Page 1181 of 1422 FirstFirst ... 18168110811131117111791180118111821183119112311281 ... LastLast
Results 23,601 to 23,620 of 28437

Thread: The Trump Presidency

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post
    Trump has made the libs hate dogs now lol
    He has made the military and special forces hate him. The dog and the mission details are ALL CLASSIFIED, as they should be. Trump greedily grabs any piece of good news and tries to make it about himself. He has no honor or decency.

Orange Man BAD!!!
    FFF - BB, BB, 2B, HR, 2B, HR, 1B, BB, BB, 1B, BB, BB, HR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    The ABA on Tuesday night issued a blistering analysis of the nomination.

"Mr. VanDyke's accomplishments are offset by the assessments of interviewees that Mr. VanDyke is arrogant, lazy, an ideologue, and lacking in knowledge of the day-to-day practice including procedural rules," William C. Hubbard, chair of the ABA's standing committee on the federal judiciary, wrote. "There was a theme that the nominee lacks humility, has an 'entitlement' temperament, does not have an open mind, and does not always have a commitment to being candid and truthful."

In other words, a "perfect" Trump candidate.

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,788 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Runnin View Post
    He has made the military and special forces hate him. The dog and the mission details are ALL CLASSIFIED, as they should be. Trump greedily grabs any piece of good news and tries to make it about himself. He has no honor or decency.

Orange Man BAD!!!
    Take note, you and goldy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post
    Take note, you and goldy

He already had outed the dog and the mission details, the fake pic notwithstanding. The Pentagon was forced to release video since the President had already broken the silence.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    Rudy should be arrested over his smear campaign on the Ukraine Ambassador.

if my thought dreams could be seen goldfly's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    You seriously can make this type of **** up

"For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    Promises made promises kep....

Oh, never mind

"For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,739 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by goldfly View Post
    You seriously can make this type of **** up

Atleast Hunter Biden waited until 2016 to cash in. Trumps kids cashed in from day 1. What isnt being said about Burisma is that it was a company controlled by shady Russians with links to Putin who did some illegal things for which Burisma was investigated. Because of that they wanted to distance themselves from Russia so they sought high profile people with strong links to the West. Even if Hunter knew nothing about gas. His hiring was symbolic of the change in the company. That was the point of hiring him.
    "Donald Trump will serve a second term as president of the United States.

It’s over."

Little Thethe Nov 19, 2020.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    Trump without the Trumpiness would win reelection in a landslide

David Von Drehle, The Washington Post

A thought experiment: Imagine that the president of the United States was a man named Ronald Stump, not Donald Trump. Suppose he was known, before reaching the Oval Office, for delivering thoughtful remarks at the Council on Foreign Relations, rather than for starring in a cartoonish "reality" TV show. Picture him communicating through the White House press office instead of an inflammatory Twitter feed, and cool rather than fiery, and careful as opposed to rash.

Now give this anti-Trump, this Ronald Stump, the same record on which to run for reelection as our real-life President Trump. Give him a persistently strong stock market, record-low unemployment, tame inflation, below-average gasoline prices and bragging rights in a Delta Force raid to administer justice to the founder of the Islamic State. Add to that a passionately happy base of voters savoring a tax cut, a deregulation crusade and a growing army of conservative judges, as promised.

Ronald Stump would be riding high as he enters his reelection campaign. The markers of a two-term presidency are there: a growing economy, a happy political base, a chastened enemy. And given his background and temperament, Stump offends almost no one; he's a uniter, not a divider; he says "Yes, we can" and "Si, se puede." He is affirmative, inspiring. Minus the Trumpiness, President Stump would be thinking in terms of historical landslides.

Thank god he's an idiot who can't keep his mouth shut. If he would just shut up he could skate to 2 terms easily.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunrevenge View Post
    Atleast Hunter Biden waited until 2016 to cash in. Trumps kids cashed in from day 1. What isnt being said about Burisma is that it was a company controlled by shady Russians with links to Putin who did some illegal things for which Burisma was investigated. Because of that they wanted to distance themselves from Russia so they sought high profile people with strong links to the West. Even if Hunter knew nothing about gas. His hiring was symbolic of the change in the company. That was the point of hiring him.
    It should be pointed out again that Hunter Biden on the board of a Ukrainian company is not an example of Ukrainian corruption. It's American corruption.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,739 Posts
    These Republicans crying about due process do everything they can to ensure most Americans dont get due process. The height of irony is the Senator from Louisiana complaining about due process when you only need 10 out of 12 juror votes to convict in felony cases. These are the same people who champion the cops stealing your **** without due process. These mother****ers support letting cops charge your couch with committing a crime and then say property has no right to due process. That Is not an exaggeration.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    So much winning

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,739 Posts
    It is refreshing to have a President admit the middle east strategy is to protect the oil.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,539 Posts
    https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/01/polit...ies/index.html

Earlier this year, Lev Parnas, the indicted associate of Rudy Giuliani, received a sudden windfall of money from a prominent Ukrainian oligarch who is fighting extradition to the United States and is suspected of having ties to the Russian mob, according to four sources who spoke with Parnas.

This summer, Parnas told potential business associates that his company began receiving payments from the oligarch, Dmytro Firtash, who is living in Austria while fighting bribery charges in the US, the sources told CNN.

