Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 28437

Thread: The Trump Presidency

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    LOLGOP ‏@LOLGOP 3m
    3 minutes ago

It's such a shame to have a Russia shape asterisk next to your election in which you got 3 million fewer votes.
    The best way to stop a bad guy with a gun is to make sure he doesn’t get a gun.

**NOT ACTUALLY RACIST
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    440 Posts
    57 is going to have a long eight years.

if my thought dreams could be seen goldfly's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Krgrecw View Post
    57 is going to have a long eight years.
    want to put a wager on that?

we can put it in escrow

i'm willing to wager he won't get reelected
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,758 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post
    I still need help in understanding the crime here.

1. Has there been any evidence produced yet?

2. What was the alleged crime? Wanting Trump to win? Did they tamper the exposed information? Did the tamper the election results? Did they hack the email account and release to wikilieaks (which wikileaks denies emphatically)

3. Is what they allegedly did any different than what we have done? Is one OK and not the other?

4. Is there any reason to think that wikileaks was a Russian pupper when it was exposing the **** out GWB? Or is just now they have been coerced?

5. If Russia hacked the email account and exposed the information, should I care?
    If anyone can answer this id appreciate it... also, i went through the "report" and see zero actual evidence.

This WMDs and Iran all over again. And boy is it working

5. The Following User Says Thank You to sturg33 For This Useful Post:

BedellBrave (01-07-2017)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post
    If anyone can answer this id appreciate it... also, i went through the "report" and see zero actual evidence.

This WMDs and Iran all over again. And boy is it working
    I do think it makes sense that Russia was involved in this. I just don't think it mattered all that much. This antI establishment movement started in Europe and took over this past election.

**NOT ACTUALLY RACIST
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    440 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    I do think it makes sense that Russia was involved in this. I just don't think it mattered all that much. This antI establishment movement started in Europe and took over this past election.
    It wasn't Russia that told Hillary not to go to Wisconsin or to be a crook.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Krgrecw For This Useful Post:

AerchAngel (01-07-2017), BedellBrave (01-07-2017), Garmel (01-07-2017), Hawk (01-08-2017)

Secretary of Statistics AerchAngel's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    No matter how much the Dems bitch and moan, Lazy Hillary will not be elected. If they impeach Trump, Pence take over, a massive upgrade if you ask me. Dems do not like losing and they will continue to lose black vote as well if the Republicans look our way for a power grab and bring our quality of life better that has been stifled/ignored by the Democrats since 1965. Blacks need a firm hand, not like left alone to our own devices as you can see with the proportion of crime committed and the nonchalant way the Dems look at black on black murder/violence.

"We let the little people do what they do best and they will still vote for us. Throw a piece of free stuff here and there and they will keep in line." a lot of white Democrats think that way and if they didn't they would've preached about abstinence about responsibility and about staying in school, but they don't and have the audacity to get on educated blacks that do try and do this. All I hear is "why are you wasting your time with them, they don't want to change?" from them when I ask for donations. So the only recourse I have is asked the church, who is ready and willing to give it to me. The NAACP, LMAO, too cheap, they are more about getting on cops and any misdeed a white business do to a black person rather than look at ourselves and teach proper ways of growing up.

I have also noticed, nothing positive ever is in the news about blacks helping each other in a mentoring way, responsible way. Black Live Matters or the gold digger boys Sharpton or Jackson conning people is all I see.
    I have to go to a black site to receive that information and they pull no punches for either side, which I like.

Hessmania Forever
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,941 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    Tariffs and the taxes we are talking about are not the same.

One is a tax on goods produced outside of a country which are imported said countries jurisdiction.

Taxes are the costs charged to produce products/services within a countries jurisdiction.

So in reality, my posts work just fine with each other.

I don't care about the wealth of corporations that dont' employ American workers. Once we are all taken care of here then we can cross that bridge.
    In effect, tariffs are regressive taxes because they hike the cost of imported goods and if those goods are staples for middle-class families, those people end up paying more. It's a backdoor consumption tax and if it's something you need to consume, you're stuck with the bill.

