Page 1235 of 1422 FirstFirst ... 23573511351185122512331234123512361237124512851335 ... LastLast
Results 24,681 to 24,700 of 28437

Thread: The Trump Presidency

if my thought dreams could be seen goldfly's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post
    The national supply chain breaking down has nothing to do with collapsed demand?
    What fantasy world are you living in? Lol

What you described isn’t happening

Yes, meat shelves are empty cause demand is down. Hahahaha
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post
    Honestly...

If arresting citizens for walking alone outside, or playing tee ball with their kid, or denying them the ability to buy seeds, or denying them the right to travel to a property they own, or reporting them for drive in church service, or, or, or...

If that isn't tyranny, what is?
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,790 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Chosen One View Post
    State's Rights?
    State rights don't supersede constitutional rights.

For three years yall have cried about having literal Hitler in the WH... and then justify actual tyrannical measures in the name of "keeping us safe"

But you didn't answer my question... what does tyranny actually look like, then - since this is laughably not?

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,790 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by goldfly View Post
    What fantasy world are you living in? Lol

What you described isn’t happening

Yes, meat shelves are empty cause demand is down. Hahahaha
    There is also no restaurant demand, and less household demand. This has led to oversupply of cattle... and then plants who are shutting down not buying the cattle is compounding that problem.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    FFF - BB, BB, 2B, HR, 2B, HR, 1B, BB, BB, 1B, BB, BB, HR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,539 Posts
    Interesting take on the contortions of Dan Crenshaw in the era of very poorly chosen one.

https://thebulwark.com/the-stories-d...tells-himself/
    "I am a victim, I will tell you. I am a victim."

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts

9. The Following User Says Thank You to goldfly For This Useful Post:

cajunrevenge (05-02-2020)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    I would surround them with a SWAT team with order to fire at first provocation. And that goes for any other thugs trying to intimidate govt officials with automatic weapons. Only the govt gets to do that and get away with it.

FFF - BB, BB, 2B, HR, 2B, HR, 1B, BB, BB, 1B, BB, BB, HR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,741 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by goldfly View Post

They should do what Trump does. Agree to end sanctuary city policy then immediately renege once the check clears.
    "Donald Trump will serve a second term as president of the United States.

It’s over."

Little Thethe Nov 19, 2020.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    The best way to stop a bad guy with a gun is to make sure he doesn’t get a gun.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,741 Posts
    How ****ing stupid does someone have to be to think the President does not or should not get tough questions from the media? Used to be we mocked journalists who did softball questions. Obama banned Fox News from the White House press at one point. At the same time the Trump tards wants to complain about the media being soft on Biden they complain about tough questions to Trump. Pick one. You cant have both.
    "Donald Trump will serve a second term as president of the United States.

It’s over."

Little Thethe Nov 19, 2020.

Making Atlanta Great Again!
    #MAGA!

Promises MADE, Promises KEPT!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,762 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunrevenge View Post
    How ****ing stupid does someone have to be to think the President does not or should not get tough questions from the media? Used to be we mocked journalists who did softball questions. Obama banned Fox News from the White House press at one point. At the same time the Trump tards wants to complain about the media being soft on Biden they complain about tough questions to Trump. Pick one. You cant have both.
    Even when Don gets a softball question he says it's a nasty question. Lol
    Forever Fredi

Got the Call to Lynchburg
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunrevenge View Post
    Well when the media is ~90% aligned with one political party (Harvard Kennedy School's Shorenstein Center on Media, Politics and Public Policy), you are generally only going to get adversarial questions in one direction. Congrats to the Dems on winning that power - it's mighty impressive actually. Productive for democracy? - depends on which party your values align.

Obviously if it were your girl/guy getting 90% adversarial/gotcha questions continuously you wouldn't be too happy with it. Personally I think it's pretty impressive that he stands up there continously and spars off the cuff with the opposition party day in and day out. I don't really think it's all that useful for him in the end. He slam dunks on them mostly, but at times gives some snippets for them to run with.

