Page 1370 of 1422 FirstFirst ... 3708701270132013601368136913701371137213801420 ... LastLast
Results 27,381 to 27,400 of 28437

Thread: The Trump Presidency

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,539 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunrevenge View Post
    For the record Trump has now turned on

Jefferson Sessions - Attorney General

William Barr - Attorney General

Rex Tillerson - Secretary of State

James Mattis - Defense Secretary

John Bolton - National Security Advisor

Mike Pence - Vice President

Chris Wray - FBI director

Lindsey Graham - Crossdresser/President of Trump fanclub

Moscow Mitch - Republican leader in the Senate

Brian Kemp - Governor of Georgia

Sassy Ben Sasse - Nebraska Congressman

Mitt Romney - 2012 GOP Presidential nominee/Utah Congressman

John McCain - Piece of ****/Congressman/2008 GOP Presidential nominee

While pardoning

Flynn

Manafartov

Stone

Bannon
    "I am a victim, I will tell you. I am a victim."

"I am your retribution."

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nsacpi For This Useful Post:

goldfly (07-06-2021), Runnin (06-30-2021)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,993 Posts
    For the record Trump has now turned on

Jefferson Sessions - Attorney General

William Barr - Attorney General

Rex Tillerson - Secretary of State

James Mattis - Defense Secretary

John Bolton - National Security Advisor

Mike Pence - Vice President

Chris Wray - FBI director

Lindsey Graham - Crossdresser/President of Trump fanclub

Moscow Mitch - Republican leader in the Senate

Brian Kemp - Governor of Georgia

Sassy Ben Sasse - Nebraska Congressman

Mitt Romney - 2012 GOP Presidential nominee/Utah Congressman

John McCain - Piece of ****/Congressman/2008 GOP Presidential nominee

All these people are RINOs.... and by RINO I mean arent sufficiently loyal to the Donald.
    Secrets agents of the left. All of them

4. The Following User Says Thank You to zbhargrove For This Useful Post:

goldfly (07-06-2021)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,739 Posts
    https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...lff-2021-7?amp

Looks like the Trump Googliani bromance is over. I am gonna side with Trump on this one. Googliani shouldnt be paid for lying to Trump about the chances of winning in court to get a 20k a day gig.
    "Donald Trump will serve a second term as president of the United States.

It’s over."

Little Thethe Nov 19, 2020.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Same dude who was a confirmed liar is the source.

You guys never learn.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,739 Posts

The **** coming out in books now is wild
    "Donald Trump will serve a second term as president of the United States.

It’s over."

Little Thethe Nov 19, 2020.

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,789 Posts
    They are counting on you to buy them all

Anytime Now Frankie... tululush's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    180 Posts

The **** coming out in books now is wild
    It’s pathetic, frightening, and downright scary what could have been. The real Patriots are those that stood up to Trump and held their ground.

I can’t wait for our resident Qnuts to come in and say “y’all are so obsessed with Trump.” No, dumbasses, we’re obsessed with history and what actually happened. No matter how much you try and shrug it off won’t change the fact that it was real and it disastrously close to a civil war. The joke is actually on you guys though bc when your children go to school they’ll be forced to learn what happened. Good luck explaining to your children why you believe in something else and why you want them to fail history.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,625 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tululush View Post
    It’s pathetic, frightening, and downright scary what could have been. The real Patriots are those that stood up to Trump and held their ground.

I can’t wait for our resident Qnuts to come in and say “y’all are so obsessed with Trump.” No, dumbasses, we’re obsessed with history and what actually happened. No matter how much you try and shrug it off won’t change the fact that it was real and it disastrously close to a civil war. The joke is actually on you guys though bc when your children go to school they’ll be forced to learn what happened. Good luck explaining to your children why you believe in something else and why you want them to fail history.
    I've already explained the progressive and anti American bias in academia to my kids, so it shouldn't be hard to explain this to them.

I actually hope you're right though, if a teacher tells them this was an insurrection or "disastrously close to civil war," it will be easy to look at real instances of those things throughout history, point to the lack of guns *in the most heavily armed nation in world history* at the Pepper Spray Rebellion, and use this as a teachable moment that reinforces my point about academia.

Do you really think teachers will put themselves in a position where they can so easily be made a fool of?
    Go get him!

Founding member of the Whiny Little Bitches and Pricks Club

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,539 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaw View Post
    I've already explained the progressive and anti American bias in academia to my kids, so it shouldn't be hard to explain this to them.

I actually hope you're right though, if a teacher tells them this was an insurrection or "disastrously close to civil war," it will be easy to look at real instances of those things throughout history, point to the lack of guns *in the most heavily armed nation in world history* at the Pepper Spray Rebellion, and use this as a teachable moment that reinforces my point about academia.

Do you really think teachers will put themselves in a position where they can so easily be made a fool of?
    He sought to weaponize the DoJ to keep himself in office after losing an election. I think that's bad enough. Fortunately a lot of people pushed back, including the entire senior leadership of DoJ threatening to resign.

And there is a lot of smoke with respect to the other stuff, including trying to replace Haspel at CIA. Again, fortunately there was pushback (including a very public signal from McConnell who invited Haspel to his office for a well publicized meeting). Milley also weighed in behind the scenes against the effort to replace Haspel. It will be fleshed out in due course. It was an unedifying and unprecedented chapter in our country's history.

Above all we should be thankful for the keystone cops level incompetence of very poorly chosen one and his minions. Venality tempered by incompetence will be a theme historians will find useful in organizing their thoughts about him and his presidency. Mr. Pillow is the figure that in my mind has come to represent all this. Imagine someone like thethe having access to the Oval Office or the president's phone number to whisper sweet nothings into his ear. That's what we had with Mr. Pillow going into meetings with crib notes about invoking the insurrection act.
    Last edited by nsacpi; 07-15-2021 at 08:23 AM.

