Page 1374 of 1422 FirstFirst ... 374874127413241364137213731374137513761384 ... LastLast
Results 27,461 to 27,480 of 28437

Thread: The Trump Presidency

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Here is what we know.

Votes in Northern Fulton County that are 60/40 Republican were not counted
    Chain of custody for over 300k ballots has not been supplied
    An observation of the election process identified people saying "We are here to **** **** Up".
    That same observation noted people walking in and out with cases of ballots and nobody knew who they were
    Vote talley sheets were falsified and produced a 60% error rate in a resampling of audit work
    Duplicate ballots in excess of 2k were identified and can be married to a video that has been around since election day of an election worker scanning in the same ballots multiple times.
    We have a seasoned poll worker that said she saw thousands of pristine ballots that were filled in by a copy machine.

And thats not even all of it and this has been determined without even performing a full forensic audit. Can you imagine what will be discovered when the whole picture is reviewed?

I'm just wondering what it would take to make a reasonable person like yourself to determine that at the very least GA awarded their votes to the wrong President/Senators?
    Last edited by thethe; 07-15-2021 at 04:36 PM.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,052 Posts
    Legally speaking, even if it was discovered that fraud swung PA, GA, and AZ all for Biden, that doesn't mean Biden isn't the president. The electors certified by the states cast their votes and those votes were certified by Congress. So Biden is the President. Pretty much the only way Trump would be able to be president again is if everyone agreed to it. Harris would have to resign, Biden would have to nominate Trump, Trump would have to be confirmed by Congress, and then Biden would have to resign. That's not happening.

If there's fraud discovered, the result would be people going to jail, not a new president.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by striker42 View Post
    Legally speaking, even if it was discovered that fraud swung PA, GA, and AZ all for Biden, that doesn't mean Biden isn't the president. The electors certified by the states cast their votes and those votes were certified by Congress. So Biden is the President. Pretty much the only way Trump would be able to be president again is if everyone agreed to it. Harris would have to resign, Biden would have to nominate Trump, Trump would have to be confirmed by Congress, and then Biden would have to resign. That's not happening.

If there's fraud discovered, the result would be people going to jail, not a new president.
    The likelihood of Trump becoming president even with fraud is minimal. There is precedent down ballot when crimes are identfied so something unprecedented could happen if the support of Fraud is significant enough.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    But these audits are also for reforming elections in the future. What we are learning is that potentially millions of votes (extrapolating to other states) are fraudalent. These audits are getting the public opinion polls to move. People are realizing.

In special elections we are seeing drastic swings towards republican candidates. Is that because there is a light being shined on election fraud? Maybe....
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,052 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    Here is what we know.

Votes in Northern Fulton County that are 60/40 Republican were not counted
    Chain of custody for over 300k ballots has not been supplied
    An observation of the election process identified people saying "We are here to **** **** Up".
    That same observation noted people walking in and out with cases of ballots and nobody knew who they were
    Vote talley sheets were falsified and produced a 60% error rate in a resampling of audit work
    Duplicate ballots in excess of 2k were identified and can be married to a video that has been around since election day of an election worker scanning in the same ballots multiple times.
    We have a seasoned poll worker that said she saw thousands of pristine ballots that were filled in by a copy machine.

And thats not even all of it and this has been determined without even performing a full forensic audit. Can you imagine what will be discovered when the whole picture is reviewed?

I'm just wondering what it would take to make a reasonable person like yourself to determine that at the very least GA awarded their votes to the wrong President/Senators?
    You'll get no fight from me about the need for audits. I think every federal election should be audited by an independent agency whose sole mission is to ensure election integrity. I think there's definitely sufficient evidence in Fulton county for investigations into what actually happened, if for no other reason than to clear the air of suspicion that the election result was wrong. I see no downside to a genuine, unbiased investigation.

However I don't think we're going to get any genuine, unbiased investigation at this point. We're too far gone. Everything is political now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by striker42 View Post
    You'll get no fight from me about the need for audits. I think every federal election should be audited by an independent agency whose sole mission is to ensure election integrity. I think there's definitely sufficient evidence in Fulton county for investigations into what actually happened, if for no other reason than to clear the air of suspicion that the election result was wrong. I see no downside to a genuine, unbiased investigation.

However I don't think we're going to get any genuine, unbiased investigation at this point. We're too far gone. Everything is political now.
    Doesn't matter who investigates.

Findings are findings and can then be disputed. Facts like timing of when Mails ins are received vs sent is not subjective.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Also - The biggest thing we found out today is just why the Biden Administration is trying to shut down the canvassing.

74k mail ins that were counted as votes with no record of being sent out.

I hope the reasonable people on this forum understand how bad that is.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    11k voters who were not on the voter roll on Nov 7th. Somehow they appeared on the roll in December.

When did those voters register?

Guys - SMOKING GUN.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Anyone want to guess why a script was ran to log on/off a user 30k times in one day after said system was under subpoena?
    Last edited by thethe; 07-15-2021 at 06:59 PM.
    Natural Immunity Croc

if my thought dreams could be seen goldfly's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts

Guys - SMOKING GUN.
    lol
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Anyone want to guess why a script was ran to log on/off a user 30k times in one day after said system was under subpoena?
    Any IT folk (Jaw/Encheff) want to take a stab at this?

From my perspective this is just as nefarious as falsified count sheets.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,625 Posts
    Any IT folk (Jaw/Encheff) want to take a stab at this?

From my perspective this is just as nefarious as falsified count sheets.
    I don't know of any reason that would be useful to anyone. It sounds like a bug. I guess there could be some obscure functionality that could make it useful to someone, somehow, but it's impossible to say without knowing the software intimately. I can't imagine someone deciding that the way to game the system was to require a log in 30k times. There would have been a much better and less obvious way.
    Go get him!

Founding member of the Whiny Little Bitches and Pricks Club

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaw View Post
    I don't know of any reason that would be useful to anyone. It sounds like a bug. I guess there could be some obscure functionality that could make it useful to someone, somehow, but it's impossible to say without knowing the software intimately. I can't imagine someone deciding that the way to game the system was to require a log in 30k times. There would have been a much better and less obvious way.
    The system kept a log of the last 20k logins accordingly to the hearing yesterday. The 30+k could have intended to wipe that?

Would there ever be a way to recover previous information?
    Natural Immunity Croc

if my thought dreams could be seen goldfly's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    Lol
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,708 Posts
    Let's say you get your evidence, thethe... then what? What would a fraud conviction like this carry as a penalty?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Let's say you get your evidence, thethe... then what? What would a fraud conviction like this carry as a penalty?
    I don’t know the law. That’s a striker question. We are still far away from that because Maricopa may have explanations for certain pieces.

The script ran on the server is very interesting though. I can’t think of a reason why a script like that would be ran for an honest purpose.
    Natural Immunity Croc