Page 1138 of 1422 FirstFirst ... 13863810381088112811361137113811391140114811881238 ... LastLast
Results 22,741 to 22,760 of 28437

Thread: The Trump Presidency

if my thought dreams could be seen goldfly's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    but most likely not i guess

trump fans just kill people with their cars if they disagree with ya at a protest
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    WARNING!! Listening to Trump talking about corruption may cause severe brain trauma.
    FFF - BB, BB, 2B, HR, 2B, HR, 1B, BB, BB, 1B, BB, BB, HR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,739 Posts

US Soldier arrested and accused of plotting a terrorist attack on CNN. I dont usually buy into the "his rhetoric caused this" **** because cop try to use this **** against anyone who does not kiss their ass but in this case it probably does apply. win, lose, or draw, 2020 election is going to be crazy
    "Donald Trump will serve a second term as president of the United States.

It’s over."

Little Thethe Nov 19, 2020.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunrevenge View Post

US Soldier arrested and accused of plotting a terrorist attack on CNN. I dont usually buy into the "his rhetoric caused this" **** because cop try to use this **** against anyone who does not kiss their ass but in this case it probably does apply. win, lose, or draw, 2020 election is going to be crazy
    rhetoric from leaders (or i should in the case of trump, "leaders") has an affect

silly to argue otherwise
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,739 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by goldfly View Post
    rhetoric from leaders (or i should in the case of trump, "leaders") has an affect

silly to argue otherwise

Sure, what I am saying is that I think it is usually bull****. Like cops who say Obama's rhetoric leads to cops being killed.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,739 Posts
    https://www.inquirer.com/news/new-je...-20190923.html

Police chief on trial facing 20 years in prison has some interesting things to say. He compared black people to ISIS. Said he wanted to mow them all down and be on the firing squad. He was also on tape saying Trump is the last hope for white people.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunrevenge View Post
    https://www.inquirer.com/news/new-je...-20190923.html

Police chief on trial facing 20 years in prison has some interesting things to say. He compared black people to ISIS. Said he wanted to mow them all down and be on the firing squad. He was also on tape saying Trump is the last hope for white people.
    They've been saying "last hope" for a long time. I just finished "White Power" (1966) by George Lincoln Rockwell and he said the same thing. It's such an odd theory. The races have already mixed, genetically and culturally, beyond really even thinking about race anymore. Mixed race people and mixed societies are stronger, smarter and better prepared to face the future.
    FFF - BB, BB, 2B, HR, 2B, HR, 1B, BB, BB, 1B, BB, BB, HR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,539 Posts
    President Trump told his acting chief of staff, Mick Mulvaney, to hold back almost $400 million in military aid for Ukraine at least a week before a phone call in which Trump is said to have pressured the Ukrainian president to investigate the son of former vice president Joe Biden, according to three senior administration officials.

Officials at the Office of Management and Budget relayed Trump’s order to the State Department and the Pentagon during an interagency meeting in mid-July, according to officials who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss internal deliberations. They explained that the president had “concerns” and wanted to analyze whether the money needed to be spent.

Administration officials were instructed to tell lawmakers that the delays were part of an “interagency process” but to give them no additional information — a pattern that continued for nearly two months, until the White House released the funds on the night of Sept. 11.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...9a0_story.html
    "I am a victim, I will tell you. I am a victim."

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,539 Posts

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Please impeach.

Please

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,539 Posts

"I am your retribution."

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,788 Posts
    Nancy is putting politics over country.

Shameful

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,539 Posts
    Speaker Nancy Pelosi has been quietly sounding out top allies and lawmakers about whether the time has come to impeach President Trump, a major development as several moderate House Democrats resistant to impeachment suddenly endorsed the extraordinary step of trying to oust the president.

Pelosi, according to multiple senior House Democrats and congressional aides, has been gauging the mood of her caucus members about whether they believe that allegations that Trump pressured the Ukrainian president to investigate a political foe are a tipping point. She was making calls as late as Monday night, and many leadership aides who once thought Trump’s impeachment was unlikely now say they think it’s almost inevitable.

The officials spoke on the condition of anonymity to speak frankly.

Pelosi’s conversations — and reconsideration of her long-held position that impeachment is too divisive — come amid a growing clamor for impeachment that extends beyond the party’s liberal base and many Democratic presidential candidates to moderate lawmakers in competitive House seats.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...7e0_story.html

It's going to be a tough vote for the Democrats representing red districts, like Kendra Horn in Oklahoma and Joe Cunningham in South Carolina. But it seems likely that a majority of the House is now behind impeachment. Remains to be seen if any Republicans join in. I think it would be smart for Pelosi to introduce a resolution demanding release of the whistleblower report. Would provide a way of gauging which Republicans might be wavering in their support for the Chosen One.
    Last edited by nsacpi; 09-24-2019 at 10:57 AM.

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,539 Posts
    House Democratic leaders plan to hold an all-caucus meeting Tuesday to discuss impeachment following reports that President Trump pressed Ukraine to investigate Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden and his son.

Pressure is growing on House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D., Calif.) to pursue removing Mr. Trump from office.

Mrs. Pelosi—who has been reluctant to use the word impeachment and sees it as politically parlous—spent the weekend and Monday making calls to vulnerable Democrats and her allies, taking the temperature on where members stood on trying to oust the president. She is also set to speak at an Atlantic Festival event in Washington on Tuesday afternoon.

Mr. Trump has denied any wrongdoing related to Ukraine. In remarks to reporters Tuesday at the United Nations, he called the allegations a “witch hunt” and said Democrats were talking about impeachment because they can’t beat him in an election.

Two significant groups backed an impeachment investigation on Monday: Democratic lawmakers in competitive districts that Mr. Trump won in 2016 who had been holding back on calling for impeachment; and close allies of Mrs. Pelosi, who had been watching for her lead, such as Reps. Debbie Dingell of Michigan and Rosa DeLauro of Connecticut.

“The dam has broken because this is a form of betrayal of his presidential oath and national security that is taking place in real time,” said Rep. Jamie Raskin (D., Md.), who supports pursuing an impeachment inquiry. “Trump’s not just a candidate now, he’s president of the United States.”

Lawmakers and aides say that Mrs. Pelosi is considering creating a select committee to consider impeachment, potentially creating conflict with the House Judiciary Committee, which is already investigating the president over allegations in former special counsel Robert Mueller ’s report that Mr. Trump obstructed justice. Mr. Trump has denied any obstruction.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/democra...d=hp_lead_pos1

"I am your retribution."

Making Atlanta Great Again!
    #MAGA!

Promises MADE, Promises KEPT!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,761 Posts
    "Witch hunt" lmaoooo
    Forever Fredi

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,539 Posts

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    She had it coming

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts