Page 963 of 1422 FirstFirst ... 46386391395396196296396496597310131063 ... LastLast
Results 19,241 to 19,260 of 28437

Thread: The Trump Presidency

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    And a long time close associate of the Clintons.

Lets just forget about that.
    Here's a long time close associate.

FFF - BB, BB, 2B, HR, 2B, HR, 1B, BB, BB, 1B, BB, BB, HR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Runnin View Post
    Here's a long time close associate.

Process crimes suck when they are selectively enforced.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Hessmania Forever
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,941 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 57Brave View Post
    you're not talking about Vince Foster are you ?
    I heard Hillary had Vince killed because he wouldn't get a sex change operation so they could have a lesbian affair.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    Reminds me for the next time one our seers mocking points out how long Mueller has been.

Whitewater was 7 years and $70M with no convictions or plea deals.
    Culminating in a charge of personal nature

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    That produced, no convictions or plea deals

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,533 Posts
    That produced, no convictions or plea deals
    Considering this involves a foreign adversary, it is a much more complex undertaking. If anything the speed of the investigation has been impressive.
    "I am a victim, I will tell you. I am a victim."

"I am your retribution."

A Chip Off the Old Rock Julio3000's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,155 Posts
    Process crimes suck when they are selectively enforced.
    I’d love to hear a coherent explanation for why these particular process crimes were committed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,533 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Julio3000 View Post
    I’d love to hear a coherent explanation for why these particular process crimes were committed.
    you expecting coherence from mr birther?
    Last edited by nsacpi; 02-04-2019 at 03:34 PM.

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Julio3000 View Post
    For starters I think its difficult to 100% remember every detail of your past so a 'lie' can be stretched to include a factual inaccuracy.

I've also noted on multiple occasions that this investigation is a clear attempt to undermine a democratically elected president. We have seen the origins of this investigation and the way they have defrauded the FISA courts. We have seen house members release memos with outright lies. Why would anyone under questioning be as truthful as they should be when the intent of the prosecutors is in question?
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nsacpi View Post
    you expecting coherence from mr birther?
    Yet all your wisdom got you to a dead end on Russia collusion and the outright denial of simple facts pertaining to Islam.

So you can have your eloquence/articulation all you want but I'll take reality.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,533 Posts
    For starters I think its difficult to 100% remember every detail of your past so a 'lie' can be stretched to include a factual inaccuracy.

I've also noted on multiple occasions that this investigation is a clear attempt to undermine a democratically elected president. We have seen the origins of this investigation and the way they have defrauded the FISA courts. We have seen house members release memos with outright lies. Why would anyone under questioning be as truthful as they should be when the intent of the prosecutors is in question?
    There is the small detail that a perjury charge can only be sustained when the lie is material to the subject of the investigation.

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nsacpi View Post
    There is the small detail that a perjury charge can only be sustained when the lie is material to the subject of the investigation.
    Papa's lie was so material that he served 15 minutes in jail...
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    dead end ?

We're still learning. Not Mueller mind you but us.
    Revealed this weekend was summer of 2016 Trump was turned down for a loan.
    Despite his claiming, and the band believing what an astute businessman he " was".

Why does he lie and what is he hiding?
    And what does Putin /Russian mob know that we don't?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    dead end ?

We're still learning. Not Mueller mind you but us.
    Revealed this weekend was summer of 2016 Trump was turned down for a loan.
    Despite his claiming, and the band believing what an astute businessman he " was".

Why does he lie and what is he hiding?
    And what does Putin /Russian mob know that we don't?
    Do you understand what was included in the Stone indictment or not?

Layer that with the infamous Trump tower meeting.

What do those cases tell you about any prior communications Trump had with the Kremlin?
    Natural Immunity Croc

Connoisseur of Minors zitothebrave's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,463 Posts
    Yet all your wisdom got you to a dead end on Russia collusion and the outright denial of simple facts pertaining to Islam.

So you can have your eloquence/articulation all you want but I'll take reality.
    If you don't think Russia colluded with the Trump campaign, you've got more blind faith than anyone. I don't inherently think you can prove Trump was involved. But you sound like someone hearing hoofbeats and you're thinking Koala.
    Stockholm, more densely populated than NYC - sturg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zitothebrave View Post
    If you don't think Russia colluded with the Trump campaign, you've got more blind faith than anyone. I don't inherently think you can prove Trump was involved. But you sound like someone hearing hoofbeats and you're thinking Koala.
    I can't provide any proof but its soooo obvious.

This is an incredible line of thought.

I guess we can just ignore all of the Fusion GPS stuff right? You know - the use of Russian agents that I guess by definition means they are the Kremlin. Or the fact they met with the Russian lawyer before and after the Trump tower meeting. Not suspicious....no not at all.

We can also ignore the fact that the FBI completely defrauded the FISA courts when they 100% knew the source of the dossier.