I kind of figured at some point all of you Trump haters would at least admit that this dude does not back down and is tough as #%#% to bring down. I mean your team (Media, Establishment Uniparty, Washington Beaurocracy, Intelligence Agencies, Academia, Global Elite, Hollywood, Big Tech) have been pounding this dude relentlessly for the past 4 years. And he just keeps coming. Approving justices. Moving the ball down the field. Converting 4th downs. I for one would love another 4 years, but with a House majority alongside the Senate so that the agenda can start to get rolling again.
    Last edited by MrShwag; 05-04-2020 at 01:52 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,993 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrShwag View Post
    Well when the media is ~90% aligned with one political party (Harvard Kennedy School's Shorenstein Center on Media, Politics and Public Policy), you are generally only going to get adversarial questions in one direction. Congrats to the Dems on winning that power - it's mighty impressive actually. Productive for democracy? - depends on which party your values align.

Obviously if it were your girl/guy getting 90% adversarial/gotcha questions continuously you wouldn't be too happy with it. Personally I think it's pretty impressive that he stands up there continously and spars off the cuff with the opposition party day in and day out. I don't really think it's all that useful for him in the end. He slam dunks on them mostly, but at times gives some snippets for them to run with.

I kind of figured at some point all of you Trump haters would at least admit that this dude does not back down and is tough as #%#% to bring down. I mean your team (Media, Establishment Uniparty, Washington Beaurocracy, Intelligence Agencies, Academia, Global Elite, Hollywood, Big Tech) have been pounding this dude relentlessly for the past 4 years. And he just keeps coming. Approving justices. Moving the ball down the field. Converting 4th downs. I for one would love another 4 years, but with a House majority alongside the Senate so that the agenda can start to get rolling again.
    He's not tough though... he just sits up there and whines like my 6 year old when I tell him he can't play Pokemon Go... he's a baby, plain and simple. With similar intelligence.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,539 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zbhargrove View Post
    He's not tough though... he just sits up there and whines like my 6 year old when I tell him he can't play Pokemon Go... he's a baby, plain and simple. With similar intelligence.
    that's one thing I find strange...that very poorly chosen one's fans think he is any sort of exemplar of what a man should be...he's kind of the opposite of traditional American archtypes of masculinity

the only appeal I can see is as a model of dysfunction...if your own life is dysfunctional maybe having a dysfunctional president provides some sort of comfort...but i'm getting too deep into the psychoanalytic weeds...practising without a license
    Last edited by nsacpi; 05-04-2020 at 02:43 PM.
    "I am a victim, I will tell you. I am a victim."

"I am your retribution."

19. The Following User Says Thank You to nsacpi For This Useful Post:

zbhargrove (05-04-2020)

Awaiting a Promotion chipchildress's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrShwag View Post

are you retarded?
    90% of the media in favor of libs? like the whole hillary clinton email server situation while refusing to vet trump?
    go drink bleach motherucker.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nsacpi View Post
    that's one thing I find strange...that very poorly chosen one's fans think he is any sort of exemplar of what a man should be...he's kind of the opposite of traditional American archtypes of masculinity

the only appeal I can see is as a model of dysfunction...if your own life is dysfunctional maybe having a dysfunctional president provides some sort of comfort...but i'm getting too deep into the psychoanalytic weeds...practising without a license
    Aww I'm sure Biden will bring back the functional masculinity you so long for LOL. Way to generalize 60+ million people you. That's certainly not what caused your team to lose the last election /s

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by chipchildress View Post
    are you retarded?
    90% of the media in favor of libs? like the whole hillary clinton email server situation while refusing to vet trump?
    go drink bleach motherucker.
    So triggered. Run off to your safespace. The outsider narrative will certainly be bombarded by groupthink any moment and set you at ease.