User Tag List

Page 1067 of 1108 FirstFirst ... 6756796710171057106510661067106810691077 ... LastLast
Results 21,321 to 21,340 of 22148

Thread: The Trump Presidency

  1. #21321
    A Chip Off the Old Rock Julio3000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    14,439
    Thanks
    6,273
    Thanked 9,519 Times in 4,997 Posts
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Ok, fine. Instead of a chicken**** dodge, Iíd be curious to know how you would respond to the material fact of the post.

  2. #21322
    Shift Leader thethe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    34,577
    Thanks
    3,776
    Thanked 3,865 Times in 2,814 Posts
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by goldfly View Post
    Why was it racist?

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to thethe For This Useful Post:

    Runnin (07-16-2019)

  4. #21323
    I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    18,134
    Thanks
    991
    Thanked 4,698 Times in 3,046 Posts
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Julio3000 View Post
    Ok, fine. Instead of a chicken**** dodge, Iíd be curious to know how you would respond to the material fact of the post.
    ****ing rich, coming from you

  5. #21324
    It's OVER 5,000! 57Brave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    13,981
    Thanks
    1,334
    Thanked 1,434 Times in 1,047 Posts
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    • Rep. Hurd (TX)
    • Rep. Upton (MI)
    • Rep. Fitzpatrick (PA)
    • Rep. Brooks (IN)
    Some people are so poor, all they have is money
    -Bob Marley

  6. #21325
    I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    18,134
    Thanks
    991
    Thanked 4,698 Times in 3,046 Posts
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can you remind who failed to vote on the antisemitic resolution a couple months back?

    Dont remember you posting about it at the time

  7. #21326
    It's OVER 5,000! 57Brave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    13,981
    Thanks
    1,334
    Thanked 1,434 Times in 1,047 Posts
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I used to coach against a man that kept track of every win and loss he ever had. Scrimmages,league games, tournament games/ Never won anything of consequence though.
    Kept a chart on his bedroom wall -- you remind me of him.

    Just curious, but do you keep a data base or maybe a paper chart on who posts what and the contents, like my friend, on the proverbial bedroom wall.
    By my unofficial count this is the 3rd time in the past two days you asked fellow posters what they posted weeks-months earlier

    Just curious.


    Why do you continue to prop up and make arguments for Trump ?
    Last edited by 57Brave; 07-16-2019 at 07:43 PM.
    Some people are so poor, all they have is money
    -Bob Marley

  8. #21327
    I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    18,134
    Thanks
    991
    Thanked 4,698 Times in 3,046 Posts
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I already commented on his tweet... stupid, immature, potentially racist.

    I don't have any problems calling out Trump's many many shortcomings.

    I just wonder why you can't do the same for (D)

    I can't think of a single time where you have been critical of your team. Even the Hitler embracing and the journalist assault - you justify.

  9. #21328
    It's OVER 5,000! 57Brave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    13,981
    Thanks
    1,334
    Thanked 1,434 Times in 1,047 Posts
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You say everyday "I have no problem ..."
    But you never do ---

    because that is what we have you for

    Why should I ? I think fair and balanced is like moral majority
    neither


    Hitler embracing --- ?
    you're weird
    Some people are so poor, all they have is money
    -Bob Marley

  10. #21329
    It's OVER 5,000! 57Brave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    13,981
    Thanks
    1,334
    Thanked 1,434 Times in 1,047 Posts
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    when will you tell us about the chart on your wall where you creepily map who says what when
    Again, you need a girl friend
    Some people are so poor, all they have is money
    -Bob Marley

  11. #21330
    Anytime Now Frankie... acesfull86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,371
    Thanks
    844
    Thanked 499 Times in 330 Posts
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love the internet, where folks with 13-14 thousand posts on a baseball message board tell others they need to go out and get girlfriends...

  12. #21331
    Shift Leader thethe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    34,577
    Thanks
    3,776
    Thanked 3,865 Times in 2,814 Posts
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Still waiting for 1 person to explain how trumps tweets were racist....

  13. #21332
    A Chip Off the Old Rock Julio3000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    14,439
    Thanks
    6,273
    Thanked 9,519 Times in 4,997 Posts
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post
    ****ing rich, coming from you
    So, yeah, about the actual substance of the post.

  14. #21333
    I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    18,134
    Thanks
    991
    Thanked 4,698 Times in 3,046 Posts
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Julio3000 View Post
    So, yeah, about the actual substance of the post.
    I hope you remember this the next time you decide to nitpick a semantic word in a post of mine rather than address the substance like you do... pretty much all the time

    But to the substance... Trump has continued many of Obama's disastrous authoritarian policies, like caging children and droning countries. That's why Obama implementing them was so dangerous because that is the new floor for future Presidents. You supported Obama then and you still. After all, he did speak well

    Luckily, so far, Trump hasn't started anything new that we can't undo, unlike his predecessors

  15. #21334
    A Chip Off the Old Rock Julio3000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    14,439
    Thanks
    6,273
    Thanked 9,519 Times in 4,997 Posts
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post
    I already commented on his tweet... stupid, immature, potentially racist.

    I don't have any problems calling out Trump's many many shortcomings.

    I just wonder why you can't do the same for (D)

    I can't think of a single time where you have been critical of your team. Even the Hitler embracing and the journalist assault - you justify.
    You posted some tweets from a guy whoís buddies with some of the folks who brought us Unite the Right. When I commented on this, you were all ďlol everyoneís a nazi.Ē Yet youíre still talking about ďembracing HitlerĒ because AOC quoted Eva Perůn after Trump compared them. Like, Iíll see your ex post facto Nazi asylum-granter (google Operation Paperclip some time, fwiw) and raise you actual, living, breathing neo-Nazis.

