Page 300 of 1422 FirstFirst ... 2002502902982993003013023103504008001300 ... LastLast
Results 5,981 to 6,000 of 28437

Thread: The Trump Presidency

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,788 Posts
    Hilary didn't win the Presidency. To even paste that as a point is nonsensical and makes it tough to take anything you say seriously.

She lost.

Say it with me.

She lost.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 57Brave View Post
    The only "studies" are between Trumps ears.
    You dhould be embarrassed to reference such
    So I guess you missed the study presented in the Washington times? I get it...if it's not a study that confirms your ideas you don't think it exists.

You should be embarrassed for your absurd partisanship which includes not criticizing Obama for doing anything about Russia

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post
    Hilary didn't win the Presidency. To even paste that as a point is nonsensical and makes it tough to take anything you say seriously.

She lost.

Say it with me.

She lost.
    This is part of the "resist" movement. Throw out all of the norms on how this great country is run. Do whatever it takes to make us a Marxist state.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts

She lost.

Say it with me.

She lost.
    The difference between "we dhould have let her be President" and she won ...
    Yes, she lost

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,788 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 57Brave View Post
    The difference between "we dhould have let her be President" and she won ...
    Yes, she lost
    No... the quote was "the woman who won the election"

She didn't win the election.

Say it with me.

She didn't win the election.

That's fake news

It's OVER 5,000! bravesnumberone's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,022 Posts
    I wonder if Ian is getting at the age-old point of Hillary winning the popular vote and whether we should have the Electoral College. Regardless, Trump won the election. A lot of people are having trouble grasping that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    I assumed most of the board would get the writers point.
    An overestimation on my part.
    The best way to stop a bad guy with a gun is to make sure he doesn’t get a gun.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts

That's fake news
    A 70 year old birther with a comb over taught you the term "fake news"
    The best way to stop a bad guy with a gun is to make sure he doesn’t get a gun.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Trump's tweets are beneath the dignity of the White House, where presidents diddle interns with cigars and run guns to Mexico.

Making Atlanta Great Again!
    #MAGA!

Promises MADE, Promises KEPT!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,761 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    Trump's tweets are beneath the dignity of the White House, where presidents diddle interns with cigars and run guns to Mexico.
    Glad to see the guy elected because he was above the fray and above politics is someone you now comfortably group with the others to say "see everyone does it".
    Forever Fredi

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Forever Fredi View Post
    Glad to see the guy elected because he was above the fray and above politics is someone you now comfortably group with the others to say "see everyone does it".
    Not comfortable with it at all. I'm just pointing out the fake outrage. I think trump is a disgusting human being for tweeting something like that when he has the youth of America reading.

It's this notion that Trump is doing unprecedented things that is as ridiculous

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,788 Posts
    Not comfortable with it at all. I'm just pointing out the fake outrage. I think trump is a disgusting human being for tweeting something like that when he has the youth of America reading.

It's this notion that Trump is doing unprecedented things that is as ridiculous
    Trump is a joke.

I do laugh at left's outrage after the universal praise of the women's march "****ing cunt" language... bc nasty women can handle it!

Boras' Client
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    847 Posts
    Please please please please please tell me you guys don't really believe there were M*I*L*L*I*O*N*S of illegals who voted in the last election. Some? sure, but not even thousands, let alone millions. Anyone who read my posts during the primaries can testify that I wouldn't put anything past Hilldog, but please tell me you don't buy that line of bull. Do you honestly think that if the Repubs had any actual evidence of something like that they wouldn't already have tattooed on the eyelids of all their loyal supporters, let alone published it on the billboards of every city and highway in the country?? If you COULD prove something like this you could shut down the opposition party forever, it would be worse than watergate and whatever you call Russiagate put together X 100. But I guess if you can get your followers to swallow it hook, line, and sinker without proving a damn thing then you've already won the battle, and we the people of what used to be called the United States of America have all lost the war. We no longer have the will, the gumption, or the desire to think for ourselves.

You guys don't mind if I hold out a little bit longer for some ACTUAL proof, right?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Oklahomahawk For This Useful Post:

jpx7 (06-30-2017)

It's OVER 5,000! bravesnumberone's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,022 Posts
    Trump said it so it's true. He tells it like it is.

