Page 1315 of 1422 FirstFirst ... 31581512151265130513131314131513161317132513651415 ... LastLast
Results 26,281 to 26,300 of 28437

Thread: The Trump Presidency

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,736 Posts
    He wasnt that bad his first 3.5 years. It was once he got absolute power that he was a problem.
    "Donald Trump will serve a second term as president of the United States.

It’s over."

Little Thethe Nov 19, 2020.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    Who leaked OO's taxes to the NYT? It's funny because it's basically exactly what people thought.
    FFF - BB, BB, 2B, HR, 2B, HR, 1B, BB, BB, 1B, BB, BB, HR

if my thought dreams could be seen goldfly's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Runnin View Post
    Who leaked OO's taxes to the NYT? It's funny because it's basically exactly what people thought.
    An utter failure

All smoke and mirrors and cheating
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,736 Posts

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    "Clearer now is how Trump is running his personal debt empire like a ponzi scheme, always searching for new money to make interest only payments, and committing tax fraud, insurance fraud and bank fraud, while laundering money however possible, including now through Trump campaign donations, to stay afloat. Many of his loans come due in 2022, 2023 and 2025, an amount Forbes adds up to $1.1 billion.
    Earlier reporting uncovered Trump organization business filings showed rental income twice as high on loan documents as tax forms, and a 20% variance in occupancy rates. CPAs, tax lawyers, forensic accountants and other experts, say those discrepancies are likely fraud; tax fraud, insurance fraud and bank fraud.
    Early this year, a nonpartisan campaign finance watchdog filed an FEC complaint, accusing the Trump campaign of laundering $170 million in undisclosed funds through companies owned by campaign manager Brad Parscale, who was admitted to a psych ward yesterday after barricading himself in his home and threatening suicide.
    What's new in the New York Times reporting is a lengthy list of personal expenses claimed as business expenses, unsurprising and illegal; double paying his kids, above market rates, as Trump Organization project managers and as consultants, through consulting firms they set up, doubly illegal; most surprisingly new is that Trump's in a protracted legal fight with the IRS over a fraudulent $72 million deduction, that's likely to put him on the hook for $100 million with penalties and fees.
    Trump was pursuing a Trump Tower Moscow deal in 2015, when The Apprentice money dried up. That deal would have set him up as the world's premier money launderer, with access to an unlimited supply of dirty money. Trump ran for president to elevate his brand and it succeeded in pouring foreign monies into his properties. But instead of basking in a new round of solvency, building a Trump Tower Moscow to secure the Trump crime family's future, the unthinkable and unexpected happened, he won the presidency.
    The Founders chose for the president to have a substantial salary to avoid any threat of them being beholden to foreign money. Well. If Trump loses this election, it looks all but certain that the long con is coming to an end; Trump properties repossessed, a wave of criminal indictments, and a former American president dragged into a courtroom in what will be billed as the trial of the century, or a dozen trials.
    It really can't be overemphasized to the marks of this career conman, supporters of the most corrupt and dangerous president in American history, your criminal demigod needs you more than ever."
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunrevenge View Post

Brad Parscale, the campaign’s 2016 digital director told PBS Frontline: “I would say I’m nearly 100 percent sure we did not run any campaigns that targeted even African Americans.”

Do Trump people take a special course to make their public statements incomprehensible?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    I think I know why this guy is stressed out. He's in some hot water.

Non-Partisan Watchdog Accuses Trump Campaign Of ‘Laundering’ $170 Million - Forbes

“The Trump campaign and Trump Make America Great Again Committee disguised nearly $170 million of campaign spending by laundering the funds through firms,” the complaint claims.

It adds that the firms are “headed by Trump’s recent campaign manager, Brad Parscale, and/or created by Trump campaign lawyers.”

The complaint alleges that the Trump campaign paid millions of dollars to campaign-connected vendors without reporting those payments to the FEC, specifically homing in on American Made Media Consultants (AMMC), a firm created by Parscale, which has been paid over $106 million, making it the campaigns largest vendor.

AMMC was ostensibly created to circumvent media buyers, but the complaint points to FCC records that show the campaign has used media buying firm Harris Sikes to place some of its ads, alleging the campaign is “failing to report payments to the firms and is instead using AMMC as a conduit for its payments to the firms.”
    Last edited by Runnin; 09-28-2020 at 11:53 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts

and another metaphor for the trump years, tearing out the Rose Garden
    What kind of person tears out roses to purposely replace it with concrete
    Last edited by 57Brave; 09-29-2020 at 07:38 AM.
    The best way to stop a bad guy with a gun is to make sure he doesn’t get a gun.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,051 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Runnin View Post
    I posted this in another thread. Trump's companies are real estate businesses. When you've got investment property you can take depreciation on the property over a number of years. These are reported as losses on your tax returns and are used to balance out profits. However, this also decreases the tax basis in the property meaning to realize more income when you sell the property. However that income is taxed at capital gains rates. Essentially you can use depreciation to delay tax liability and convert what would be ordinary income into capital gains.

There are better ways to attack Trump's business acumen than this chart. Go back and talk about his failed bet on Atlantic City for one.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,539 Posts
    "I am a victim, I will tell you. I am a victim."

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by striker42 View Post
    I posted this in another thread. Trump's companies are real estate businesses. When you've got investment property you can take depreciation on the property over a number of years. These are reported as losses on your tax returns and are used to balance out profits. However, this also decreases the tax basis in the property meaning to realize more income when you sell the property. However that income is taxed at capital gains rates. Essentially you can use depreciation to delay tax liability and convert what would be ordinary income into capital gains.

There are better ways to attack Trump's business acumen than this chart. Go back and talk about his failed bet on Atlantic City for one.
    Laymen don't understand the difference between operating cash flows and investing/finance.

You can have massive losses and still generate positive cash flow from your business.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,736 Posts
    Right, especially when you pay out bogus consulting fees to family members to keep that taxable money down.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Amusing when layman prove they don't understand how the 1099 process works.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,736 Posts
    We shall see how it holds up when the SDNY gets it. His own lawyer openly admits he cheated on his taxes and his own family members say he cheats at everything. Good thing he likes the color orange.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    This is just weird

Much less hollow like everything else this ****ty family does by mocking drug abuse just days ago

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,539 Posts
    A day after he refused to condemn white supremacists at the first presidential debate, President Trump unleashed a xenophobic attack on Representative Ilhan Omar at a rally in Minnesota Wednesday night, accusing her of telling “us” — meaning his overwhelmingly white audience — “how to run our country.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/01/u...lhan-omar.html

xenophobe in chief

"I am your retribution."

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,788 Posts
    When is Hitler 2.0 gonna use his proud boy army to start rounding people up?

He's running out of time!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    everything is a slippery slope we have to combat against

except trump and white supremacy it seems

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,539 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by goldfly View Post
    everything is a slippery slope we have to combat against

except trump and white supremacy it seems
    fortunately most of us are not averting our gazes and are gonna can his sorry ass November 3

"I am your retribution."

21. The Following User Says Thank You to nsacpi For This Useful Post:

goldfly (10-01-2020)