Page 939 of 1422 FirstFirst ... 4398398899299379389399409419499891039 ... LastLast
Results 18,761 to 18,780 of 28437

Thread: The Trump Presidency

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    Why are so many prominent figures on the left cozying up with Farakhan?
    why do so many of you and yours (prominent and just run of the mill peckerwoods) condone blatant bigory / hatred aimed at people of a different color or creed or gender ?

you have to dig for archival photographs or obscure references as your examples referencing Minister Farrakhan.
    All I have to do is watch the daily events.

You do understand that to the day she died Betty Shabazz linked Minister Farrakhan to the assassination of Malcolm X.
    Malcolm X made Farrakhan look like, a liberal Democrat.

and please about ruining this boys life.
    Trump etal have separated what is now estimated 4,000 families --- and lied about it.
    Dont tell me if the parents ...

No one has yet shown me an iota of responsibility taken by these parents other than hiring a PR firm suggested by the Rand Pauls and Mitch McConnell's of Kentucky
    even if for only disrespecting an older American

What has minister Farrakahn said or done that is any different /worse than say---- Steve King ?
    lots of pictures of King with --- shoot, (R) was fighting in line to get their picture taken with his disgusting ass
    That is a question and I would love to hear a response from any of our resident ... fill in the blank - at this point

Tell me about Trayvon Martin or the Rice child from Cleveland and what PR firm was at their parents disposal
    That isnt a question
    Last edited by 57Brave; 01-23-2019 at 10:01 PM.
    The best way to stop a bad guy with a gun is to make sure he doesn’t get a gun.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts

" Ever since I’ve gone to CovCath, we haven’t been able to wear black paint because of the video, but I know the kids meant nothing by it, it’s just showing school spirit.”

maybe y'all wanna change the subject and go back to supporting a 13th century method of defense
    and then explain how it works in gated communities.
    When the gardeners and maids forget their gate codes
    The best way to stop a bad guy with a gun is to make sure he doesn’t get a gun.

A Chip Off the Old Rock Julio3000's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,155 Posts
    Why are so many prominent figures on the left cozying up with Farakhan?
    You’re hallucinating.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Julio3000 For This Useful Post:

goldfly (01-24-2019)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Julio3000 View Post
    You’re hallucinating.
    Youre blind
    Natural Immunity Croc

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,758 Posts
    You’re hallucinating.
    You serious?

You never responded when I gave you examples... shocked I tell ya

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post
    You serious?

They are in denial but they are seeing what the progressive movement is truly about. At this point they are embarrassed so its easier to just ignore the truth.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zitothebrave View Post
    I have no hatred for Jewish people. But you obviously didn't read my article. Got you something else.

’They are anti-Semitic, they know what they’re doing is anti-Semitic, but they think it's funny. Even though the alt-right rejects mainstream conservatism, they still want to be a part of the conversation. That's why they're calling themselves the alternative-right.‘—Marilyn Mayo, research fellow, ADL Center on Extremism, from an interview with The Toronto Star
    You do but that's fine I'm used to it already in my life.

But moving on to the article you post. Never once did I say that racism/antisemitism wasn't a problem on the right so I'm not even sure what point you are trying to make.

But, if you want to reference the ADL they are pretty strong in the stance that a large portion of people use criticism of Israel as a mask for Antisemitism which is the case with you.
    Natural Immunity Croc

A Chip Off the Old Rock Julio3000's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,155 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post
    You serious?

What examples? The picture with the CBC with Obama in it from 2005? Maxine Waters from the same time period? thethe keeps talking about Tamika Mallory. Ok, at least we’re in current times. I’m pretty politically plugged in, and I had no idea who she was until these stories started running. And, fwiw, I’ll be content to see her get completely marginalized, along with anyone else who “cozies up.” But tell me: who are these many prominent leftists who are currently cozying up to him?

Making Atlanta Great Again!
    #MAGA!

Promises MADE, Promises KEPT!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,746 Posts
    What examples? The picture with the CBC with Obama in it from 2005? Maxine Waters from the same time period? thethe keeps talking about Tamika Mallory. Ok, at least we’re in current times. I’m pretty politically plugged in, and I had no idea who she was until these stories started running. And, fwiw, I’ll be content to see her get completely marginalized, along with anyone else who “cozies up.” But tell me: who are these many prominent leftists who are currently cozying up to him?
    Bill Clinton was sitting close to Farrakhan at Aretha's funeral. The left is losing it.
    Forever Fredi

Making Atlanta Great Again!
    #MAGA!

