Page 1380 of 1422 FirstFirst ... 380880128013301370137813791380138113821390 ... LastLast
Results 27,581 to 27,600 of 28437

Thread: The Trump Presidency

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,052 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zitothebrave View Post
    Ranked Choice would be nice. It won't lead to much change. But if you were allowed to say vote for your first choice first then your lesser of 2 evils second it could lead to some surprises.
    It would eliminate some of the fringes as it would give minority party voters in a district a real say. I don't really see a downside.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,539 Posts
    Thomas J. Barrack Jr., a close friend of former President Donald J. Trump and one of his top 2016 campaign fund-raisers, was indicted on Tuesday morning on federal charges of violating a federal law requiring lobbyists for foreign interests to disclose their work to the Justice Department.

Federal prosecutors and the F.B.I. have been investigating Mr. Barrack for nearly three years, focusing on whether he tried to sway Mr. Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign or his administration on behalf of Persian Gulf nations with huge stakes in United States policy.

The indictment charged Mr. Barrack and two other men with failing to register as agents of the United Arab Emirates government. The other two men charged were Matthew Grimes, a former top executive at Mr. Barrack’s company, and Rashid al-Malik Alshahhi, an Emirati businessman who is close to the U.A.E. rulers.

“The defendants repeatedly capitalized on Barrack’s friendships and access to a candidate who was eventually elected president, high-ranking campaign and government officials, and the American media to advance the policy goals of a foreign government without disclosing their true allegiances,” said Acting Assistant Attorney General Mark Lesko of the Justice Department’s National Security Division.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/07/20/u...gtype=Homepage

Please note Tom Barrack is not related to Barack Obama.

If my memory serves me correctly Tom Barrack played an important role in the installation of our old friend Pavel Manafartov as campaign manager.
    Last edited by nsacpi; 07-20-2021 at 02:35 PM.
    "I am a victim, I will tell you. I am a victim."

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,625 Posts
    Good. That behavior should be punished, and this sets a nice precedent for the Biden family. It's been a while since I heard anything about foreign donations to the Clintons' charity too
    Go get him!

Founding member of the Whiny Little Bitches and Pricks Club

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaw View Post
    Good. That behavior should be punished, and this sets a nice precedent for the Biden family. It's been a while since I heard anything about foreign donations to the Clintons' charity too
    Well they stopped donating once she lost......
    Natural Immunity Croc

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,788 Posts
    I'm looking forward to voting the FBI put next election...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post

The FBI helped take Trump out.

It went from the deep state doesn't exist to thank God we have the 'steady state'.

Absolutely absurd.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,625 Posts
    How sad is it that I'm not surprised. I remember some fringe sites calling this a planned offensive by the FBI when it first broke. Congrats FBI, you're exactly what the fringe right says you are.
    Go get him!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    How sad is it that I'm not surprised. I remember some fringe sites calling this a planned offensive by the FBI when it first broke. Congrats FBI, you're exactly what the fringe right says you are.
    Makes you wonder what went happened on the 6th.

Bunch of crazies that deserve some punishment but the incitement and organization is up for debate.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Connoisseur of Minors zitothebrave's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,469 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post

Ummm, of course FBI had high level CIs, they often do in big breaks like this. Sometimes they're ****ty people who're informants. Sometimes they're not. You think they get the cases to bring down gangs without CIs?

The article is based around defense findings which are attempting to claim entrapment, did that happen? We'll find out in the courts.
    Stockholm, more densely populated than NYC - sturg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,625 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    Makes you wonder what went happened on the 6th.

Bunch of crazies that deserve some punishment but the incitement and organization is up for debate.
    There was speculation that the "filmmaker" that was spurring Babitt on when she was killed was also a federal asset. He's the adopted son of a connected general and seems to pop up and incite trouble in lots of places.
    Go get him!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    There "was speculation"

Could you be a little more maybe might ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    There was speculation that the "filmmaker" that was spurring Babitt on when she was killed was also a federal asset. He's the adopted son of a connected general and seems to pop up and incite trouble in lots of places.
    There is a reason the establishment and the left do not want to dive into what happened to Babitt.

It was all orchestrated and like I said many many months ago. Trump led his supporters into a trap. The establishment played the hand perfectly to diminish the November 3rd movement.