  16. #21335
    I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    18,134
    Thanks
    991
    Thanked 4,698 Times in 3,046 Posts
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    EVERYONE THAT DISAGREES WITH ME IS A NAZI

    Wait wait that's not quite right...

    EVERYONE WHO MAY BE ASSOCIATED WITH SOMEONE WHO DISAGREES WITH ME IS A NAZI

    ...

    Also, I don't care to comment on AOCs associations with Linda Sarsour or her chief of staff bc AOC happens to embrace the idealoogy that has killed millions that I agree with

    That about cover it?

  17. #21336
    A Chip Off the Old Rock Julio3000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    14,439
    Thanks
    6,273
    Thanked 9,519 Times in 4,997 Posts
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post
    I hope you remember this the next time you decide to nitpick a semantic word in a post of mine rather than address the substance like you do... pretty much all the time

    But to the substance... Trump has continued many of Obama's disastrous authoritarian policies, like caging children and droning countries. That's why Obama implementing them was so dangerous because that is the new floor for future Presidents. You supported Obama then and you still. After all, he did speak well

    Luckily, so far, Trump hasn't started anything new that we can't undo, unlike his predecessors
    Continued or escalated? That was kind of the point. And to the point that he hasnít done anything that canít be undone, you seem to negate your own premise here. Trump could have, you know, not escalated and liberalized drone policy. But he did, and youíre choosing to blame Obama. Similarly, he could have chosen to not institute zero-tolerance and family separation. So he hasnít done anything which canít be undone, but heís significantly escalated the policies of his predecessor, which...couldnít have been undone?So if the next president accelerated those policies still further, your logic would indicate that it was inevitable and couldnít have been undone, right?

    One basic point is correctóone of the reasons that Obamaís drone policy was bad is that it gave future presidents cover and precedent to accelerate it and remove even the modicum of accountability that his administration put in place. Of course, thatís exactly whatís happened, yet you seem unwilling to either acknowledge that fact on its own, or to acknowledge that itís taking a bad precedent and making it worse. So, in light of that, has Trump not done anything that canít be undone, and why was the O administration any different?

    Youíre barking up the wrong tree with me. I was opposed to Obamaís drone policy, and am on record here for years as having done so. I voted for the guy, twice, and I am more than willing to offer my laundry list of policies of his that I think were ****ty. Trumpís now doing worse things in two areas that you allegedly care a lot about, and the only comment you have is that, well, itís actually Obamaís fault.

  18. #21337
    A Chip Off the Old Rock Julio3000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    14,439
    Thanks
    6,273
    Thanked 9,519 Times in 4,997 Posts
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post
    EVERYONE THAT DISAGREES WITH ME IS A NAZI

    Wait wait that's not quite right...

    EVERYONE WHO MAY BE ASSOCIATED WITH SOMEONE WHO DISAGREES WITH ME IS A NAZI

    ...

    Also, I don't care to comment on AOCs associations with Linda Sarsour or her chief of staff bc AOC happens to embrace the idealoogy that has killed millions that I agree with

    That about cover it?
    If, by covering it, you mean be completely incomprehensible, sure.

  19. #21338
    A Chip Off the Old Rock Julio3000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    14,439
    Thanks
    6,273
    Thanked 9,519 Times in 4,997 Posts
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    But, you know, for the record, I donít think that everyone it disagrees with me is a Nazi. Mostly just the ones who hang out with Nazis.

  20. #21339
    A Chip Off the Old Rock Julio3000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    14,439
    Thanks
    6,273
    Thanked 9,519 Times in 4,997 Posts
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    Still waiting for 1 person to explain how trumps tweets were racist....
    Um, ok. To whom were Trumpís tweets referring?

  21. #21340
    I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    18,134
    Thanks
    991
    Thanked 4,698 Times in 3,046 Posts
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Julio3000 View Post
    Continued or escalated? That was kind of the point. And to the point that he hasnít done anything that canít be undone, you seem to negate your own premise here. Trump could have, you know, not escalated and liberalized drone policy. But he did, and youíre choosing to blame Obama. Similarly, he could have chosen to not institute zero-tolerance and family separation. So he hasnít done anything which canít be undone, but heís significantly escalated the policies of his predecessor, which...couldnít have been undone?So if the next president accelerated those policies still further, your logic would indicate that it was inevitable and couldnít have been undone, right?

    One basic point is correctóone of the reasons that Obamaís drone policy was bad is that it gave future presidents cover and precedent to accelerate it and remove even the modicum of accountability that his administration put in place. Of course, thatís exactly whatís happened, yet you seem unwilling to either acknowledge that fact on its own, or to acknowledge that itís taking a bad precedent and making it worse. So, in light of that, has Trump not done anything that canít be undone, and why was the O administration any different?

    Youíre barking up the wrong tree with me. I was opposed to Obamaís drone policy, and am on record here for years as having done so. I voted for the guy, twice, and I am more than willing to offer my laundry list of policies of his that I think were ****ty. Trumpís now doing worse things in two areas that you allegedly care a lot about, and the only comment you have is that, well, itís actually Obamaís fault.
    I agree that Trump has taken predecessor policies and made them worse. I'm just glad he hasn't instituted new ones like NDAA among many others.

    Im comfortable knowing I didn't vote for the guy, and won't be voting for him

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •