Page 1271 of 1422 FirstFirst ... 27177111711221126112691270127112721273128113211371 ... LastLast
Results 25,401 to 25,420 of 28437

Thread: The Trump Presidency

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nsacpi View Post
    I guess i'll take that a step further in a politically incorrect direction...better sleepy creepy senile joe than learning disabled very poorly chosen one
    Over 75 is too damn old for Commander in Chief and over 80 is too old for a government bureaucrat.

But I guess Sleepy won't be tackling that in his first 100 naps.
    FFF - BB, BB, 2B, HR, 2B, HR, 1B, BB, BB, 1B, BB, BB, HR

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Runnin For This Useful Post:

acesfull86 (07-07-2020)

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,323 Posts
    learning disabled very poorly chosen one
    So, that's a fact now, right?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,539 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Garmel View Post
    So, that's a fact now, right?
    attested to by many who have observed the great man at close hand over a range of years
    "I am a victim, I will tell you. I am a victim."

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,539 Posts
    Observations from Tony Schwartz, ghostwriter of Art of the Deal

.....what Schwartz regards as one of Trump’s most essential characteristics: “He has no attention span.”

....He asked Trump to describe his childhood in detail. After sitting for only a few minutes in his suit and tie, Trump became impatient and irritable. He looked fidgety, Schwartz recalls, “like a kindergartner who can’t sit still in a classroom.” Even when Schwartz pressed him, Trump seemed to remember almost nothing of his youth, and made it clear that he was bored. Far more quickly than Schwartz had expected, Trump ended the meeting.

....it’s impossible to keep him focussed on any topic, other than his own self-aggrandizement, for more than a few minutes, and even then . . . ” Schwartz trailed off, shaking his head in amazement. He regards Trump’s inability to concentrate as alarming in a Presidential candidate. “If he had to be briefed on a crisis in the Situation Room, it’s impossible to imagine him paying attention over a long period of time,” he said.

....Schwartz believes that Trump’s short attention span has left him with “a stunning level of superficial knowledge and plain ignorance.” He said, “That’s why he so prefers TV as his first news source—information comes in easily digestible sound bites.” He added, “I seriously doubt that Trump has ever read a book straight through in his adult life.” During the eighteen months that he observed Trump, Schwartz said, he never saw a book on Trump’s desk, or elsewhere in his office, or in his apartment.

"I am your retribution."

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,323 Posts
    attested to by many who have observed the great man at close hand over a range of years
    Yeah, we know how reliable all of these stories about Trump have been over the last few years.

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,323 Posts
    Observations from Tony Schwartz, ghostwriter of Art of the Deal

.....what Schwartz regards as one of Trump’s most essential characteristics: “He has no attention span.”

....He asked Trump to describe his childhood in detail. After sitting for only a few minutes in his suit and tie, Trump became impatient and irritable. He looked fidgety, Schwartz recalls, “like a kindergartner who can’t sit still in a classroom.” Even when Schwartz pressed him, Trump seemed to remember almost nothing of his youth, and made it clear that he was bored. Far more quickly than Schwartz had expected, Trump ended the meeting.

....it’s impossible to keep him focussed on any topic, other than his own self-aggrandizement, for more than a few minutes, and even then . . . ” Schwartz trailed off, shaking his head in amazement. He regards Trump’s inability to concentrate as alarming in a Presidential candidate. “If he had to be briefed on a crisis in the Situation Room, it’s impossible to imagine him paying attention over a long period of time,” he said.

....Schwartz believes that Trump’s short attention span has left him with “a stunning level of superficial knowledge and plain ignorance.” He said, “That’s why he so prefers TV as his first news source—information comes in easily digestible sound bites.” He added, “I seriously doubt that Trump has ever read a book straight through in his adult life.” During the eighteen months that he observed Trump, Schwartz said, he never saw a book on Trump’s desk, or elsewhere in his office, or in his apartment.
    Didn't say anything about negative about Trump until Trump ran for president.

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,323 Posts
    The fact is that Trump can do a lot of rallies in a week and for 1-2 hours at a time. Not sure anybody with a short attention span can do that.
    Last edited by Garmel; 07-07-2020 at 10:04 PM.