Lets also ignore that Adam Schiff blatantly LIED to the American people when he said that Bruce Ohr didn't notify the FBI until November or whatever date he said when he knew it was well before that prior to getting the FISA warrant.

Finally, lets ignore that after we were told for months that Papa was the key to collusion that investigative trail went silent when we found out that Mifsud was Western Intelligence.

I know its easy for you guys to ignore these things because you are suffering from an extreme case of TDS. But those of us that still have our wits about us have seen the coup for a long time.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,463 Posts
    Yup it's the good old deep state.

You see there's another group of "us" who've seen things for a long time. The second Clinton emails started being released by wikileaks, I tagged the Russians. Why? Because it was obvious. Clinton wasn't good for business. Obama issued sanctions that wrecked the Russian economy and hurt the incredibly wealthy. I also have held the theory for a few years (certainly since hiding himself inthe embassy) that Assange was a Russian intelligence asset. I dare you to go find the number of critical things Wikileaks has published about Nato Governments vs. Russia. I dare you. Wikileaks in fact was hyper critical of the Panama Papers,

Or what about if we look at Trump's former CIA Director and current Secretary of State has to say “It is time to call out WikiLeaks for what it really is -- a non-state hostile intelligence service often abetted by state actors like Russia,”

So back to that. Wikileaks has a clear goal, to give Trump an advantage and it's clearly a Russian asset. Trump has had every chance to deride Russia's involvement in the election and hasn't. Again, his own Secretary of the State a bit less than 2 years ago, implicated Russia in hacking the DNC emails.

So why does this matter? Because why wouldn't Trump just let it be? I mean I know he has a delicate little ego but that can't be everything. If there wasn't something to cover up. At this point how many people have had money ties to Russia?

How do you explain away Manafort? Tillerson? Flynn?

The issue with building your deepstate coup conspiracy is the same as with all large scale conspiracy theories, the number of people who need to be involved and quiet is massive.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    Yup it's the good old deep state.

You see there's another group of "us" who've seen things for a long time. The second Clinton emails started being released by wikileaks, I tagged the Russians. Why? Because it was obvious. Clinton wasn't good for business. Obama issued sanctions that wrecked the Russian economy and hurt the incredibly wealthy. I also have held the theory for a few years (certainly since hiding himself inthe embassy) that Assange was a Russian intelligence asset. I dare you to go find the number of critical things Wikileaks has published about Nato Governments vs. Russia. I dare you. Wikileaks in fact was hyper critical of the Panama Papers,

Or what about if we look at Trump's former CIA Director and current Secretary of State has to say “It is time to call out WikiLeaks for what it really is -- a non-state hostile intelligence service often abetted by state actors like Russia,”

So back to that. Wikileaks has a clear goal, to give Trump an advantage and it's clearly a Russian asset. Trump has had every chance to deride Russia's involvement in the election and hasn't. Again, his own Secretary of the State a bit less than 2 years ago, implicated Russia in hacking the DNC emails.

So why does this matter? Because why wouldn't Trump just let it be? I mean I know he has a delicate little ego but that can't be everything. If there wasn't something to cover up. At this point how many people have had money ties to Russia?

How do you explain away Manafort? Tillerson? Flynn?

The issue with building your deepstate coup conspiracy is the same as with all large scale conspiracy theories, the number of people who need to be involved and quiet is massive.
    It was 'obvious'.

Thats quite a justice system you are putting together.

I'm fairly certain that you have applauded Assange in the past but I'm not going to bother going back to old posts.

How has Trump been good for Russia?

US is producing more energy then ever before. What Russias lynchpin of their economy? Thats right.

How about embarrassing Germany by calling them on their hypocrisy by relying on Russia energy? Why would a Russia plant do that?

How about getting NATO countries to spend more on their defense? I'm sure Putin is thrilled about that.

What about going against Russia with Venezuela. Again, what an odd Russia plant.

See, you guys are just making things up on the fly when all that actual proof shows the exact opposite.

And who could forget Obama getting caught on a hot mic?

But of course you have no reply to any of the points I mentioned because those are stone cold facts as opposed to your endless innuendo.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,463 Posts
    I don't think I said for sure that Trump was involved.

But to play into your hypothetical game why hasn't Trump issued second stage Economic Sanctions? Why di dhe repeal the Obama era sanctions? Etc.

I could attack any point you have, but I don't really want to because you're so down the rabbit hole it doesn't matter.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    I don't think I said for sure that Trump was involved.

But to play into your hypothetical game why hasn't Trump issued second stage Economic Sanctions? Why di dhe repeal the Obama era sanctions? Etc.

I could attack any point you have, but I don't really want to because you're so down the rabbit hole it doesn't matter.
    Please try to. Everything i stated in those two posts were a fact.

Sanctions are irrelevant in comparison to competing with Russia on their main export.