Page 352 of 1422 FirstFirst ... 2523023423503513523533543624024528521352 ... LastLast
Results 7,021 to 7,040 of 28437

Thread: The Trump Presidency

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts

**NOT ACTUALLY RACIST
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    440 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post

Told you years back; The biggest threat to our way of life isn't terrorism, it's the left.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Islam slow invasion into the fabric of our society is the biggest threat. People confuse terrorism with the main front but it's the acceptance of Islam's intolerant views into our culture that is the main threat.

Secretary of Statistics AerchAngel's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Islam slow invasion into the fabric of our society is the biggest threat. People confuse terrorism with the main front but it's the acceptance of Islam's intolerant views into our culture that is the main threat.
    Sorry Mid Eastern Islam and LGBT cannot coexist so that will be tough to be overcome.

Boras' Client
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    847 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AerchAngel View Post
    Sorry Mid Eastern Islam and LGBT cannot coexist so that will be tough to be overcome.
    Shhhh, they're on a roll

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Look in europe. There are radicalized sections in many countries that are pushing for their own local laws. This is the struggle for western civilization in the next century.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Secretary of Statistics AerchAngel's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Look in europe. There are radicalized sections in many countries that are pushing for their own local laws. This is the struggle for western civilization in the next century.
    Never will happen here. No way no how. Hacking off arms, stoning transgenders/gays, honor killings. This will not be tolerated. Heck, the American Indians have to abide by our nation laws as well even in their own enclaves (but it remain to be seen if we see everything though).

You can't hide viciousness of breaking your cultural laws and the punishment endured because eventually the law will find you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Never will happen here. No way no how. Hacking off arms, stoning transgenders/gays, honor killings. This will not be tolerated. Heck, the American Indians have to abide by our nation laws as well even in their own enclaves (but it remain to be seen if we see everything though).

You can't hide viciousness of breaking your cultural laws and the punishment endured because eventually the law will find you.
    It's already happenin here. This is with a small Muslim population. The more we bring in the worse it will get

http://www.twincities.com/2017/04/13...nnesota-girls/
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    Surprising no mention of the Minnesota church bombing Saturday

http://www.thedailybeast.com/anti-mu...american-media
    The best way to stop a bad guy with a gun is to make sure he doesn’t get a gun.

Co-Owner, BravesCenter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,446 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 57Brave View Post
    Surprising no mention of the Minnesota church bombing Saturday

http://www.thedailybeast.com/anti-mu...american-media
    http://www.chopcountry.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7220

You guys really are out of sync these days.

Boras' Client
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    847 Posts
    It's already happenin here. This is with a small Muslim population. The more we bring in the worse it will get

http://www.twincities.com/2017/04/13...nnesota-girls/
    This is something I've pointed out and criticized many times here. Until you get the women to actually stand up and say "enough" you aren't going to be able to stop this anywhere. In quite a few Muslim communities the women actually perform the "procedure" and it's celebrated as a "right of passage into adulthood" for girls/women in that area.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    I expect more attacks like this when you have imans in the US calling for the death of Jews and a 'Civil Rights' leader in sarsour calling for jihad in america.

What has happened in Europe is undeniable and we shouldn't be foolish and think that couldn't happen here.

Boras' Client
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    847 Posts
    I expect more attacks like this when you have imans in the US calling for the death of Jews and a 'Civil Rights' leader in sarsour calling for jihad in america.

What has happened in Europe is undeniable and we shouldn't be foolish and think that couldn't happen here.
    I'm actually surprised there haven't already been some attacks here, but if/when they happen I think it's more likely to be a home grown nut than an imported nut. Just my opinion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Oklahomahawk View Post
    I'm actually surprised there haven't already been some attacks here, but if/when they happen I think it's more likely to be a home grown nut than an imported nut. Just my opinion
    Just because it would be a us citizen doesn't mean migration didnt have an impact. Migrants bring their radical views and radicalize the citizens if the regions they are in. It's a horrible situation the world is in right now.

Thankfully, we have an administration that can honestly talk about the problems.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    http://www.chopcountry.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7220

You guys really are out of sync these days.
    no, that was about a Mosque being bombed by radicals

my reading here tells me to be threatened by bombers.
    We all know who they are

Co-Owner, BravesCenter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,446 Posts
    my reading here tells me to be threatened by bombers.
    We all know who they are
    This is ambiguous. Expand please.

Boras' Client
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    847 Posts
    Just because it would be a us citizen doesn't mean migration didnt have an impact. Migrants bring their radical views and radicalize the citizens if the regions they are in. It's a horrible situation the world is in right now.

Thankfully, we have an administration that can honestly talk about the problems.
    I don't totally disagree but there are plenty of radicals already here and if a person wants to become a radical or a murderer it isn't hard for them to locate some ahole online who will happily radicalize them. I'm for securing the border, always have been, but the approach this administration has taken about this and most everything else has been all about flash and not about substance. Also we are creating hundreds if not thousands of new enemies all the time, W's carpet bombings, Obama's drone strikes, may kill one or two bad guys but when they take out a whole city block of innocents, especially children you are headed in the wrong direction, IMO. Also, the more people we get to work with good jobs the fewer radicals we will have. Many people get into that sort of thing because they don't have a job or any hope for the future.

The current president has promised jobs and I know you guys say it's happening but I don't see it in my neck of the woods, though to be fair stuff like that always gets here after it's pretty much already been everywhere else. I live in the s-t-i-c-k-s if you know what I mean. :)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    This is ambiguous. Expand please.
    I find the threat of Islam ambiguous
    if not dishonest - gullible

last week the same posters were threatened by minimum wage hikes or inclusive health insurance
    equally ambiguous

I guess the world just has it's share of people afraid of their shadows and others willing to exploit that fear

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    I find the threat of Islam ambiguous
    if not dishonest - gullible

last week the same posters were threatened by minimum wage hikes or inclusive health insurance
    equally ambiguous

I guess the world just has it's share of people afraid of their shadows and others willing to exploit that fear
    Nobody is threatened by minimum wage hikes or inclusive health insurance. We are just debating why its not a good idea.

You choose to have your head in the sand regarding the threat of Islam. The rest of the world is seeing just how dangerous it can be.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    Minnesota ?

I am quite a bit older than you so I was of the generation that was taught to hide under our desks in case of a USSR nuclear attack
    An alarm would go off and 20-30 elementary school kids per room would hide under their desks.
    As if a table with 4 skinny legs would protect us from nuclear fallout
    I digress

This was usually after pledging allegiance and singing America -- because the Star Spangled Banner was too hard.
    The more things change the more they stay the same.
    Except, now a days, it is grown people that scurry under their desks when ever an alarm is sounded

Data and history tell us there have been far more attacks on Muslim than attacks by Muslim in the US
    Data and history also tell us, Europe has been in one state or another of constant war for centuries