Page 424 of 1422 FirstFirst ... 324374414422423424425426434474524924 ... LastLast
Results 8,461 to 8,480 of 28437

Thread: The Trump Presidency

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,757 Posts
    My question was if this was a cut, or is this another "cut"

Secretary of Statistics AerchAngel's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    The last paragraph contradicts the looking part, doh!

Because they did not expect this to happen and if they don't......again political suicide. But you expect your Liberal dummies to not read it in its entirety and pick and chose what to take out of it and run.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post
    My question was if this was a cut, or is this another "cut"
    Too hard for a Dem/Lib, especially with the limited cranial functions that 57 have, to comprehend. They tend to take bits and pieces out that fits their agenda and run with it. I got what they meant and see how they double back on it.

They had it in the bill, they still want to cut more, but Harvey appeared, now they are looking to reverse everything.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    that was for you Hawk
    The best way to stop a bad guy with a gun is to make sure he doesn’t get a gun.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AerchAngel View Post
    Too hard for a Dem/Lib, especially with the limited cranial functions that 57 have, to comprehend. They tend to take bits and pieces out that fits their agenda and run with it. I got what they meant and see how they double back on it.

They had it in the bill, they still want to cut more, but Harvey appeared, now they are looking to reverse everything.
    They haven't looked at anything yet . They will be next week when Congress reconvenes
    You may be right -- the article was just a here is where we are today article.
    You seem to have read too much into it

AP does not have an agenda

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 57Brave View Post
    They haven't looked at anything yet . They will be next week when Congress reconvenes
    You may be right -- the article was just a here is where we are today article.
    You seem to have read too much into it

AP does not have an agenda
    Look at the very first line tells you everything about the piece..............

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    The wall is stupid.

Will not stop anything.

It will make the problem worse and more money for the Cartel in the long run.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AerchAngel For This Useful Post:

CK86 (08-30-2017), jpx7 (08-31-2017)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AerchAngel View Post
    Look at the very first line tells you everything about the piece..............
    As of 8 AM this morning those cuts are still on the table.

Ryan,McConnel and Trump haven't taken them off

Neither Texas Senator have said a word of the need for taking them off the chopping block
    Rest assured they have been asked.
    Only to properly label Chris Christie " desperate"

Before going into "the both sides" nonsense remember, (R) controls, Texas Governoship & Legislature, US Senate,US House and the White House.

Not sure your gripe, we seem to agree on the topic
    Last edited by 57Brave; 08-31-2017 at 07:27 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 57Brave View Post
    As of 8 AM this morning those cuts are still on the table.

Ryan,McConnel and Trump haven't taken them off

Neither Texas Senator have said a word of the need for taking them off the chopping block
    Rest assured they have been asked.
    Only to properly label Chris Christie " desperate"

Before going into "the both sides" nonsense remember, (R) controls, Texas Governoship & Legislature, US Senate,US House and the White House.

Not sure your gripe, we seem to agree on the topic
    If they don't reverse it I hope every Republican who vote for that nonsense of the wall get voted out of office. The wall is a money pit that will embold the Cartel to make more money by offering services to circumvent it just to spite us. I bet you right now about ten to twenty tunnels are being dug now to get around this problem.

you can't stop gophers/ground squirrels/moles/shrews unless you want to exterminate them and we are not in the business of gassing or flooding holes. The amount of man power to find these tunnels will be mind boggling.

STUPID FU CKING WASTE OF MONEY/RESOURCES and TIME....and eventually LIVES!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,625 Posts
    Ehh. I'm a fan of the wall, but mostly because it symbolizes our desire to keep immigration limited to those who do it legally. I do think it will physically reduce the amount of illegal immigration, but common sense lawmaking would be a better way to go about it.

Those who employ illegals should be fined heavily per occurrence, those here illegally should not be allowed to attend schools or benefit directly from any other government service.

This is simple, common sense stuff done in most of the world's countries. The fact that we haven't done it yet says a lot about how much either party is actually interested in solving the problem.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Jaw For This Useful Post:

AerchAngel (08-31-2017)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaw View Post
    Ehh. I'm a fan of the wall, but mostly because it symbolizes our desire to keep immigration limited to those who do it legally. I do think it will physically reduce the amount of illegal immigration, but common sense lawmaking would be a better way to go about it.

Those who employ illegals should be fined heavily per occurrence, those here illegally should not be allowed to attend schools or benefit directly from any other government service.

This is simple, common sense stuff done in most of the world's countries. The fact that we haven't done it yet says a lot about how much either party is actually interested in solving the problem.

That is how to stop ILLEGAL immigration. Dems/Libs won't stand for that, they need their votes so they will turn a blind eye to it.
    Common sense like what you posted is just too far beyond their comprehension of that we are can't just let anyone and everyone in this country without a proper process like OTHER countries who would deport you in a nanosecond without any due process.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts

The fact that peopel argue a wall doesn't help protect borders is an absurd argument. It spits in the face of thousands of years of world history.
    Natural Immunity Croc

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,360 Posts
    Ah, DeVos hires the scum behind fraudulent DeVry university to run a unit that investigates for-profit colleges. More foxes guarding hen houses. What could possibly go wrong?

Remember when trump scammed American people out of money in trump u? Really cares about the people, that guy. Remember he settled it? Huh. Scamming american people.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Super For This Useful Post:

goldfly (08-31-2017), jpx7 (08-31-2017)

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,360 Posts
    trump's greatest accomplishment is pushing ACA approval levels to all-time highs. thanks donnie!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,625 Posts
    Indeed. I feel fortunate that my tax dollars are supporting yet another over priced, ineffective, unconstitutional bureaucracy.

But hey, think of all those people who previously didn't have coverage, and now have terrible coverage. And remember how inconvenient it used to be to pick an insurer, all those comparisons you had to make? We are so fortunate that so many of us now only have one provider to choose from!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    Ding ding ding ding

Yet another that has no idea how ACA works.

Turn off Fox fer crize sakes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,625 Posts
    I haven't watched a second of Fox since election night, but it is cute how you paint everyone with an opposing viewpoint with that brush.

And yeah, after my wife had to go looking for coverage after her insurer of over a decade dropped our county, I have a pretty good idea of how it works. Maybe not how MSNBC and LOLGOP say it works, but how it actually works.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jaw For This Useful Post:

sturg33 (08-31-2017), Tapate50 (08-31-2017)

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,757 Posts
    I haven't watched a second of Fox since election night, but it is cute how you paint everyone with an opposing viewpoint with that brush.

And yeah, after my wife had to go looking for coverage after her insurer of over a decade dropped our county, I have a pretty good idea of how it works. Maybe not how MSNBC and LOLGOP say it works, but how it actually works.
    I think of everyone on this board, 57 knows the least about ACA and math (although Goldy is a close second on math)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    The fact that peopel argue a wall doesn't help protect borders is an absurd argument. It spits in the face of thousands of years of world history.
    Yeah in those thousands of years technology has changed.

Catapults

Mole drillers - bet you there are many digging underneath the ground as we speak and can't afford to use seismic devices to check tens of thousands of miles in Mexico or USA for that matter to find them. Forget about agents, they can be bought or shot dead.

Makes walls OBSOLETE

Common Sense 101 on how to get around a wall.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts

my mistake - your seeming to have the bullet points down to the punctuation threw me .

Why did the insurer drop your county ?