Page 691 of 1422 FirstFirst ... 1915916416816896906916926937017417911191 ... LastLast
Results 13,801 to 13,820 of 28437

Thread: The Trump Presidency

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,731 Posts
    I dont know about you guys but I ****ing hate whatever color suit Obama was wearing. Could he pick a less American color? I heard he once took a **** while the national anthem was playing. This demagoguery of Obama is ridiculous. Plenty of legitimate **** to criticize without all this petty bull****.
    "Donald Trump will serve a second term as president of the United States.

It’s over."

Little Thethe Nov 19, 2020.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,731 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Runnin View Post
    Trump is a liar, a crook and knows nothing about the economy.

If you know any politicians that are honest, not a crook, and know a lot about economics I would like to know of this person.

It’s over."

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cajunrevenge For This Useful Post:

acesfull86 (02-14-2018), Jaw (02-14-2018), thethe (02-14-2018)

A Chip Off the Old Rock Julio3000's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,155 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    But we know Obama engaged in unsavory dealings such as sitting in the pews of reverend wright's church or having a mentor that was a domestic terrorist. Guess what...he got elected president so save your crocodile tears.
    Heh. Obama gave a very well-publicized speech disassociating himself from Wright and condemning his rhetoric with aplomb. But still, one could argue that Wright is a public figure with whom you disagree, not a criminal or a perv. The Bill-Ayers-as-mentor story only exists in certain conspiracy-fevered minds. You can't do any better than that?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,625 Posts
    https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...blicans-407315

Fully 39 percent of registered voters say they would support the GOP candidate for Congress in their district, while 38 percent would back the Democratic candidate. Nearly a quarter of voters, 23 percent, are undecided.
    The GOP’s 1-point advantage comes after three months of tracking in which Democrats maintained a lead ranging between 2 and 10 points on the generic ballot. That has been generally smaller than the party’s lead in other public surveys: The most recent RealClearPolitics average shows Democrats ahead by 7 points on the generic ballot, though that’s down from a high of 13 points late last year.
    The new year has also produced a Trump polling bump. In the new poll, 47 percent of voters approve of the job Trump is doing as president, while the same percentage disapprove.
    "Not only have Republicans increased support on the generic congressional ballot, they are now trusted more to handle the most important issue when voters head to the polls: the economy,” said Kyle Dropp, Morning Consult’s co-founder and chief research officer. “In mid-December, 39 percent of voters said they trusted Democrats more to handle the economy, compared to 38 percent who said Republicans. Today, 43 percent say Republicans and 32 percent say Democrats."

Congressional Republicans also have a 9-point advantage on handling jobs, a 6-point lead on dealing with immigration and a 19-point lead on handling national security. The Democratic advantage on health care has dwindled to just 4 percentage points, down from double digits last year.
    Go get him!

Founding member of the Whiny Little Bitches and Pricks Club

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Julio3000 View Post
    Heh. Obama gave a very well-publicized speech disassociating himself from Wright and condemning his rhetoric with aplomb. But still, one could argue that Wright is a public figure with whom you disagree, not a criminal or a perv. The Bill-Ayers-as-mentor story only exists in certain conspiracy-fevered minds. You can't do any better than that?
    Oh he gave a speech? Wow - I can't believe I missed that. He all of a sudden had an epiphany and disavowed Wright after his long stay there. I'm sure political expediency didn't play a roll in that at all. My bad. And hey, lets forget the photos with the leader of the nation of Islam that were hidden from the public.

You look up to a false hero. At least I know Trump are all these things. You still deny it because of your blind faith for a terrible human being. I'm sure he is figuring out some ways to get more money into terrorist hands right now. Great guy.

So Obamas clearly documented ties to Ayers should just be dismissed? I mean a campaign jump off fundraiser is innocent and means nothing. Just a guy that lives in his neighborhood. Wow - you are something else Julio.

Hows that FISA warrant not needed the Dossier argument doing?
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaw View Post
    https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...blicans-407315

Fully 39 percent of registered voters say they would support the GOP candidate for Congress in their district, while 38 percent would back the Democratic candidate. Nearly a quarter of voters, 23 percent, are undecided.
    The GOP’s 1-point advantage comes after three months of tracking in which Democrats maintained a lead ranging between 2 and 10 points on the generic ballot. That has been generally smaller than the party’s lead in other public surveys: The most recent RealClearPolitics average shows Democrats ahead by 7 points on the generic ballot, though that’s down from a high of 13 points late last year.
    The new year has also produced a Trump polling bump. In the new poll, 47 percent of voters approve of the job Trump is doing as president, while the same percentage disapprove.
    "Not only have Republicans increased support on the generic congressional ballot, they are now trusted more to handle the most important issue when voters head to the polls: the economy,” said Kyle Dropp, Morning Consult’s co-founder and chief research officer. “In mid-December, 39 percent of voters said they trusted Democrats more to handle the economy, compared to 38 percent who said Republicans. Today, 43 percent say Republicans and 32 percent say Democrats."

