Page 382 of 1422 FirstFirst ... 2823323723803813823833843924324828821382 ... LastLast
Results 7,621 to 7,640 of 28437

Thread: The Trump Presidency

**NOT ACTUALLY RACIST
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    440 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    I'm just waiting for actual evidence. Still waiting....
    It's in the same evidence bag as the Russia collusion evidence.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AerchAngel View Post
    Then don't say it. We know what you meant and you are just as bad as he is with the ad hominen attacks. You aren't even better. He targeted certain countries because of their sordid past, even Obama did this and actually quite more and I don't see you saying he is racist for doing the same thing. The only difference is that Trump is a loud mouth sycophant that is boisterous and bullish. Both of them are narcissistic in their own way so that is irrelevant.

There is no false equivalency just the facts and you don't like the facts I am presenting. Obama was regal in his response to his subtle racism and Trump was not, but they both did the same thing.
    Obama did it quietly, without fanfare, and based on specific intel during a specific time frame. You see, Obama was looking out to protect America from the terrorist threat. Trump did it without intelligence or even understanding how to do it lawfully. There's your difference.
    FFF - BB, BB, 2B, HR, 2B, HR, 1B, BB, BB, 1B, BB, BB, HR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Runnin View Post
    He loved it.

Dan Merica‏Verified account @danmericaCNN

A WH official tells CNN the image of a train hitting a man/CNN logo was "inadvertently posted" & "immediately deleted" once it was noticed

Chris Cillizza‏Verified account @CillizzaCNN 37m37 minutes ago

Chris Cillizza Retweeted Dan Merica

Inadvertently posted by the president of the United States who has posted similar images in the past
    The best way to stop a bad guy with a gun is to make sure he doesn’t get a gun.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    Obama did it quietly, without fanfare, and based on specific intel during a specific time frame. You see, Obama was looking out to protect America from the terrorist threat. Trump did it without intelligence or even understanding how to do it lawfully. There's your difference.
    And Trump is looking out to protect the working class by not having a flood of cheap labor that only helps big business while the taxpayers subsidize them through entitlement programs.
    Natural Immunity Croc

5. The Following User Says Thank You to thethe For This Useful Post:

Jaw (08-15-2017)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Krgrecw View Post
    The greatest threat to young black kids and minorities are cops? You're on the same level as crazy with cop hating as 57 is with his trump hating.

I am from the state that is #1 in incarceration in the world. 1 in 14 black men are in prison. 1 in 7 black men are either in prison, out on parole, or on probation. Or are you going to argue blacks are just criminals and thats why they get locked up disproportionately? Fact is we have vague laws that give police way too much unchecked authority who flood poor black areas. Maybe that doesnt make them racist. What makes them racist is the money they spend lobbying for those laws and the vocal support they give those laws and policies that lead to a lot of people going to prison for victimless crimes. If putting people in cages for victimless crimes isnt slavery I dont know what is. Just because 2 people vote to **** over the third person doesnt make the 2 people's actions moral or just.
    "Donald Trump will serve a second term as president of the United States.

It’s over."

Little Thethe Nov 19, 2020.

Secretary of Statistics AerchAngel's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    And you are the one who is talking about semantics. LMAO!!!

So you are saying Obama is not racist when doing it but Dumpster Fire is?

How hypocritical of you, typical spin by a Liberal. And why should I trust you when you keep denying things with the notion of false equivalency if it doesn't fit your agenda?

I wish I was ten years younger as I would go into politics and show how much the party of Democrats are a party of frauds perpetrated since 1964 using then president to show that they are the party of understanding when they were the ones that stonewalled the process. I guess that is when you became hypocrites.

I finally figured out why my dad hesitated when he couldn't remember why he voted Democrat and saying something that the president passed something significant for us blacks but failed to understand that the Republicans were the ones that backed it a a dominant majority. If they had internet then the truth would have been told on what really happened then.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    Dd you miss Runnin explain the raid and deportations by Obama Administration were targeted?