I think the hacks are a problem, but I don't think they changed the outcome of the election. Hillary made a number of strategic errors by not bolstering her supposed "blue wall."

Boras' Client
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    847 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 50PoundHead View Post
    I think the hacks are a problem, but I don't think they changed the outcome of the election. Hillary made a number of strategic errors by not bolstering her supposed "blue wall."
    This is what I've been saying all along, Hilldog's loss is at her feet and the lack of proactive measures by Dems to get people likely to vote Dem registered and mobilized. What bothers (but certainly doesn't surprise) me is all the absolutely crazy BS Trump says and does (not to mention his supporters) all the time. If Dems said or did ****e this crazy wouldn't the talk radio crowd have billboards up all over the place advertising how bad they were? And in what universe is the Russians getting involved in our bidness not a bad thing. Aren't many Repubs acting like Putin and Trump's bromance is a good thing and something that makes Trump more qualified, etc.? I get why he does those things, because back during the campaign every time he said or did something outrageous, whether it be against his own party (Lyin' Ted) or against "Crooked Hillary" his numbers went up even more. Under these circumstances he'd be crazy not to say and do crazy stuff. I just wonder if the Repub's ecstasy at getting rid of Obama will have any limits whatsoever on what they will not only go along with, but sign off on.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts
    Correct me if I am wrong but the extent of the alleged "hacking" is someone guessing Podesta's email password which was "password". If that's hacking them I am a hacker because I have done that numerous times to get access to restricted forums and message boards.

When people say Russia hacked I think most people think they hacked the voting machines. That wouldn't make a lot of sense because there were plenty of Democrats sounding the alarms about Michigan and Wisconsin before the election.
    Last edited by cajunrevenge; 01-07-2017 at 03:07 PM.
    "Donald Trump will serve a second term as president of the United States.

It’s over."

Little Thethe Nov 19, 2020.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    i love reading russia and the emails didn't affect the election

and i then can go and see where a dude traveled across the country to shoot his gun in a pizza joint cause he and other dumb people thought the pizza joint was a secret spot for child sex trafficking

yeah, it didn't affect anyone obviously
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,758 Posts
    Still waiting on my questions above to be answered.

And still waiting on a shred of evidence

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,314 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by goldfly View Post
    i love reading russia and the emails didn't affect the election
    "Yeah, if Wikileaks and the Russians had not told the world about our corruption we would have won." Let that sink in if you want to keep using that "Russia hacked us" **** as an excuse.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts
    If the emails were forged then you would have a point. Did you have a problem with someone releasing the Trump pussy grab audio? Would it make a difference if Russia released it? Truth isn't propoganda. I welcome the exposure of political corruption no matter what the source or the reason. Of course they tell you how awful Russia and Snowden are. They threaten the 2 party parody of a democracy. I read the released report, a lot of the influence they claim is the Russia Today new coverage. Things like covering third party candidates.
    "Donald Trump will serve a second term as president of the United States.

It’s over."

Little Thethe Nov 19, 2020.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cajunrevenge For This Useful Post:

Hawk (01-07-2017), Jaw (01-09-2017), sturg33 (01-07-2017), thethe (01-07-2017)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,758 Posts
    I used to think Goldy was a smart dude but was just a different thinker.

Now I think he's really dumb

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Garmel View Post
    "Yeah, if Wikileaks and the Russians had not told the world about our corruption we would have won." Let that sink in if you want to keep using that "Russia hacked us" **** as an excuse.

Is that what I said?

And funny to think one side has corruption and the other doesn't

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    Oh no, sturg doesn't think highly of me anymore

What will I ever do

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,758 Posts
    I'd love for you to address specific questions to all your nonsense in multiple threads. But you don't seem capable.

You've turned into 57

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by goldfly View Post
    want to put a wager on that?

we can put it in escrow

i'm willing to wager he won't get reelected
    I don't think he will last a year.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Runnin View Post
    I don't think he will last a year.
    we'll see

not that putting pence in charge is a good call

there is some solace he will hate the daily bull**** of being president though