Page 940 of 1422 FirstFirst ... 4408408909309389399409419429509901040 ... LastLast
Results 18,781 to 18,800 of 28437

Thread: The Trump Presidency

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,533 Posts
    "I am a victim, I will tell you. I am a victim."

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,533 Posts

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,533 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    Why retract a statement he made?
    what you and your ilk have done with Soros and you continuing to traffic in this nonsense makes me think it is useless to have any sort of dialogue with you

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nsacpi View Post
    what you and your ilk have done with Soros and you continuing to traffic in this nonsense makes me think it is useless to have any sort of dialogue with you
    He cant hide from his own admission. Do whatever makes you feel right but those words were specific and clear.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts
    Dont listen to them thethe. You keep hating who your masters tell you to hate.
    "Donald Trump will serve a second term as president of the United States.

It’s over."

Little Thethe Nov 19, 2020.

Connoisseur of Minors zitothebrave's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,463 Posts
    Attacking a private citizen who pushes dangerous progressive policies is not even in the same realm as citicizing the Jewish state.

Where is your railing of us giving money to other countries? Funny how you are just concerner about Israel. And moreso how you dont post much (this is a good thing for you) and yet you make it a point to continue on about Israel.

Curious....
    I'm talking about Israel because it's your conversation thread. Which you decided to continue to expand upon. Look at the top countries the US gives aid to. (2016 numbers as I'm struggling to find a compiled list of 2017)

Iraq 5.3B
    Afghanistan 5.1B
    Israel 3.1B
    Jordan 1.2B
    Egypt 1.2B

All these are considered reduce conflict, maintain peace, and promote stability.

Basically you're looking at about 16B dollars going to 3 causes. The Iraq War, the Afghanistan War, and fronting Israel.

USAID's entire 2016 Budget was 50B. Think about that.

Let that sink in. about 1/3 of the budget of the entire USAID goes to 3 nations effectively.

I didn't post because I grew tired of the alt-right. When some poster on here basically said not all Nazis are bad, I was done. I have since decided that I really can't just sit back and be apolitical and let the country go to hell because of the misinformation that spreads so easily via the internet.
    Stockholm, more densely populated than NYC - sturg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,463 Posts
    Why retract a statement he made?
    https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ge...-nazi-germany/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,463 Posts
    NP: Hey Donald I have to postpone the State of the Union because I thought we'd be done with this by now but obviously we aren't.

DT: NO I DEMAND TO HAVE THE STATE OF THE UNION

NP: Secret Service and DHS are unfunded right now I don't think it will be safe.

DT: I TALKED TO BILLY IN MY ADMINISTRATION AND HE SAID IT WOULD BE THE SAFEST, CLASSIEST, MOST LUXURIOUS STATE OF THE UNION EVER!

NP: This isn't a good idea

DT: YOU'RE RIGHT. ****

That's the short form version of how I imagine Trump and Pelosi's "battle" going.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    What's the final word on the Covington Catholic School incident? Anyone else surprised to see these young Christians behaving like skin heads? The way these Christians are behaving, one could grow to appreciate The Mormons.
    FFF - BB, BB, 2B, HR, 2B, HR, 1B, BB, BB, 1B, BB, BB, HR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zitothebrave View Post
    I'm talking about Israel because it's your conversation thread. Which you decided to continue to expand upon. Look at the top countries the US gives aid to. (2016 numbers as I'm struggling to find a compiled list of 2017)

Iraq 5.3B
    Afghanistan 5.1B
    Israel 3.1B
    Jordan 1.2B
    Egypt 1.2B

All these are considered reduce conflict, maintain peace, and promote stability.

Basically you're looking at about 16B dollars going to 3 causes. The Iraq War, the Afghanistan War, and fronting Israel.

USAID's entire 2016 Budget was 50B. Think about that.

Let that sink in. about 1/3 of the budget of the entire USAID goes to 3 nations effectively.

I didn't post because I grew tired of the alt-right. When some poster on here basically said not all Nazis are bad, I was done. I have since decided that I really can't just sit back and be apolitical and let the country go to hell because of the misinformation that spreads so easily via the internet.

How do you define a Nazi? A person can have abhorrent beliefs without being a bad person.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,463 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Runnin View Post
    What's the final word on the Covington Catholic School incident? Anyone else surprised to see these young Christians behaving like skin heads? The way these Christians are behaving, one could grow to appreciate The Mormons.
    The issue isn't Christians. The issue is wealth and social pressure.

Reality is this could have been a great learning experience for these kids. We live in a country where no one is responsible for their actions. If these kids had been dragged, they would have been forgotten in no time because something else would have happened, it's the age of social media. Does anybody remember Kony 2012? Does anyone else remember the director of said film was arrested when he had a mental breakdown and was naked and allegedly masturbating in San Diego? Nope I doubt anyone does. Those who do probably were just reminded of this. This is the era we live in. We have so many consumable products that these kids would have been largely forgotten by the end of the year. But the initial scrutiny of them wouldn't have been lost on them and maybe they would have grown from it. I can't vouch for anyone else but anytime I've grown as a person has been when I've been knocked down a peg.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to zitothebrave For This Useful Post:

Runnin (01-24-2019)

A Chip Off the Old Rock Julio3000's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,155 Posts
    Its a continual pattern over the years? Who has denounced him. The president of the US obviously had a repationship with him but that doeant matter to you. Richard spencer mentions trumps name and he is an anti semite.

