Page 932 of 1422 FirstFirst ... 4328328829229309319329339349429821032 ... LastLast
Results 18,621 to 18,640 of 28437

Thread: The Trump Presidency

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...arch-for-life/

Will be interesting to see if this is wver verified and certainly sheds a different light on the honorable mr. Phillips who the boys should have just let pass.

Its so sad the takes some of you had on this topic.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts

Waiting for Free Agency acesfull86's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    908 Posts
    I’d like to read the WaPo article, but it’s behind a paywall. So much for Phillips being the peacemaker, I guess?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,533 Posts
    Here is some of it

January 21 at 10:43 AM
    The three groups that met Friday in the cold shadow of the Lincoln Memorial could hardly have been more different. They were indigenous rights activists from Michigan, Catholic schoolboys from Kentucky — some wearing Make America Great Again hats — and Hebrew Israelites from the nation’s capital.

They were Native American, Caucasian and African American; old, young and middle-aged.

And there, beneath the fallen president’s promise to work “with malice toward none, with charity for all,” they came together in an incident that would echo nationwide for its ugliness.

The Israelites and students exchanged taunts, videos show. The Native Americans and Hebrew Israelites say some students shouted, “Build the wall!” although the chant is not heard on the widely circulated videos, and the Cincinnati Enquirer quoted a student at the center of the confrontation who said he did not hear anyone say it.

The Native American activists were there for the Indigenous Peoples March.

So were the Hebrew Israelites, who believe African Americans are God’s chosen people and the real descendants of the Hebrews of the Bible.

“We were there to teach, to teach the truth of the Bible, to show them our real history,” said Shar Yaqataz Banyamyan, one of five Hebrew Israelites on the Mall that day.

The group has militant members and “a long, strange list of enemies” that includes whites, Jews, Asians, members of the LGBTQ community, abortion rights advocates and continental Africans, according to the Southern Poverty Law Center.

Banyamyan said he and those with him Friday believe in using blunt language, but not violence. A video he posted to social media shows them insulting other marchers.

“Where’s your husband?” one Hebrew Israelite asked a woman who had stopped to argue with the group. “Bring your husband. Let me speak to him.”
    "I am a victim, I will tell you. I am a victim."

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,533 Posts
    At one point, the Hebrew Israelites began arguing with Native American activists, telling them the word “Indian” means “savage,” according to the video.

While the groups argued, some students laughed and mocked them, according to Banyamyan and another Hebrew Israelite, Ephraim Israel, who came from New York for the event. As tension grew, the Hebrew Israelites started insulting the students.

“Tell them to come over in the lion’s den instead of mocking from over there,” Banyamyan can be heard saying in the video. “Y’all dirty ass little crackers, your day is coming.”

“They were sitting there, mocking me as I was trying to teach my brothers, so yes the attention turned to them,” Israel told The Washington Post. “I explained to them, you want to build the wall for Mexicans and other indigenous people, but you’ve never seen a black or a Mexican shoot up a school.”

hillips said he and his fellow Native American activists also had issues with the students throughout the day.

“Before they got centered on the black Israelites, they would walk through and say things to each other, like, ‘Oh, the Indians in my state are drunks or thieves,’” the 64-year-old said.

Phillips said he heard students shout, “Go back to Africa!”

Sandmann said in his statement that he “did not witness or hear any students chant ‘build that wall’ or anything hateful or racist at any time. Assertions to the contrary are simply false.”

He said he and his classmates were shouting cheers they knew from school, with permission from their chaperones, “to drown out the hateful comments that were being shouted at us by the protesters.”

By 5 p.m., the light was fading on the Mall and both marches had mostly petered out. A group of around 100 Covington students had gathered on the stairs of the Lincoln Memorial, where they had been told to meet before catching their buses home.

The Hebrew Israelites were also still there, and still insulting the students.

“You all are a bunch of Donald Trump incest babies,” Israel said to them, according to the video, before asking if there were any black students among them.

When a black Covington student came forward, Israel called him “Kanye West” and the n-word, the footage shows. He tells the teen his friends will one day harvest his organs, an apparent reference to the racially fraught movie “Get Out.”