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nsacpi View Post
    He sought to weaponize the DoJ to keep himself in office after losing an election. I think that's bad enough. Fortunately a lot of people pushed back, including the entire senior leadership of DoJ threatening to resign.

And there is a lot of smoke with respect to the other stuff, including trying to replace Haspel at CIA. Again, fortunately there was pushback (including a very public signal from McConnell who invited Haspel to his office for a well publicized meeting). Milley also weighed in behind the scenes against the effort to replace Haspel. It will be fleshed out in due course. It was an unedifying and unprecedented chapter in our country's history.

Above all we should be thankful for the keystone cops level incompetence of very poorly chosen one and his minions. Venality tempered by incompetence will be a theme historians will find useful in organizing their thoughts about him and his presidency. Mr. Pillow is the figure that in my mind has come to represent all this. Imagine someone like thethe having access to the Oval Office or the president's phone number to whisper sweet nothings into his ear. That's what we had with Mr. Pillow going into meetings with crib notes about invoking the insurrection act.
    This will be a fantastic take to save....
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,993 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    And just think... if it doesn't work out for you, you can always disappear again like you do every time you're embarrassed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,539 Posts
    bookmark it danno

happy to review at six month intervals

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,625 Posts

Hmm. I'm trying to recall the posts you made condemning Biden for replacing Trump appointees with Biden loyalists, but I'm coming up blank. I'm reading back over your post for some place you say "like Obama did," but I keep missing it.

And I'm really confused by your recent infatuation with Milley. If it's just because he undermined his Commander in Chief then there are plenty of other bureaucrats for your pedestal. The only other thing that comes to mind is his support for teaching racism to the armed forces, which I know is beneath you.
    Go get him!

Founding member of the Whiny Little Bitches and Pricks Club

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Jaw For This Useful Post:

Tapate50 (07-15-2021)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,539 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaw View Post
    Hmm. I'm trying to recall the posts you made condemning Biden for replacing Trump appointees with Biden loyalists, but I'm coming up blank. I'm reading back over your post for some place you say "like Obama did," but I keep missing it.

And I'm really confused by your recent infatuation with Milley. If it's just because he undermined his Commander in Chief then there are plenty of other bureaucrats for your pedestal. The only other thing that comes to mind is his support for teaching racism to the armed forces, which I know is beneath you.
    Milley just happened to be someone appointed to the chairmanship of the joint chiefs at a time when these concerns arose. I think Haspel has a story to tell as well, but so far she has been more circumspect. Kash Patel has a story to tell as well.

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Milley is reported to have said: “They may try, but they’re not going to ****ing succeed. You can’t do this without the military. You can’t do this without the CIA and the FBI. We’re the guys with guns.”

Ooooh boy.

The American people will in fact take the country back. Everything that was said about the fraudualent election will be proven true and then the fools will be exposed.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,539 Posts
    Milley is reported to have said: “They may try, but they’re not going to ****ing succeed. You can’t do this without the military. You can’t do this without the CIA and the FBI. We’re the guys with guns.”

Ooooh boy.

The American people will in fact take the country back. Everything that was said about the fraudualent election will be proven true and then the fools will be exposed.
    It is safe to say no American military leader has had to contemplate what Milley has had to in the past year. I happen to think this is not a reflection on Milley at all. He is just the guy who happened to be chairman of the joint chiefs when we had a malevolent clown in the Oval Office looking to overturn a fair and square election.

The Trump Presidency (title of this thread) was a **** show from the start. And it went spectacularly off the rails (in a way that seriously threatened our constitutional system) in its last year. And the **** show aint over. The dude should be prosecuted for what he did to pressure local and state officials and federal prosecutors to tamper with the election results in Georgia, Arizona and elsewhere.
    Last edited by nsacpi; 07-15-2021 at 09:43 AM.

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    It is safe to say no American military leader has had to contemplate what Milley has had to in the past year. I happen to think this is not a reflection on Milley at all. He is just the guy who happened to be chairman of the joint chiefs when we had a malevolent clown in the Oval Office looking to overturn a fair and square election.
    Yeah - having to choose between a stolen election and the will of the people as described in our consitution.

I'd say it should have been an easy choice. Milley is a coward and will go down in history as that once the audits roll on.

This was hands down a stolen election and we won't stop just to prove Trump won. We will show that he won in a massive mandate with a super majority in Congress.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Connoisseur of Minors zitothebrave's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,469 Posts
    Yeah - having to choose between a stolen election and the will of the people as described in our consitution.

I'd say it should have been an easy choice. Milley is a coward and will go down in history as that once the audits roll on.

This was hands down a stolen election and we won't stop just to prove Trump won. We will show that he won in a massive mandate with a super majority in Congress.
    Wow, spoken like a true North Korean.
    Stockholm, more densely populated than NYC - sturg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zitothebrave View Post
    Wow, spoken like a true North Korean.
    I'm just using evidence and data.

Sorry that you can't comprehend what we know already with limited inspection.

Democrats got their forensic audit of the 2016 election with a 40M dollar witch hunt. We will have our time to investigate.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Connoisseur of Minors zitothebrave's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,469 Posts
    I'm just using evidence and data.

Sorry that you can't comprehend what we know already with limited inspection.

Democrats got their forensic audit of the 2016 election with a 40M dollar witch hunt. We will have our time to investigate.
    Huh?

Anyway, enjoy worshipping your fearful leader, the rest of us have lives to live that we cannot bother ourselves with wanting to talk about whatever that loser wants you to talk about.
    Stockholm, more densely populated than NYC - sturg