Do you realize ICE agents are camping out in NYC courtrooms to the dismay of local prosecutors to harass people of color. or as you would call them suspects to randomly hope to root out illegals. Hindering the prosecutors getting people, legal citizens I might ad, from coming forward to testify on the prosecutions behalf
    Homeland Security under present Chief of Staff Kelly routinely did random house to house checks. Without cause - except the color tone of their skin,

You can look all of this up.
    I'm tired of explaining and doing homework for ...
    Feel free to fill in the blank.

As far as protecting the "working class" from cheap labor, as the fruit spoils in the fields because they can't find anyone to pick it.
    Georgia learned that a few years back with strawberries and California is going through it now

You can look that up too
    The best way to stop a bad guy with a gun is to make sure he doesn’t get a gun.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunrevenge View Post
    I am from the state that is #1 in incarceration in the world. 1 in 14 black men are in prison. 1 in 7 black men are either in prison, out on parole, or on probation. Or are you going to argue blacks are just criminals and thats why they get locked up disproportionately? Fact is we have vague laws that give police way too much unchecked authority who flood poor black areas. Maybe that doesnt make them racist. What makes them racist is the money they spend lobbying for those laws and the vocal support they give those laws and policies that lead to a lot of people going to prison for victimless crimes. If putting people in cages for victimless crimes isnt slavery I dont know what is. Just because 2 people vote to **** over the third person doesnt make the 2 people's actions moral or just.
    Black people have higher incarceration rates because of the lack of economic opportunity which causes a lack of parental guidance at home.

We need to figure out how to raise wages and allow minorities to flourish in this country.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts
    Black people have higher incarceration rates because of the lack of economic opportunity which causes a lack of parental guidance at home.

We need to figure out how to raise wages and allow minorities to flourish in this country.

Oh but there is economic opportunity provided. We provide incentive for poor uneducated blacks to sell drugs. They see an economic opportunity supplying what the community demands. Surely a strong capitalist such as yourself understands supply and demand. Now if there was no war on drugs causing mass incarceration who stands to lose a lot of funding? I doubt your pro union. Are you okay with a government employee union using member dues to influence law so they dont lose funding? Is it okay for the DHS to fund ISIS so we give them a bigger budget? These cops have perverted the democratic process so they dont lose their overtime pay. I can understand people voting their own personal economic interests over other peoples but not when that economic gain comes from imprisoning people. Do you know what a Brady list is? Its a list of cops that are considered too untrustworthy to be a witness and if they were called they would have to notify the defense of why he was considered a liar. So police departments started firing these cops. Not because they were liars, but because its hard to prosecute a case if the cop involved cant be a witness. What do cops do? Their union pays off politicians to get a bill passed making it illegal to fire cops on the Brady list. Its all about protecting their own. They have conditioned the country so that their right to go home safe trumps your right to live.

Oh look a black kid with money, SEND THE GOON SQUAD ASAP!
    "Donald Trump will serve a second term as president of the United States.

It’s over."

Little Thethe Nov 19, 2020.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunrevenge View Post
    Oh but there is economic opportunity provided. We provide incentive for poor uneducated blacks to sell drugs. They see an economic opportunity supplying what the community demands. Surely a strong capitalist such as yourself understands supply and demand. Now if there was no war on drugs causing mass incarceration who stands to lose a lot of funding? I doubt your pro union. Are you okay with a government employee union using member dues to influence law so they dont lose funding? Is it okay for the DHS to fund ISIS so we give them a bigger budget? These cops have perverted the democratic process so they dont lose their overtime pay. I can understand people voting their own personal economic interests over other peoples but not when that economic gain comes from imprisoning people. Do you know what a Brady list is? Its a list of cops that are considered too untrustworthy to be a witness and if they were called they would have to notify the defense of why he was considered a liar. So police departments started firing these cops. Not because they were liars, but because its hard to prosecute a case if the cop involved cant be a witness. What do cops do? Their union pays off politicians to get a bill passed making it illegal to fire cops on the Brady list. Its all about protecting their own. They have conditioned the country so that their right to go home safe trumps your right to live.

