Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    Matthew Yglesias ‏@mattyglesias 5m5 minutes ago

Trump did not:

— Resolve conflicts of interest
    — Deny campaign contact with Russia
    — Explain how he’ll improve on Obamacare coverage

14 replies 363 retweets 312 likes
    The best way to stop a bad guy with a gun is to make sure he doesn’t get a gun.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    LOLGOP ‏@LOLGOP 16m16 minutes ago

The birther is really concerned about fake news.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Garmel View Post
    Goldfly and 57's just destroyed what little credibility they had on this forum by pushing this fake news as fact.
    The left is fantastic.
    Natural Immunity Croc

A Chip Off the Old Rock Julio3000's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,155 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 57Brave View Post
    Matthew Yglesias ‏@mattyglesias 5m5 minutes ago

Trump did not:

— Deny campaign contact with Russia
    I'd watch the statements on this issue really carefully.

if my thought dreams could be seen goldfly's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    Nothing wrong at all hearing a person that for 8 years peddled in undermining President Obama by saying he wasn't born here among other blatant lies turn around and become president and say things like this: ""I’m not going to give you a question," Trump shouted at CNN's Jim Acosta. "You are fake news.”" And telling another outlet "‘Suffer the Consequences’" for reporting on an intelligence report.
    Nothing wrong with any of that
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    Goldfly and 57's just destroyed what little credibility they had on this forum by pushing this fake news as fact.
    can you and the others link me to places that think Obama wasn't born in the USA like i have seen for years on this forum?

get the **** out of here garmel if you think posting what was in an intelligence report is "Fake news"

but i have to love the irony of you and your ilk harping on it.

the dumbass twitter in chief linked http://www.lifezette.com to say it was "fake news". you can't make that up
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 57Brave View Post
    Vaughn Hillyard ‏@VaughnHillyard 7m7 minutes ago

Hum, Trump doesn’t answer whether anyone in his campaign had contact with Russia or intermediaries during campaign.
    nothing to worry about at all

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    wow, just wow

"The only ones who cares about my tax returns are the reporters,"
    Donald J. Trump said. He continued to say he doesn’t think the American public cares. “I won."

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,314 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by goldfly View Post
    can you and the others link me to places that think Obama wasn't born in the USA like i have seen for years on this forum?

get the **** out of here garmel if you think posting what was in an intelligence report is "Fake news"

but i have to love the irony of you and your ilk harping on it.

the dumbass twitter in chief linked http://www.lifezette.com to say it was "fake news". you can't make that up
    LOL! A bunch of BS spin. Next time wait until the full story comes out.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,314 Posts
    Yeah, I'm sure Paul Wood was able to get all of these men who are sworn to secrecy to blather all of this info to him. Color me skeptical.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    Go back to the point I made to Shawg last night --- this is not about golden showers or prostitutes.

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,314 Posts
    This reminds me so much of what happened in 2004 with Dan Rather. The national media will do anything to destroy the republican president. Truth be damned. This will not be the first BS story against Trump. It's only started.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Garmel For This Useful Post:

NinersSBChamps (01-11-2017)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    This reminds me so much of what happened in 2004 with Dan Rather. The national media will do anything to destroy the republican president. Truth be damned. This will not be the first BS story against Trump. It's only started.
    They are more desperate than ever because the western world is rejecting liberal ideology.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to thethe For This Useful Post:

Garmel (01-11-2017)

It's OVER 5,000! bravesnumberone's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,003 Posts
    The reality here is that too many people including a lot on this forum on both sides couldn't give two ****s about journalistic integrity or the truth. All about what they want to be true.

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,314 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    They are more desperate than ever because the western world is rejecting liberal ideology.
    Exactly

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,274 Posts
    Seriously, bleep Trump. He's an embarrassment at every turn and totally unworthy of the conservative principles he pretends to peddle. I hope this Russia scandal blows up in his face and he gets impeached early on.

The worst part about this "Golden Shower" scandal is the media (and liberals) are ruining a perfect opportunity to actually press Trump on a serious issue. But instead of actual journalism, we have that idiot Ben Smith at Buzzfeed publishing a story prematurely, which immediately invalidated the story for half of the country (true or not) and gave the Left further opportunity to belittle conservatives for supporting this orange bleep-hole.

Honest to God, I have zero faith that our country can think cohesively and rationally without some sort of tragedy / false flag scenario. That's depressing.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to chop2chip For This Useful Post:

bravesnumberone (01-12-2017)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    because the western world is rejecting liberal ideology.
    oh the irony

yeah, they are running to be like the conservative middle east :lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    "Though we at Fox News cannot confirm CNN's report, it is our observation that its correspondents followed journalistic standards and that neither they nor any other journalists should be subjected to belittling and delegitimizing by the president-elect of the United States," the anchor said Wednesday.

Shepard Smith

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    remember a time when republicans would blast regimes for forcing people to go cheer for their leader etc?

yeah me too

man have times changed:

Trump pits his staff against the media

The president-elect packs his news conference with paid aides ready to jeer reporters.

On Wednesday morning, when the president-elect once again faced hundreds of reporters from around the globe gathered in his lobby -- this time for his first press conference in seven months — Trump filled the room with paid staffers who clapped and cheered as he blasted members of the media as purveyors of “fake news.”

It was Trump’s method of battling back an extraordinary report that U.S. intelligence officials have presented both Trump and President Barack Obama with unverified allegations that Russia has compromising information about the incoming 45th president, including about a reported salacious encounter in a Moscow hotel room.

With three of his grown-up children, Vice President-elect Mike Pence, and members of his senior staff looking on from the sides, Trump framed the anticipated barrage of questions about his connections to the Russians as a referendum, instead, on the untrustworthy media, seated in seven rows of plastic folding chairs in front of him.

The Greek chorus of loyal, paid staffers in the back of the room boosting Trump with their hoots and cheers also served as a reminder, of sorts, of the movement of Trump backers happy to take him at his word and jeer the media as the out-of-touch liars.