Parnas also told these people he met with Firtash several times over the summer while in Vienna. In June, according to one of these sources, Parnas vouched to Firtash for two well-known Washington lawyers who later brought up Firtash's plight in a face-to-face meeting with Attorney General William Barr.

These new details appear to reveal a much more substantial relationship than previously known between Parnas and Firtash, and how Firtash's years-long extradition battle suddenly collided with Giuliani's push to dig up dirt on President Donald Trump's political opponents.

They could also raise the stakes for Giuliani, whose financial ties are being examined by federal investigators. A company owned by Parnas paid Giuliani $500,000 for consulting in the fall of 2018. Giuliani maintains that the money did not originate overseas.

In private conversations with would-be business associates before his arrest this month, Parnas boasted that his newfound luxurious lifestyle was bankrolled by Firtash, two sources told CNN. Beginning in mid-August, this included around-the-clock bodyguards, two luxury SUVs for his entourage, and at least six private charter flights in the past several months, according to the sources as well as documents exclusively obtained by CNN.

Parnas now has private security guards outside of his home in Florida, according to a source familiar with the matter.

Firtash's lawyers have downplayed the relationship between their client and Parnas. In statements, they describe Parnas as merely an interpreter hired to communicate with Firtash, who does not speak English.

"Mr. Firtash met Mr. Parnas for the first time in June 2019. Mr. Firtash had no business relationship with Mr. Parnas or Mr. Fruman," according to a statement from the law firm of diGenova & Toensing, which represents Firtash. "Mr. Parnas was retained as a translator by the law firm of diGenova & Toensing. No money has been paid to Mr. Parnas by Mr. Firtash beyond his work as a translator for the law firm."

But two sources who spoke with Parnas tell CNN that he talked about how he was cultivating Firtash for his own business interests. "I'm the best-paid interpreter in the world," Parnas joked to the sources who spoke to CNN on the condition of anonymity.
    Last edited by nsacpi; 11-01-2019 at 03:56 PM.
    "I am a victim, I will tell you. I am a victim."

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,539 Posts
    I do a little speculating based on the above.

$$ flow from Firtash to Parnas/Fruman to Giuliani/various American politicians

what is flowing back to Firtash? obviously he has a little problem with los federales trying to extradite him to face trial in los Estados Unidas for bribery...we know his lawyers managed to get a meeting with Barr

but why would Barr/DoJ/chosen one want to play ball on behalf of Firtash...there needs to be a final favor flowing back to them to close the circle...no? what would Firtash be able to provide them that would be of value? would making contributions to a PAC be enough? maybe...maybe not

is it really the case that everything on Rudy's phone is backed up on the cloud? I would assume a search warrant has already been issued for all that
    Last edited by nsacpi; 11-01-2019 at 04:05 PM.

"I am your retribution."

Making Atlanta Great Again!
    #MAGA!

Promises MADE, Promises KEPT!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,761 Posts
    I may not like the Nats but I had no idea Doolittle was such a solid guy.

There’s a lot of things, policies that I disagree with, but at the end of the day, it has more to do with the divisive rhetoric and the enabling of conspiracy theories and widening the divide in this country. My wife and I stand for inclusion and acceptance, and we’ve done work with refugees, people that come from, you know, the ‘****hole countries,' ” Doolittle said, mimicking when Trump referred to Haiti, El Salvador and African nations as “****hole countries” in a January 2018 meeting.

Someone needs to tell Doolittle he has TDS.

sturg you need to let Doolittle know that Obama was equally as divisive with his rhetoric and enabling of conspiracy theories.

“I have a brother-in-law who has autism, and [Trump] is a guy that mocked a disabled reporter. How would I explain that to him that I hung out with somebody who mocked the way that he talked, or the way that he moves his hands? I can’t get past that stuff.”
    thethe needs to tweet at Doolittle to let him know that was fakenews and that Trump wasn't mocking a disabled reporter.
    Forever Fredi

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,539 Posts
    gnats fans did their patriotic duty during game 5

#muchorespect

"I am your retribution."

19. The Following User Says Thank You to nsacpi For This Useful Post:

cajunrevenge (11-02-2019)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,739 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nsacpi View Post
    I do a little speculating based on the above.

$$ flow from Firtash to Parnas/Fruman to Giuliani/various American politicians

what is flowing back to Firtash? obviously he has a little problem with los federales trying to extradite him to face trial in los Estados Unidas for bribery...we know his lawyers managed to get a meeting with Barr

but why would Barr/DoJ/chosen one want to play ball on behalf of Firtash...there needs to be a final favor flowing back to them to close the circle...no? what would Firtash be able to provide them that would be of value? would making contributions to a PAC be enough? maybe...maybe not

is it really the case that everything on Rudy's phone is backed up on the cloud? I would assume a search warrant has already been issued for all that

I completely expect Trump to commit numerous campaign finance violations and to be fair I think every incumbent President sells favors for donations to some extent, but they should be able to raise an ass load of money without needing illegal foreign donations. They cant be that incompetent.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,539 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Runnin View Post
    Rudy should be arrested over his smear campaign on the Ukraine Ambassador.
    If the Dems are smart they will highlight this angle in the public testimony. She is a sympathetic figure. And what they did to her reflects a certain playbook or modus operandi that says a lot.
    Last edited by nsacpi; 11-02-2019 at 09:20 AM.

"I am your retribution."