Oh look a black kid with money, SEND THE GOON SQUAD ASAP!
    I agree our drug laws need to change. I'm not as progressive as you probably are on that front but at the very least marijuana should be legal.

However, solving the plight of the impoverished black youth in this country is not a one prong fight. It needs to be addressed on multiple fronts: Drug policy / Economic Opportunity / Strong nuclear family / etc...
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,625 Posts
    You know what would keep these guys out of prison? Not breaking the law. I get that you don't like our drug laws. I don't like our tax laws. But I pay my taxes.

As for correlating drug dealers with the free market, well, they're investing in a high risk venture. If they are interested in an honest paycheck that won't get them arrested, 57 pointed out some jobs that need filling a few posts back.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Jaw For This Useful Post:

AerchAngel (08-15-2017)

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,757 Posts
    I find it interesting that we got two pages of Trump mocking with regards to North Korea, but not a peep about North Korea standing down

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post
    I find it interesting that we got two pages of Trump mocking with regards to North Korea, but not a peep about North Korea standing down
    Are you actually surprised?

This is the culture today. Initial false reporting that gets circulated 10X more than later corrections.

What is happening in our country is unprecedented and it being pushed by the alt-radical left to ensure that no reasonable changes are done to this country in fear that the population realizes they are the best decisions moving forward.

I mean we could always be like Venezuela and not have food....
    Natural Immunity Croc

16. The Following User Says Thank You to thethe For This Useful Post:

AerchAngel (08-15-2017)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaw View Post
    You know what would keep these guys out of prison? Not breaking the law. I get that you don't like our drug laws. I don't like our tax laws. But I pay my taxes.

As for correlating drug dealers with the free market, well, they're investing in a high risk venture. If they are interested in an honest paycheck that won't get them arrested, 57 pointed out some jobs that need filling a few posts back.
    I agree with this but I also think its absurd to get arrested for having marijuana.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Secretary of Statistics AerchAngel's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    of course they won't say anything about North Korea, doesn't affect their agenda.

Well make that two things that Trump has done good since he has been in office, but he still sucks and a joke as a president.

We might not like the way he did it, but I think it was the only way to make a bully back down who ran roughshod of the last three presidencies.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    I think Trump is doing more good than people realize.

Immigration reform is going to help the middle to lower middle class. You just have to sift through the absurd identity politics of the left because they have no real policy that improves AMERICAN lives. The reason for that is they don't see America. They don't see UK. They don't see Germany. They see a one world government so there is no such thing as a US citizen.
    Natural Immunity Croc

**NOT ACTUALLY RACIST
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    440 Posts
    I agree with this but I also think its absurd to get arrested for having marijuana.

You don't anymore. Someone with a clean record isn't jailed for simple possession

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Krgrecw View Post
    You don't anymore. Someone with a clean record isn't jailed for simple possession
    I don't think anyone should get jailed for possession despite your priors.

Its a harmless drug IMO.
    Natural Immunity Croc

A Chip Off the Old Rock Julio3000's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,155 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 57Brave View Post
    Dan Merica‏Verified account @danmericaCNN

A WH official tells CNN the image of a train hitting a man/CNN logo was "inadvertently posted" & "immediately deleted" once it was noticed

Chris Cillizza‏Verified account @CillizzaCNN 37m37 minutes ago

Chris Cillizza Retweeted Dan Merica

Inadvertently posted by the president of the United States who has posted similar images in the past
    "Inadvertently posted."

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,974 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 57Brave View Post
    Great and respected by whom ?
    Slave holders or purveyors of free labor.

Yeah, why look up to anyone without the context of why you are looking up to him> are you looking up to Robert E Lee for what he was or because some bigoted organization decided to intimidate with a statue.

Being of Italian decent I completely understand why there are no statues in Little Italy NY for Lucky Luchiano.
    He too was greatly respected

Or Las Vegas for Bugsy Segal -- shoot he invented the place

Read a ****ing book once in a while
    You realize the North desperately wanted Lee to lead their Army don't you? Had VA not voted to secede, Lee would have never lead CSA army.