At that point, the students began chanting, jumping and shouting. The songs culminated in one student stripping off his shirt and shouting as others cheered.

“The chants are commonly used at sporting events. They are all positive in nature,” Sandmann said. “We would not have done that without obtaining permission from the adults in charge of our group.”

Banyamyan said the Hebrew Israelites took the performance as a racist impersonation.

“They were mocking my ancestors in a chant, one of them was jumping up and down like a cave man,” he said. “Did I provoke that?”

'A mob mentality'
    To Jessica Travis, a Florida attorney who was at the memorial with her mother, the students looked out of control.

“The kids really went into a mob mentality, honestly,” she said, adding that she didn’t see any chaperones trying to control the situation. She said she heard one student tell the Hebrew Israelites to “drink the Trump water.”

Jon Stegenga, a photojournalist who drove to Washington on Friday from South Carolina to cover the Indigenous Peoples March, recalled hearing students say “build the wall” and “Trump 2020.” He said it was about that time that Phillips intervened.

"I am your retribution."

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,756 Posts
    Even serious leftist apologists are apologizing for the initial reaction to the videos as it is clear the kids did nothing wrong.

Maybe there's some hope for some... not for the nsacpi/57/goldys of this board, though

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,533 Posts
    there is a bit more...it is a long article...

the Hebrew Israelites are a lost tribe in more ways than one

and really none of the additional information or videos change my opinion that the boys should have stepped aside to let Mr Phillips go wherever he was going...except for Sandmann they did step aside...still many of them acted like clowns...it was sad and disrespectful
    Last edited by nsacpi; 01-21-2019 at 02:45 PM.

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nsacpi View Post
    there is a bit more...it is a long article...

the Hebrew Israelites are a lost tribe in more ways than one

and really none of the additional information or videos change my opinion that the boys should have stepped aside to let Mr Phillips go wherever he was going...except for Sandmann they did step aside...still many of them acted like clowns...it was sad and disrespectful
    The assumptions you choose to make are very telling.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post
    Even serious leftist apologists are apologizing for the initial reaction to the videos as it is clear the kids did nothing wrong.

Maybe there's some hope for some... not for the nsacpi/57/goldys of this board, though
    Its very obvious what happened. Porgressives and the DNC, i mean MSM, sacrificed teenage boys in their quest to dispute all that is trump. Its sad and pathetic.

if my thought dreams could be seen goldfly's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    2 crazy religious groups cut from the same cloth
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,756 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by goldfly View Post
    Your recent track record should lead you to fact check before posting. Fell for something again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    You went for the trifecta and you nailed it. Well done
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,756 Posts
    Its very obvious what happened. Porgressives and the DNC, i mean MSM, sacrificed teenage boys in their quest to dispute all that is trump. Its sad and pathetic.
    The worst part is these people - rather than being relieved and happy that the first narrative was wrong - instead are disappointed and now trying to find new ways to smear the kids in order to make their hope become true.

It's insane how hateful the tolerant left has become. It keeps getting worse

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post
    The worst part is these people - rather than being relieved and happy that the first narrative was wrong - instead are disappointed and now trying to find new ways to smear the kids in order to make their hope become true.

It's insane how hateful the tolerant left has become. It keeps getting worse
    The mask has come off. This is the new form of the communists and the free world had to unite to push them back. We will have to do it again.

Thats why alliances with Israel/Brazil/Poland/Hungary will be key. Heck, even Russia is rejecting these values.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    that is the school these kids came from

what do you think i was missing from that post. lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    The mask has come off. This is the new form of the communists and the free world had to unite to push them back. We will have to do it again.

Thats why alliances with Israel/Brazil/Poland/Hungary will be key. Heck, even Russia is rejecting these values.
    holy ****

lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    that is the school these kids came from

what do you think i was missing from that post. lol
    Why did you post the picture?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    Gizmodo
    ‏Verified account @Gizmodo

President Trump's official Facebook account has been posting photoshopped images that make his fingers look longer. Seriously.

http://gizmo.do/9U1PNBY
    The best way to stop a bad guy with a gun is to make sure he doesn’t get a gun.