Page 677 of 1422 FirstFirst ... 1775776276676756766776786796877277771177 ... LastLast
Results 13,521 to 13,540 of 28437

Thread: The Trump Presidency

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,781 Posts
    Too many numbers at zerohedge for goldy

if my thought dreams could be seen goldfly's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    Trump Claims His SOTU Had The Highest Ratings In History. It Didn't.
    Trump's 26.9 combined household rating puts him in 16th place, tied with G.W. Bush's 2006 address.

just keeps lying
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

Co-Owner, BravesCenter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,446 Posts

Pathetic.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hawk For This Useful Post:

Jaw (02-01-2018)

Co-Owner, BravesCenter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,446 Posts

**NOT ACTUALLY RACIST
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    440 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post

Pathetic.

Shocked they let Trump slide without calling him a dog and womanizer. I like Haley. I’m sure that when she runs for Prez they won’t treat her as nice

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    The hypocrisy if the women's movement is hysterical. Just like pro life women couldn't March and just like you can call Sarah sanders a slob.

It's this type of sanctimonious cap that have made regular people stop paying attention to SJWs

Co-Owner, BravesCenter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,446 Posts
    The funny thing about Haley is that she was accused of having an affair with this political blogger (notably, also with hair issues) named Will Folks back when she was first running for SC Governor.

This is one of the things he wrote about it, at the time:

We never took our clothes off that first night, but the physical relationship between us progressed much faster than I expected. After sliding the front seats of her SUV as far back as they would go, Nikki climbed on top of me - rubbing her crotch back and forth over the growing bulge in my pants while I groped her ass and ran my hands through her hair and up and down her back. John Mayer’s “Slow Dancing In a Burning Room” played on her CD changer.

Nikki and I kissed even harder and heavier than we had before (away from the lights of the Vista, we weren’t worried about people seeing us here), and at one point I slid my hands under her turtleneck and felt her breasts over the black bra she was wearing.

It was intense. In fact it was one of the most passionate “eighth-grade make out sessions” I’ve ever experienced in my life. Immediately, it was apparent to both Nikki and I that the sexual chemistry between the two of us was very strong.

Nikki told me that night that she had never been unfaithful to her husband – and that up until that evening she had never so much as kissed another man before.

FWIW, Folks was one of the first mainstream political bloggers in South Carolina and, prior to that, a speechwriter for Mark Sanford way back when.
    Last edited by Hawk; 02-01-2018 at 06:13 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,536 Posts
    The funny thing about Haley is that she was accused of having an affair with this political blogger (notably, also with hair issues) named Will Folks back when she was first running for SC Governor.

We never took our clothes off that first night, but the physical relationship between us progressed much faster than I expected. After sliding the front seats of her SUV as far back as they would go, Nikki climbed on top of me - rubbing her crotch back and forth over the growing bulge in my pants while I groped her ass and ran my hands through her hair and up and down her back. John Mayer’s “Slow Dancing In a Burning Room” played on her CD changer.

Nikki and I kissed even harder and heavier than we had before (away from the lights of the Vista, we weren’t worried about people seeing us here), and at one point I slid my hands under her turtleneck and felt her breasts over the black bra she was wearing.

It was intense. In fact it was one of the most passionate “eighth-grade make out sessions” I’ve ever experienced in my life. Immediately, it was apparent to both Nikki and I that the sexual chemistry between the two of us was very strong.

Nikki told me that night that she had never been unfaithful to her husband – and that up until that evening she had never so much as kissed another man before.

FWIW, Folks was one of the first mainstream political bloggers in South Carolina and, prior to that, a speechwriter for Mark Sanford way back when.
    can't say I'm impressed by the writing
    "I am a victim, I will tell you. I am a victim."

"I am your retribution."

10. The Following User Says Thank You to nsacpi For This Useful Post:

Runnin (02-02-2018)

Making Atlanta Great Again!
    #MAGA!

Promises MADE, Promises KEPT!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,760 Posts

Wow. I'd never heard of this before. Did it ever make the waves in local news when she was running for governor or was this way after?