How about our esteemed muslim reps on the left? Want to argue they dont hate jews? How about linda sarsour who has a voice within the progressqive movement?
    Who, specifically, is cozying up to Farrakhan? You wrote it, and I’ve asked you more than once to support the statement.

Who has denounced him, besides pretty much everyone? Farrakhan was once a moderately influential leader in black America, so there was some overlapping interests with some politicians, who glad-handed him. This, IMO, sucks and I’m content to see accountability there. I don’t see how it’s much different than other politicians sucking up to, say, Pat Robertson, another bigoted old coot who was very influential in some circles. Hell, he ran for office as a Republican.

Farrakhan made supportive statements about Obama in 08. Obama explicitly rejected his support and denounced his beliefs. Within a couple of years Farrakhan was calling him a devil and an assassin. Sounds like a great relationship.

Meanwhile, you posted a tweet from a Holocaust denier yesterday. I’m sure you know this, because I’ve pointed it out to you before.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Julio3000 For This Useful Post:

57Brave (01-24-2019)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    Snopes? That settles it
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,533 Posts
    The issue isn't Christians. The issue is wealth and social pressure.

Reality is this could have been a great learning experience for these kids. We live in a country where no one is responsible for their actions. If these kids had been dragged, they would have been forgotten in no time because something else would have happened, it's the age of social media. Does anybody remember Kony 2012? Does anyone else remember the director of said film was arrested when he had a mental breakdown and was naked and allegedly masturbating in San Diego? Nope I doubt anyone does. Those who do probably were just reminded of this. This is the era we live in. We have so many consumable products that these kids would have been largely forgotten by the end of the year. But the initial scrutiny of them wouldn't have been lost on them and maybe they would have grown from it. I can't vouch for anyone else but anytime I've grown as a person has been when I've been knocked down a peg.
    they will grow from this...once they get past the defensiveness they will in a quiet moment reflect on what happened...i think most of them will learn something good and useful from those reflections

"I am your retribution."

17. The Following User Says Thank You to nsacpi For This Useful Post:

Runnin (01-24-2019)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,463 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunrevenge View Post
    How do you define a Nazi? A person can have abhorrent beliefs without being a bad person.
    I should have clarified that we were talking about Neo-nazis here. To me any person who lives in the world today who can defend the Nazis enough to follow their teachings is a bad person. I don't agree with you that someone can have abhorrent beliefs and not be a bad person because then either the person doesn't believe those things or they do and they're a bad person. A person who believes that the final solution was alright isn't a good person. They may do good deeds, but they're not a good person.

To use a fantasy perspective, Darth Vader and the Empire did good things. There are people that benefited from Imperial rule in the Star Wars universe. But that doesn't negate the fact that they were behind ethnic cleansing and the total destruction of an entire planet. If someone were to come out and say "Darth Vader was a good person" they'd be very very wrong.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,463 Posts
    Snopes? That settles it
    I could link to a dozen reputable sources, it doesn't really matter. It won't change your mind because you're so clearly affected by the cult of personality that exists on the right.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nsacpi View Post
    they will grow from this...once they get past the defensiveness they will in a quiet moment reflect on what happened...i think most of them will learn something good and useful from those reflections
    or they will dig in --- with this experience cementing the certainty of their individual prejudices
    hope you are right
    The best way to stop a bad guy with a gun is to make sure he doesn’t get a gun.

Waiting for Free Agency acesfull86's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    908 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Runnin View Post
    Behaving like skin heads?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts
    I should have clarified that we were talking about Neo-nazis here. To me any person who lives in the world today who can defend the Nazis enough to follow their teachings is a bad person. I don't agree with you that someone can have abhorrent beliefs and not be a bad person because then either the person doesn't believe those things or they do and they're a bad person. A person who believes that the final solution was alright isn't a good person. They may do good deeds, but they're not a good person.

To use a fantasy perspective, Darth Vader and the Empire did good things. There are people that benefited from Imperial rule in the Star Wars universe. But that doesn't negate the fact that they were behind ethnic cleansing and the total destruction of an entire planet. If someone were to come out and say "Darth Vader was a good person" they'd be very very wrong.

Does one have to believe in the final solution to be a Nazi? I could agree anyone who self identifies as a Nazi is a bad person. If we expand Nazi to include racists as many people do then I would disagree. There are people who are racist who dont want to harm people of other races. Sadly a lot tend to be Libertarian.

It’s over."

Waiting for Free Agency acesfull86's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    908 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 57Brave View Post
    or they will dig in --- with this experience cementing the certainty of their individual prejudices
    hope you are right
    This seems to be exactly what you’re doing ...