Congressional Republicans also have a 9-point advantage on handling jobs, a 6-point lead on dealing with immigration and a 19-point lead on handling national security. The Democratic advantage on health care has dwindled to just 4 percentage points, down from double digits last year.
    And as the higher checks keep rolling in and the wage increases keep happening those numbers will continue to tilt. BLUE WAVE!!!
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    http://dailycaller.com/2018/02/14/jo...podcast-video/

One day the truth will come out. I don't expect it to matter to anyone on the left because of everything else they have willfully ignored but the rest of the world will know.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunrevenge View Post
    If you know any politicians that are honest, not a crook, and know a lot about economics I would like to know of this person.
    yada yada yada. Yes, we all know politicians get loads of free money from big business and play fast and loose with the truth. But I believe most sincerely believe that they are serving the country's best interests.

Donald is on another level of deceit. He was a long accomplished liar and crook before he ever came to politics. I don't think we've ever had a President anywhere near this unhinged from the truth or convention. Good people simply don't last in his administration.
    Last edited by Runnin; 02-14-2018 at 11:52 PM.
    FFF - BB, BB, 2B, HR, 2B, HR, 1B, BB, BB, 1B, BB, BB, HR

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Runnin For This Useful Post:

57Brave (02-14-2018)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    Lawrence O'Donnell liked
    Matthew Miller
    ‏Verified account @matthewamiller
    2h2 hours ago

It is strange that a national tragedy passed today without

the president addressing the nation,

and even stranger that no one seems to miss

or even expect his presence.
    The best way to stop a bad guy with a gun is to make sure he doesn’t get a gun.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    Maggie Haberman
    ‏Verified account @maggieNYT
    50m50 minutes ago

Maggie Haberman Retweeted Jonathan Lemire

Administration aides tell me that advisors have recommended he say something, but he has opted not to

who voted for this ****ing animal ?

you knew
    The best way to stop a bad guy with a gun is to make sure he doesn’t get a gun.

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,781 Posts
    I saw a tweet around at around 4pm today. It's that something?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    How will I live? The president didn't go on TV and say how horrible this was.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 57Brave View Post
    Lawrence O'Donnell liked
    Matthew Miller
    ‏Verified account @matthewamiller
    2h2 hours ago

It is strange that a national tragedy passed today without

the president addressing the nation,

and even stranger that no one seems to miss

or even expect his presence.
    It's a missed opportunity for him to appear normal. All it would take is showing a little empathy and reading a few sentences, neither in his skill set.
    Last edited by Runnin; 02-15-2018 at 02:54 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    Oh he gave a speech? Wow - I can't believe I missed that. He all of a sudden had an epiphany and disavowed Wright after his long stay there. I'm sure political expediency didn't play a roll in that at all. My bad. And hey, lets forget the photos with the leader of the nation of Islam that were hidden from the public.

You look up to a false hero. At least I know Trump are all these things. You still deny it because of your blind faith for a terrible human being. I'm sure he is figuring out some ways to get more money into terrorist hands right now. Great guy.

So Obamas clearly documented ties to Ayers should just be dismissed? I mean a campaign jump off fundraiser is innocent and means nothing. Just a guy that lives in his neighborhood. Wow - you are something else Julio.

Hows that FISA warrant not needed the Dossier argument doing?
    Textbook insanity and misdirection. 8 years of honorable service and not one whit of action to back up the ridiculous claims about Obama and thethe says there's a photo.

Personal question: R U still in the state of wedlock?
    Last edited by Runnin; 02-15-2018 at 02:50 AM.

if my thought dreams could be seen goldfly's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    great leadership from the white house

i wish Ronald could have just tweeted after challenger exploded

i mean, i guess we didn't really need him to say anything. we knew it was awful

this country is devoid of any moral leadership
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Textbook insanity and misdirection. 8 years of honorable service and not one whit of action to back up the ridiculous claims about Obama and thethe says there's a photo.

Personal question: R U still in the state of wedlock?
    Lol...honorable service. So lost.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,731 Posts
    yada yada yada. Yes, we all know politicians get loads of free money from big business and play fast and loose with the truth. But I believe most sincerely believe that they are serving the country's best interests.

Donald is on another level of deceit. He was a long accomplished liar and crook before he ever came to politics. I don't think we've ever had a President anywhere near this unhinged from the truth or convention. Good people simply don't last in his administration.

I meant more that you dont get to be president without a lot of lying and shady dealings. There are honest politicians with integrity but they rarely get anywhere close to being President. Heres Ron Paul explaining what happens when you dont play ball with the other corrupt politicians,

This is why I believe Rand is a Libertarian Trojan Horse. He's playing the game so he doesnt get blacklisted like his father. Once he gets the nomination Rand can go full Libertarian and the shills like Rush and Hannity will fall in line just like the did with Trump.
    Last edited by cajunrevenge; 02-15-2018 at 11:23 AM.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Shortest correction ever? The market is a big con.
    Natural Immunity Croc

**NOT ACTUALLY RACIST
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    440 Posts
    Shortest correction ever? The market is a big con.
    Correction is due to Obama.

Co-Owner, BravesCenter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,446 Posts