But, it was only a temporary stay and ensured they got their illigitimate president into office.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,625 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 57Brave View Post
    There "was speculation"

Could you be a little more maybe might ?
    It's not my fault the FBI has shot itself in the foot and lost credibility. I never gave those conspiracy theorists a second thought until the FBI proved one of their crazy theories was exactly right.
    Go get him!

Anytime Now Frankie... tululush's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    180 Posts
    There is a reason the establishment and the left do not want to dive into what happened to Babitt.

It was all orchestrated and like I said many many months ago. Trump led his supporters into a trap. The establishment played the hand perfectly to diminish the November 3rd movement.

But, it was only a temporary stay and ensured they got their illigitimate president into office.
    Everyday you post something more insane than the last. Thanks again for the great theater.

Tomorrow can you give us your thoughts on the JFK assassination? And maybe on Thursday you can give us your thoughts on Area 51 and how aliens are tied into keeping Trump out of office?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nsacpi View Post
    Thomas J. Barrack Jr., a close friend of former President Donald J. Trump and one of his top 2016 campaign fund-raisers, was indicted on Tuesday morning on federal charges of violating a federal law requiring lobbyists for foreign interests to disclose their work to the Justice Department.

Federal prosecutors and the F.B.I. have been investigating Mr. Barrack for nearly three years, focusing on whether he tried to sway Mr. Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign or his administration on behalf of Persian Gulf nations with huge stakes in United States policy.

The indictment charged Mr. Barrack and two other men with failing to register as agents of the United Arab Emirates government. The other two men charged were Matthew Grimes, a former top executive at Mr. Barrack’s company, and Rashid al-Malik Alshahhi, an Emirati businessman who is close to the U.A.E. rulers.

“The defendants repeatedly capitalized on Barrack’s friendships and access to a candidate who was eventually elected president, high-ranking campaign and government officials, and the American media to advance the policy goals of a foreign government without disclosing their true allegiances,” said Acting Assistant Attorney General Mark Lesko of the Justice Department’s National Security Division.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/07/20/u...gtype=Homepage

Please note Tom Barrack is not related to Barack Obama.

If my memory serves me correctly Tom Barrack played an important role in the installation of our old friend Pavel Manafartov as campaign manager.
    The swamp just keeps getting bigger. Where's the Commander in Chief fit in all this? Cowardly hiding from his own actions and responsibility, I will guess.
    FFF - BB, BB, 2B, HR, 2B, HR, 1B, BB, BB, 1B, BB, BB, HR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...-election-code

“While these may seem minor, the impact on an election can be huge,” Wake TSI said of the five issues. At the time, Dominion disputed the report’s findings.

The Pennsylvania Department of State said in a statement on Wednesday that Wake TSI’s access to the Fulton County’s voting system “undermined the chain of custody requirements and strict access limitations necessary to prevent both intentional and inadvertent tampering with electronic voting systems.”

It added that the “unauthorized access” prevents the vendor—Dominion—from “affirming that the system continues to meet state and federal certification standards.”
    __________________________________________________ _____

Avert your gaze guys.

It will all come out and you will all be wrong.
    Last edited by thethe; 07-22-2021 at 09:51 AM.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,625 Posts
    That's probably the most compelling evidence that I've seen of possible election fraud.
    Go get him!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    That's probably the most compelling evidence that I've seen of possible election fraud.
    My friend - The data analytics tell the whole story.

Just need to get someone to play ball to do the actual substantive testing.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Now this leads to the question as to why Maricopa county refuses to hand over the routers despite it being under subpoena.

We were told it was IMPOSSIBLE to remotely access these systems. Another blatant lie.

A reasonable person would ask why election officials and Dominion have lied about this fact.
    Last edited by thethe; 07-22-2021 at 10:04 AM.
    Natural Immunity Croc

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,326 Posts
    Now this leads to the question as to why Maricopa county refuses to hand over the routers despite it being under subpoena.

We were told it was IMPOSSIBLE to remotely access these systems. Another blatant lie.

A reasonable person would ask why election officials and Dominion have lied about this fact.
    Did you catch the fact that Maricopa lied about having an air-gap system? How can that be if routers are involved?