Page 486 of 1422 FirstFirst ... 386436476484485486487488496536586986 ... LastLast
Results 9,701 to 9,720 of 28437

Thread: The Trump Presidency

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,625 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 57Brave View Post
    geez,I thought he did that off of the top of his head, it was planned ?
    Do you think he hit Facebook Live on his smartphone and started "freestyling" and the BET awards just made a snap decision to broadcast it? Do you think he frequently hangs out in a parking garage with his entourage in a perimeter around him, waiting to hear what he has to say? Do you think he stepped in front of the camera and was torn between his competing desires to speak up about either Trump, or the impact of environmental estrogen from the BPA in disposable plastic bottles on the modern American male? If the answer to any of those is no, then yes, it was planned.

As far as the NFL or as they are know to their friends "The Shield" ----- they too have on their plate that they knowingly denied any problems with concussions and CTE.
    They suspended a player last year for no reason
    and suspended a coach for a season where a few games would have sufficed.
    The military pays them for the National Anthem and the festivities celebrating empirical nationalism attached a clumsily written song that no one can sing.
    Not to mention they present a game with no flow due to unnecesary replay after replay after replay then a commercial then a time out ...
    rinse repeat

Their brand has been incrementally sinking long before Kaepernick
    The controversy over the anthem has had a negative impact on the NFL. That is incontrovertible.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,625 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Julio3000 View Post
    I feel I'd be remiss if I didn't say that verse was ass.
    Hopefully it was bad enough to convince Tupac to come out of hiding.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    a) ---- of course it was planned. It is show business.

b) the NFL is and has been dying long before Kaepernick. As far as this incident having a negative effect -- if you are a top down thinker you might think that.

Or a Trump voter.
    All 33% of them

It is a manufactured outrage.
    People are outraged because Trump defned their outrage for them.
    All 33% of them
    The best way to stop a bad guy with a gun is to make sure he doesn’t get a gun.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    Now we know why and when Rex Tillerson called Donald Trump a “****ing moron.”

32,000 was the largest number of nuclear weapons that a president ever had, and Trump wasn’t going to be outgunned.

Pointing to the graph’s peak year, 1969, when the U.S. had 32,000 nuclear weapons, Trump said he wanted that many nukes now. ...But Trump viewed it (the nuclear reduction) with alarm, telling the group that he wanted more nukes.

Sounds exactly like him.
    FFF - BB, BB, 2B, HR, 2B, HR, 1B, BB, BB, 1B, BB, BB, HR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,625 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    Well considering the big criticism is him being a racist when there is no actual support of him being racist then yes I would consider this action a furtherance of the lefts mindless agenda to rile up their sheep.
    I still can't figure out why a dude that hates black people has gone out of his way to spend so much time with them. Must be one of those sado masochism things I don't know much about.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    I can't understand why anyone with a 4th grade education would ask such a question

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,625 Posts
    a) ---- of course it was planned. It is show business.

b) the NFL is and has been dying long before Kaepernick. As far as this incident having a negative effect -- if you are a top down thinker you might think that.

Or a Trump voter.
    All 33% of them

It is a manufactured outrage.
    People are outraged because Trump defned their outrage for them.
    All 33% of them
    Sure man, whatever you say.

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,360 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaw View Post
    I still can't figure out why a dude that hates black people has gone out of his way to spend so much time with them. Must be one of those sado masochism things I don't know much about.
    "I have black friends. How am I racist?"
    it's the worst defense.

and lol eminem i'm positive isn't worried about his popularity or record sales. he's cemented already.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,625 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Super View Post
    "I have black friends. How am I racist?"
    it's the worst defense.
    Yep. Terrible defense. Obviously a dude that hangs out with black people, donates to black causes, puts black people in high level positions in both his company and the government, donates individually to black people, sends his private jets to fly black people who need help to stay for free at his hotels, OBVIOUSLY the dude is only doing those things because he is a racist.

It would be absurd to think the racist claims are due to the opposition party being reliant on identity politics.

And, since he's a racist, why is he always reaching out to those black people he hates so much? I mean it's clear he doesn't care about them.

I mean obviously

Oops, how did that get in there?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    He only hates black people now because the liberals are terrified that black people are waking up to the fact they are still in bondage to government aid.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Secretary of Statistics AerchAngel's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    He only hates black people now because the liberals are terrified that black people are waking up to the fact they are still in bondage to government aid.
    No, the black vote is all that matters to the Democrat Party and they will do everything in their power to keep it that way.

Kaerpernick knelt during Obama administration. Liberals held out just in case the Clown won before they start assaulting him in every way they can.

Every human being on this Earth is racist, just that one party knows how to exploit that word/meaning for those votes. I call it the Exploitation Party of Blacks and Hispanics if you look at the big picture.

...back to exile

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    Because he's also a narcissist who craves attention and being in the public eye. He tried the left side of the aisle for a while but found his true followers on the right. Now as President, it doesn't matter what he is so much as what he says and does. He behaves and speaks like a racist now, while occupying the WH and that's far more telling than whatever his final diagnosis turns out to be.
    FFF - BB, BB, 2B, HR, 2B, HR, 1B, BB, BB, 1B, BB, BB, HR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Runnin View Post
    Because he's also a narcissist who craves attention and being in the public eye. He tried the left side of the aisle for a while but found his true followers on the right. Now as President, it doesn't matter what he is so much as what he says and does. He behaves and speaks like a racist now, while occupying the WH and that's far more telling than whatever his final diagnosis turns out to be.
    So all the good things he did that actually helped African Americans doesn't count.

Got it.
    Natural Immunity Croc

if my thought dreams could be seen goldfly's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    The embarrassment continues

We are withdrawing from UNESCO

Breaking News: The Trump administration is withdrawing from UNESCO, a global agency with missions that include promoting sex education, literacy, clean water and equality for women.
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    I love showing a man that obviously craves attention and will do anything to manipulate an image with pictures of high figures that are high up in the black community show the white supremacist isn't a racist.

Lol
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,625 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by goldfly View Post
    I love showing a man that obviously craves attention and will do anything to manipulate an image with pictures of high figures that are high up in the black community show the white supremacist isn't a racist.

Lol
    Lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    David Corn‏Verified account @DavidCornDC 6m6 minutes ago

David Corn Retweeted Tony Schwartz

What I don't understand is how can anyone truly be "shocked" by Trump's behavior in office. This is how he has been acting in public for decades. Birtherism, misogyny, screwing contractors, and erratic, narcissistic behavior--it was all there, Tom.

David Corn added,
    Tony SchwartzVerified account @tonyschwartz
    More evidence of how deeply Trump is unraveling: Longtime friend & adviser Tom Barrack says he's "shocked" and "stunned :by Trump's behavior
    42 replies 150 retweets 474 likes

It's OVER 5,000! bravesnumberone's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,013 Posts
    Captain Executive Order getting things done. Can't wait til my mortgage-level premiums drop. Gonna be great.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    Last edited by goldfly; 10-12-2017 at 11:27 AM.