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,323 Posts
    If he had a short attention span like Schwartz said it would show in the debates as well. Somebody with ADD would show very quickly in that environment.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,539 Posts
    White House national security adviser H.R. McMaster reportedly said President Trump had the intelligence of a "kindergartner" and called him an "idiot" and a "dope" during a private dinner over the summer in Washington.

Sources told BuzzFeed that McMaster mocked Trump’s intelligence during a dinner in July with Safra Catz, the CEO of software company Oracle.

A source told BuzzFeed that Catz “said the conversation was so inappropriate that it was jaw-dropping.”

McMaster also reportedly mocked the president’s intelligence to another source in private, saying Trump didn’t have the brainpower needed to grasp the issues the National Security Council addresses. The source was unaware of the national security adviser’s remarks at the July dinner, which took place at a local restaurant.

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,539 Posts
    Last edited by nsacpi; 07-07-2020 at 08:59 PM.

"I am your retribution."

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,323 Posts
    White House national security adviser H.R. McMaster reportedly said President Trump had the intelligence of a "kindergartner" and called him an "idiot" and a "dope" during a private dinner over the summer in Washington.

Sources told BuzzFeed that McMaster mocked Trump’s intelligence during a dinner in July with Safra Catz, the CEO of software company Oracle.

A source told BuzzFeed that Catz “said the conversation was so inappropriate that it was jaw-dropping.”

McMaster also reportedly mocked the president’s intelligence to another source in private, saying Trump didn’t have the brainpower needed to grasp the issues the National Security Council addresses. The source was unaware of the national security adviser’s remarks at the July dinner, which took place at a local restaurant.
    A source said, a source said, and a source said. Not facts.

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,323 Posts
    A guy who doesn't understand the science asked a question if it was possible to make it work in the body. He didn't push for it. He just asked a question. Dr. Birx said the next day it wasn't a bad question. We do put extremely poisonous disinfectants in the body all the time with shots(safely) but not any type of bleach that I know of.
    Last edited by Garmel; 07-07-2020 at 09:19 PM.

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,323 Posts
    I can do the same silly nonsense in regards to Obama. Obama's brother said unflattering things about him. WTF cares? Look how Obama pronounced corpsman, said there was an Austrian language and thought Hawaii was part of Asia. I'm not concerned with all of that so much. What does concern me was that he thought ISIS was the JV team and gave billions to one of the top terrorist nations in the world that probably cost lives.

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,323 Posts
    Mattis also rebuked Trump. Trump made a few asinine remarks about Mattis and Mattis went off on him. Their relationship went downhill when Trump wanted to alter trade deals with Europe and Mattis didn't want to.

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,323 Posts
    You have to think too that a lot of these people look at opportunities. If Trump gets rid of someone that person knows he can can go right to the media and say Trump's stupid, unfit, danger to the Constitution, etc.., and the media/liberals will lap it up.
    Last edited by Garmel; 07-07-2020 at 10:05 PM.

**NOT ACTUALLY RACIST
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    440 Posts
    I can do the same silly nonsense in regards to Obama. Obama's brother said unflattering things about him. WTF cares? Look how Obama pronounced corpsman, said there was an Austrian language and thought Hawaii was part of Asia. I'm not concerned with all of that so much. What does concern me was that he thought ISIS was the JV team and gave billions to one of the top terrorist nations in the world that probably cost lives.

Don’t forgot the trade of the century. A handful of Known terrorists for a traitor.

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,323 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Krgrecw View Post
    Don’t forgot the trade of the century. A handful of Known terrorists for a traitor.
    Yep

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    Yeah, we know how reliable all of these stories about Trump have been over the last few years.
    Actually, very reliable. Most of what I've read about him in these tell-alls lines up with his public persona and they all same basically the same things.
    FFF - BB, BB, 2B, HR, 2B, HR, 1B, BB, BB, 1B, BB, BB, HR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Runnin View Post
    Actually, very reliable. Most of what I've read about him in these tell-alls lines up with his public persona and they all same basically the same things.
    And still all lies. You just ear it up because you want them to be true. You're a sheep and an easy sell to thr media.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    The best way to stop a bad guy with a gun is to make sure he doesn’t get a gun.