Page 369 of 1422 FirstFirst ... 2693193593673683693703713794194698691369 ... LastLast
Results 7,361 to 7,380 of 28437

Thread: The Trump Presidency

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,289 Posts
    From my vantage point let's let the Nazis and Antifa folks have a duel to the death. Would solve a lot of issues on both sides with a group of people both sides are willing to sacrifice.

Very Flirtatious, but Doubts What Love Is. jpx7's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,830 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Krgrecw View Post
    I'm not defending nazis. People have a right to peacefully protest. Whether you or I agree with thier political beliefs. I may disagree with a certain group and you may but as long as it's a peaceful protest we should respect that. You also have to be fair about things. You can't let one group do it and not another. You can't say this group is an unlawful assembly because you don't agree with it while turning a blind eye to the same stuff from a group you agree with.

The antifa crowd is wrong fr not letting these guys protest or throwing hissy fits because an Ann coulter or someone wants to speak at thier college. You remember the old adage 'if you don't like what's on tv, change the channel'? Some of us think that if I don't like what your watching you should have to watch what They want.
    I think—maybe not in this post, but in this thread, and throughout your history—you are a Nazi defender. But much of what you say in this specific post—and prominently the bolded section—I do happen to largely agree with.

Obviously, these degenerate f-cks in Charlottesville are blind fools, dumber (and somehow uglier) than an ill octogenarian's excrement. But they have their rights to be dumb and ugly, as long as it doesn't suppurate into or directly incite violence.
    "For all his tattooings he was on the whole a clean, comely looking cannibal."

**NOT ACTUALLY RACIST
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    440 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by weso1 View Post
    This would have been a harmless demonstration of morons if ANTIFA would not have shown up with the intent to cause violence. What do you expect when the punch a nazi thing isn't condemned and ANTIFA is allowed to violently protest? One of the actual moronic and unstable nazi's is going to punch back. It's just a matter of time before ANTIFA murders folks as they've been significantly more violent then even the actual racists. I predict this will get worse unless we all agree that speech is not violence and ANTIFA is stongly condemned.

But some people (even self-admittedly in here) think it's acceptable to use violence against those you disagree with. Just let them march and be down with it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,708 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by chop2chip View Post
    From my vantage point let's let the Nazis and Antifa folks have a duel to the death. Would solve a lot of issues on both sides with a group of people both sides are willing to sacrifice.
    There are a lot of dumb young people in ANTIFA who will eventually grow up and recognize their stupidity. Condemning ANTIFA and stopping them from being violent against peaceful gatherings, including those that preach hate, is saving these kids from themselves. Peaceful protests from both sides are great, but the violence has to stop. ANTIFA has been given too long of a leash. I'm really saddened that at least one of these kids lost their life.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    There are a lot of dumb young people in ANTIFA who will eventually grow up and recognize their stupidity. Condemning ANTIFA and stopping them from being violent against peaceful gatherings, including those that preach hate, is saving these kids from themselves. Peaceful protests from both sides are great, but the violence has to stop. ANTIFA has been given too long of a leash. I'm really saddened that at least one of these kids lost their life.
    Not even a leash. It's been created and funded by the left to create a terrorist army to overthrow the country.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Some early reporting on the car crash was that the driver was a member of the Anti-Fa protesters.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Arbitration Eligible
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    314 Posts
    Board,

Frankly, I don't give a damn what y'all think of me, I can identify with three minority groups and I am a progressive Democrat and proud of it. Trump is an absolute abomination as President. His 1958 rhetoric and stances are only going to get worse. What happened today hurts my heart because I am a proud Virginian and southerner and I will say I am down with the flags being put away, but I do not agree with the removal of the monuments. They should serve as a solemn reminder of what happens when we live under two sets of rules. For the record, I am white, but I have to say Trump has energized the white mountain folks in such a way I have never seen. If he is not removed, somehow, some way it's only getting worse.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to VirginiaBrave For This Useful Post:

DaneHill (08-12-2017)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    The violence is because of anti fa trying to silence opposition voices. End of duscussion.

If they weren't there none of this violence would have happened.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    So anti fa comes to counter protest causing violence aND it's now the rights fault. Stop it.

It's been proven time and time again that the left has caused the violence the last 18 months.
    If they can protest and destroy property Then even white nationalists can peacefully protest the lefts soft coup.
    This aged well.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Krgrecw View Post
    Hmmm, no windows broken, no cars overturned, no mattresses burned, no blockading of streets, no facemasks, no arrests... Hypocrite much?
    This also aged well.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CK86 View Post
    This aged well.
    It's actually 100% true.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    The violence is because of anti fa trying to silence opposition voices. End of duscussion.

If they weren't there none of this violence would have happened.
    The person who ran the car into the crowd caused the violence, unless I'm missing something.
    FFF - BB, BB, 2B, HR, 2B, HR, 1B, BB, BB, 1B, BB, BB, HR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Runnin View Post
    The person who ran the car into the crowd caused the violence, unless I'm missing something.
    There were clashes before that and we still do not know the motives of the car driver.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    This would have been a harmless demonstration of morons if ANTIFA would not have shown up with the intent to cause violence. What do you expect when the punch a nazi thing isn't condemned and ANTIFA is allowed to violently protest? One of the actual moronic and unstable nazi's is going to punch back. It's just a matter of time before ANTIFA murders folks as they've been significantly more violent then even the actual racists. I predict this will get worse unless we all agree that speech is not violence and ANTIFA is stongly condemned.
    The 'peaceful' White Folks protesters showed up wearing hardhats. I'd say that came looking for confrontation.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    There were clashes before that and we still do not know the motives of the car driver.
    Maybe he was in a hurry to get to Chick Fillet.

Co-Owner, BravesCenter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,446 Posts
    Chick Fillet.
    Wow, this is heresy.

Secretary of Statistics AerchAngel's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    Wow, this is heresy.

And uncalled for. Why drag a Christian ran place into this. They are so anti-white supremacy it is not even funny.

I could go into any white church and be welcomed with no staring. Try bringing your lilly white ass to a black church.......you will have a hundred eyes on you and saying "why is this white person in our church?"

Better yet, as a begger ask a Liberal for a dollar for a meal, you will get a stiff upper lip. Ask a Christian, they would buy you a dinner.

It's OVER 5,000! bravesnumberone's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,018 Posts
    Welcome to Trump's America.

Secretary of Statistics AerchAngel's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Trump lost any election this day. Even the majority of non trailer trash Republicans support his not saying anything.

Making Atlanta Great Again!
    #MAGA!

Promises MADE, Promises KEPT!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,761 Posts
    The 'peaceful' White Folks protesters showed up wearing hardhats. I'd say that came looking for confrontation.
    Kg: They were just celebrating Trump's job numbers.
    Forever Fredi