Page 1293 of 1422 FirstFirst ... 29379311931243128312911292129312941295130313431393 ... LastLast
Results 25,841 to 25,860 of 28437

Thread: The Trump Presidency

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,810 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nsacpi View Post
    I... I posted two videos where they did exactly that.

What is wrong with you?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,539 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post
    What is wrong with you?
    i'm not the one trying to explain away another of very poorly chosen one's lies
    "I am a victim, I will tell you. I am a victim."

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,904 Posts
    i'm not the one trying to explain away another of very poorly chosen one's lies
    Lies which have video evidence confirming their truth?
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,539 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    Lies which have video evidence confirming their truth?
    it is a lie...the pledge was said with under God all four nights

its like finding one or two persons not standing for the national anthem and saying a whole party didn't do it...that too would be a lie

but carry on you two defending your boy...the boy who is trying to hide behind a rather shamefully false religious facade
    Last edited by nsacpi; 08-22-2020 at 09:21 PM.
    "I am a victim, I will tell you. I am a victim."

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,810 Posts
    Both videos were of democratic caucuses before the convention, supported and shared by the DNC on the nights of the convention.

You are so broken that you are gaslighting people into not believing their own eyes and ears so you can accuse the President of lying. Whatever makes you sleep better german boy.

He has legit things to criticize... why lie?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,904 Posts
    it is a lie...the pledge was said with under God all four nights

its like finding one or two persons not standing for the national anthem and saying a whole party didn't do it...that too would be a lie

but carry on you two defending your boy...the boy who is trying to hide behind a rather shamefully false religious facade
    The DNC had a convention. They played people live to their audience. Therefore they are representations of the dnc.

The fact you ignore this is laughable.
    Last edited by thethe; 08-22-2020 at 09:33 PM.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,810 Posts
    The DNC had a convention. They played people live to their audience. Therefore they are representations therefore of the dnc.

The fact you ignore this is laughable.
    A desperate of attempt of a broken mind trying to justify what he laughably fell for hours before.

We've seen that story with that poster... a few too many times

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,904 Posts
    Its this radicalism that manifests itself not only in pushing silly lies but also in the assualt of children.

The left is dangerous and mentally unstable. All sane people need to resounded reject their hate.

The 7 year old had it coming to him I suppose. I hope his parents teach him what he did wrong right nsacpi?
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts

A Statement by Former Republican National Security Officials

We are former national security officials who served during the administrations of Presidents Ronald Reagan, George H.W. Bush, George W. Bush, and/or Donald Trump, or as Republican Members of Congress. We are profoundly concerned about the course of our nation under the leadership of Donald Trump. Through his actions and his rhetoric, Trump has demonstrated that he lacks the character and competence to lead this nation and has engaged in corrupt behavior that renders him unfit to serve as President.

For the following reasons, we have concluded that Donald Trump has failed our country and that Vice President Joe Biden should be elected the next President of the United States.

1 ​Donald Trump has gravely damaged America’s role as a world leader. Trump has disgraced America’s global reputation and undermined our nation’s moral and diplomatic influence. He has called NATO “obsolete,” branded Europe a “foe,” mocked the leaders of America’s closest friends, and threatened to terminate longstanding US alliances. Other global leaders, friends and foes alike, view him as unreliable, unstable, and unworthy of respect.

2 ​Donald Trump has shown that he is unfit to lead during a national crisis. Instead of rallying the American people and the world to confront the coronavirus, Trump has spent the past half year spreading misinformation, undermining public health experts, attacking state and local officials, and wallowing in self-pity. He has demonstrated far greater concern about the fate of his reelection than the health of the American people.

3 Donald Trump has solicited foreign influence and undermined confidence in our presidential elections. Trump publicly asked Russian president Vladimir Putin to assist his 2016 campaign, called on Chinese president Xi Jinping to “start an investigation” into his current political opponent, and pressured the president of Ukraine to act against his opponent. Citing exaggerated claims of voter fraud, he has challenged the integrity of this year’s election, even suggesting that it be postponed.