Looks like he took a cue from Sanford about infidelity eh?

So if this actually happened maybe Wolff was on to something?
    Forever Fredi

**NOT ACTUALLY RACIST
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    440 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Forever Fredi View Post
    Wow. I'd never heard of this before. Did it ever make the waves in local news when she was running for governor or was this way after?

It was in the news. People didn’t care or didn’t believe it

Co-Owner, BravesCenter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,446 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Forever Fredi View Post

It was a hot story for a minute or two. Another guy (a conservative lobbyist) came forward as well, and both signed affidavits claiming to have had affairs with her. The allegations were eventually pooh-poohed away because they came during a contested runoff for the governorship, and because Haley got the Palin endorsement and became a Tea Party princess.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/..._n_593234.html
    https://www.postandcourier.com/march...801bbe4fa.html

Co-Owner, BravesCenter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,446 Posts
    For the record, I was virulently anti-Haley when she was governor. Especially during her first term - and everybody forgets how weak and out of tune she was made to look after needlessly going full bore against Trump during the primary season. That being said, I've got to give her props for her work at the UN. I think she's performed markedly better than was expected.

#MAGA!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,760 Posts
    For the record, I was virulently anti-Haley when she was governor. Especially during her first term - and everybody forgets how weak and out of tune she was made to look after needlessly going full bore against Trump during the primary season. That being said, I've got to give her props for her work at the UN. I think she's performed markedly better than was expected.
    Well, maybe the great Donald really is grooming her? Where is thethe on this.
    Forever Fredi

A Chip Off the Old Rock Julio3000's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,155 Posts
    LOL, yes, I remember that.

**NOT ACTUALLY RACIST
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    440 Posts
    Fox News easily had the biggest audience for the address with 11.71 million, up from 10.77 million for last year’s address. NBC (7.06 million) and CBS (6.99 million) were tops on broadcast. ABC drew 5.4 million people, FOX 3.6 million, CNN 3.11 million and MSNBC had 2.6 million

Fox News has double the viewers of msnbc and cnn combined.

Fox News had 1,000,000 more viewers than it had last year

#MAGA!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,760 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Krgrecw View Post
    Fox News easily had the biggest audience for the address with 11.71 million, up from 10.77 million for last year’s address. NBC (7.06 million) and CBS (6.99 million) were tops on broadcast. ABC drew 5.4 million people, FOX 3.6 million, CNN 3.11 million and MSNBC had 2.6 million

Well duh. The younger crowd either cut the cord and uses online news instead of TV or they're working at night.

Of course Fox's demographic is gonna be older people who still rely on TV for news.

Plus, color me shocked the right wing cable news network is going to have more viewers watching their guy.

This is comparing apples and oranges.
    Forever Fredi

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,625 Posts
    I was thinking the same thing earlier today regarding her job at UN. I thought she was unqualified for the job and just assumed she was there because no one wanted the job, but I've been really impressed by the job she has done. She seems to be a stabilizing force on international affairs, especially Russia.

That smut novel passage you posted about her was awful though.
    Go get him!

Founding member of the Whiny Little Bitches and Pricks Club

if my thought dreams could be seen goldfly's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts

i seriously am more shocked seeing the sun rise from the east each morning than these numbers
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

A Chip Off the Old Rock Julio3000's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,155 Posts
    I assumed she was and RNC pick (as opppsed to a Trump pick) for purposes of being groomed. I also thought she was underqualified, but she had exceeded expectations.

I hated her tenure as governor and thought she skated on a lot of stuff, but she has always shown deftness at staying above the fray. She's a relentless careerist, so if the Trump ship goes down, she's not going to be on it.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Julio3000 For This Useful Post:

Jaw (02-01-2018)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    It was in the news. People didn’t care or didn’t believe it
    I still don't.
    FFF - BB, BB, 2B, HR, 2B, HR, 1B, BB, BB, 1B, BB, BB, HR