nov 2, at approximately 2;00 pm while jogging along a rural road a mile from her home. Her phone, with ear buds still attached, and strands of hair wound in the ear phones, were discovered on the side of the road not far from her home.

During her 22 day disappearance, the tenacious arm-chair detectives over at Webslueths uncovered some disturbing evidence. Back in 2003, somone claiming to be Sherri Graeff authored a hate filled blog post about Latino’s on the now defunct former website “SkinHeadz“.

The disturbing discovery has left many wondering if the “All American Girl” and purported ‘Super mom”was, in fact, a SkinHead or a member of some other White Supremecy group.

Could potential ties to the Skin Head or another White Supremacy movement been a motive in her disappearance?

The ravings on SkinHeadz certainly stood strong in stark contrast to the young mom and devoted wife we saw in pictures.

Thanksgiving day brought yet another surprise twist to this already bizarre disappearance, when Sherri Papini was discovered, “heavily battered” but alive, on the side of interstate 5 in Yolo county, about 150 miles of her home.
Details of her discovery remain inconsistent, as do the horrific details of her physical condition. However, one thing that we know is that she was 'branded'

The details of the “brand” remain elusive. However, we have been able to gather enough information to know what the “brand” was burned into her skin and is not a tattoo.

She has been branded and I could feel the rise of her scabs under my fingers,” Keith said in the statement.

We also now know that the “brand” was NOT a “symbol” but “a message” burned into her skin. Law Enforcement remains evasive about the “brand” but did say hat it could be a “message to her or to others”.

Law enforcement still will not go into details about what that “message” is, where it is on her body, the size of the brand, or any other details of the brand.

I understand the need to keep certain details from the public during an investigation. However, I am left perplexed as to why law enforcement is keeping the message and details of the brand under wraps.

At this point, keeping such vital information from the public seems to only serve in allowing the suspects to remain on the loose and free to do this to another victim.