Promises MADE, Promises KEPT!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,746 Posts
    I remember when Trump went on InfoWars and did an interview with Alex Jones... the same Alex Jones that says jewish crisis actors are the ones in front of the camera at these staged made up mass-gun shootings.

Man... if Obama or Hillary did an interview for the left's version of InfoWars... wait, is there even a leftist version of InfoWars? I know more right-wing "news" sites like Infowars or TheRedState than I do sites on the left. hmm.
    Forever Fredi

Connoisseur of Minors zitothebrave's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,463 Posts
    But, if you want to reference the ADL they are pretty strong in the stance that a large portion of people use criticism of Israel as a mask for Antisemitism which is the case with you.
    You see this is where you're mistaken. I criticize the United States giving Israel billions of dollars in foreign aid while our cities go bankrupt, and people drink water that is toxic.

I also criticize Israel for breaking their signed agreement on where boundaries should exist. If Mexico decided to take land on the US border would you not be pissed as hell?

But you just prove that you don't get it over and over again. You know what buzzword you've used over and over again here over the years is a recognized code for "the Jews" the "globalists" falling back on the old notion that the Jews control the media and the money. How many republican attack adds in the midterms involved George Soros, a jew, funding people of color (Migrant caravan, Colin Kaepernick, you name it) in a classic trope of jews funding people of color to disrupt "White America"
    Stockholm, more densely populated than NYC - sturg

if my thought dreams could be seen goldfly's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    thethe's obsession with not staying on the topic of this thread and also Israel is disturbing

really enjoyed his actions and negotiation skills as a supposed successful business man in regards to the state of the union. what a moron
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by goldfly View Post
    thethe's obsession with not staying on the topic of this thread and also Israel is disturbing

really enjoyed his actions and negotiation skills as a supposed successful business man in regards to the state of the union. what a moron
    What happened to "the great dealmaker"?
    FFF - BB, BB, 2B, HR, 2B, HR, 1B, BB, BB, 1B, BB, BB, HR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    I wonder how Trump feels with Nancy Pelosi on one side and Ann Coulter on the other.
    FFF - BB, BB, 2B, HR, 2B, HR, 1B, BB, BB, 1B, BB, BB, HR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zitothebrave View Post
    You see this is where you're mistaken. I criticize the United States giving Israel billions of dollars in foreign aid while our cities go bankrupt, and people drink water that is toxic.

I also criticize Israel for breaking their signed agreement on where boundaries should exist. If Mexico decided to take land on the US border would you not be pissed as hell?

But you just prove that you don't get it over and over again. You know what buzzword you've used over and over again here over the years is a recognized code for "the Jews" the "globalists" falling back on the old notion that the Jews control the media and the money. How many republican attack adds in the midterms involved George Soros, a jew, funding people of color (Migrant caravan, Colin Kaepernick, you name it) in a classic trope of jews funding people of color to disrupt "White America"
    Attacking a private citizen who pushes dangerous progressive policies is not even in the same realm as citicizing the Jewish state.

Where is your railing of us giving money to other countries? Funny how you are just concerner about Israel. And moreso how you dont post much (this is a good thing for you) and yet you make it a point to continue on about Israel.

Curious....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    Its a continual pattern over the years? Who has denounced him. The president of the US obviously had a repationship with him but that doeant matter to you. Richard spencer mentions trumps name and he is an anti semite.

How about our esteemed muslim reps on the left? Want to argue they dont hate jews? How about linda sarsour who has a voice within the progressqive movement?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,533 Posts
    Attacking a private citizen who pushes dangerous progressive policies is not even in the same realm as citicizing the Jewish state.

Where is your railing of us giving money to other countries? Funny how you are just concerner about Israel. And moreso how you dont post much (this is a good thing for you) and yet you make it a point to continue on about Israel.

Curious....
    you and others have been far more scurrilous in your attacks on Soros than that...still waiting on a retraction of your claim he was a Nazi collaborator

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nsacpi View Post
    you and others have been far more scurrilous in your attacks on Soros than that...still waiting on a retraction of your claim he was a Nazi collaborator
    Why retract a statement he made?
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    Trump tried bluffing Pelosi.

Then he turned to whinetybitch mode.

Then he stuck his tail between his legs
    Do I got that right ?