...etc.
    FFF - BB, BB, 2B, HR, 2B, HR, 1B, BB, BB, 1B, BB, BB, HR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,810 Posts
    I saw today that the updated rose garden had hidden KKK symbols in the flowers.

TLHLIM

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,810 Posts
    Its this radicalism that manifests itself not only in pushing silly lies but also in the assualt of children.

The left is dangerous and mentally unstable. All sane people need to resounded reject their hate.

The 7 year old had it coming to him I suppose. I hope his parents teach him what he did wrong right nsacpi?
    of course that kid had it coming!!

Thats why I assume that story is nowhere to be found on media

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,810 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Runnin View Post

We are former national security officials who served during the administrations of Presidents Ronald Reagan, George H.W. Bush, George W. Bush, and/or Donald Trump, or as Republican Members of Congress. We are profoundly concerned about the course of our nation under the leadership of Donald Trump. Through his actions and his rhetoric, Trump has demonstrated that he lacks the character and competence to lead this nation and has engaged in corrupt behavior that renders him unfit to serve as President.

For the following reasons, we have concluded that Donald Trump has failed our country and that Vice President Joe Biden should be elected the next President of the United States.

1 ​Donald Trump has gravely damaged America’s role as a world leader. Trump has disgraced America’s global reputation and undermined our nation’s moral and diplomatic influence. He has called NATO “obsolete,” branded Europe a “foe,” mocked the leaders of America’s closest friends, and threatened to terminate longstanding US alliances. Other global leaders, friends and foes alike, view him as unreliable, unstable, and unworthy of respect.

2 ​Donald Trump has shown that he is unfit to lead during a national crisis. Instead of rallying the American people and the world to confront the coronavirus, Trump has spent the past half year spreading misinformation, undermining public health experts, attacking state and local officials, and wallowing in self-pity. He has demonstrated far greater concern about the fate of his reelection than the health of the American people.

3 Donald Trump has solicited foreign influence and undermined confidence in our presidential elections. Trump publicly asked Russian president Vladimir Putin to assist his 2016 campaign, called on Chinese president Xi Jinping to “start an investigation” into his current political opponent, and pressured the president of Ukraine to act against his opponent. Citing exaggerated claims of voter fraud, he has challenged the integrity of this year’s election, even suggesting that it be postponed.

...etc.
    the military industrial complex endorses Biden...

Maybe the swamp is being drained afterall

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,904 Posts

...etc.
    Pushing statements from the architects of one of thenworst decisions in America's history.

Whatever makes you feel better at night.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,904 Posts
    the military industrial complex endorses Biden...

Maybe the swamp is being drained afterall
    These idiots are happy to accept the people that destroyed this nation.

Literally the left has gone bat**** crazy. They know the polling is fake because most people they know are fed up with the left.

The energy in the nation is changing and we are going to see a duplicate of 68/72
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,810 Posts
    How's Portland going

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,904 Posts
    How's Portland going
    Just another example why we should embrace democrat policies across the nation.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    Question for sturg and thethe: Do you personally care about the Pledge of Allegiance and whether or not the word God is in it?
    FFF - BB, BB, 2B, HR, 2B, HR, 1B, BB, BB, 1B, BB, BB, HR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,904 Posts
    Question for sturg and thethe: Do you personally care about the Pledge of Allegiance and whether or not the word God is in it?
    I 100% believe in God's existence and a universal code of good and bad. Thr United States was formed under the premise that only God can rule an individual. So yes...i believe its insertion was not only intentional but essential.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,904 Posts
    Natural Immunity Croc

if my thought dreams could be seen goldfly's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,263 Posts
    I Thr United States was formed under the premise that only God can rule an individual.

narrator for chop country: it in fact wasn't
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

21. The Following User Says Thank You to goldfly For This Useful Post:

Runnin (08-23-2020)