**NOT ACTUALLY RACIST
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    440 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Oklahomahawk View Post
    Please please please please please tell me you guys don't really believe there were M*I*L*L*I*O*N*S of illegals who voted in the last election. Some? sure, but not even thousands, let alone millions. Anyone who read my posts during the primaries can testify that I wouldn't put anything past Hilldog, but please tell me you don't buy that line of bull. Do you honestly think that if the Repubs had any actual evidence of something like that they wouldn't already have tattooed on the eyelids of all their loyal supporters, let alone published it on the billboards of every city and highway in the country?? If you COULD prove something like this you could shut down the opposition party forever, it would be worse than watergate and whatever you call Russiagate put together X 100. But I guess if you can get your followers to swallow it hook, line, and sinker without proving a damn thing then you've already won the battle, and we the people of what used to be called the United States of America have all lost the war. We no longer have the will, the gumption, or the desire to think for ourselves.

You guys don't mind if I hold out a little bit longer for some ACTUAL proof, right?
    I don't think any logical person thinks it was millions. Wouldn't be surprised if it was in the thousands though. A lot of people in this country.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Oklahomahawk View Post

I for one never said it was a fact but for anyone to sit here and say they know how many voted is lying.

What we do know is that illegals do vote and that there are states that make a distinction between a citizen and a resident. Those states treat all inhabitants as residents and don't feel that any additional rights should be granted to the subsets of residents taht are citizens.

This is just like the number of illegals in this country. Most estimate it at 11 million but how do we really know?
    Natural Immunity Croc

Connoisseur of Minors zitothebrave's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,469 Posts
    Amusing that people actually think she won. Some studies are out there talking about millions of illegal voters. I hope we make elections on a weekend and make government issued ID mandatory. Then we will see who the country is aligned with.
    Why should a government issued ID be mandatory? ANd you know it's possible to still fake that right?

I've not yet seen a case for ID laws that does anything other than make it harder for poor people to vote. It's a tax on voting. And when the 2020 census comes up, the states that have enacted voter ID laws, better have their representation in congress properly adjusted from number of people in the state who can legally vote to number of people in the state who have a proper ID and can legally vote. 24th Amendment is law.
    Stockholm, more densely populated than NYC - sturg

Boras' Client
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    847 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Krgrecw View Post
    I don't think any logical person thinks it was millions. Wouldn't be surprised if it was in the thousands though. A lot of people in this country.
    If you're saying LOW thousands then maybe, but look at it this way, if any of it is happening it's happening in extreme blue states like CA or NY. I live in a red state and they practically do a family tree check and a "My 23 and Me" check on me every time I go vote, and the pastor whose church I vote in knows me, I was his wife's freakin' teacher for half a dozen of her college courses. There's no way in hell this is happening on the kind of scale Trump said. Even Ryan shrugged and said there was no evidence of this happening in large numbers. This is just like Trump's "fake news" BS. We all know the media sucks, left and right and since we're talking about Trump right now, let's say the left leaning parts of the media. Does he just say "fake news" when it's something he can totally prove is BS, or does he say "fake news" every time they say anything he doesn't like, ie question his "well that's what I heard" nonsense. He did the same thing on O'Reilly's show and O'Reilly called him on it.

Boras' Client
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    847 Posts
    I for one never said it was a fact but for anyone to sit here and say they know how many voted is lying.

What we do know is that illegals do vote and that there are states that make a distinction between a citizen and a resident. Those states treat all inhabitants as residents and don't feel that any additional rights should be granted to the subsets of residents taht are citizens.

This is just like the number of illegals in this country. Most estimate it at 11 million but how do we really know?
    Please tell me you can tell when the president is bull-****e-ing you better than that. Hundreds, yeah I'd believe that. Thousands? Eh maybe as long as the overall numbers were in the very low thousands since we ARE talking about a big country with a lot of people. Millions??? Dude, please. There's absolutely no way in hell it's going on in that kind of numbers. Like I told K while ago, if the Repubs could prove that it would be out and literally everywhere, the Dem party would never recover, it would guarantee the Repubs victory after victory if they ran cardboard cutouts for office.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    17 intelligence agencies....

22. The Following User Says Thank You to thethe For This Useful Post:

Hawk (06-29-2017)