Page 564 of 1422 FirstFirst ... 644645145545625635645655665746146641064 ... LastLast
Results 11,261 to 11,280 of 28437

Thread: The Trump Presidency

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jpx7 View Post
    Trump has very like abused women. How, at all, is it a "disgrace" to bring that up?
    To call out someone for these absues alone is not a disgrace but don't tell me the timing of this isn't deliberate. I said this was going to happen days ago.

The voters knew about Trumps history prior to stepping into that voting booth. To try and remove him from office after the fact is just a disgusting display that removes the voice of the country. How the democrats can be so smug to think they can remove a President that was democratically elected based on facts that were known prior to voting I'll never understand. How is this is this good for our democracy? Because it makes the whiny left feel better?
    Last edited by thethe; 12-11-2017 at 07:12 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Runnin View Post

It's happening. Trump is ruining the brand. Well all knew it would happen. A Hillary win would've been much better for the GOP. And now Roy Moore is gonna be another ball and chain around their necks next November.
    Still believe polls eh?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by goldfly View Post
    your brain works in some weird and fascinating ways
    Considering you have no clue how to defend the first point I understand your response. You don't want minorities to understand how bad immigration has been to them. So if you don't want to acknowledge that fact I don't want to hear the left pretend they actually care about the minorities in this country. All you seem to want to do is import poverty into America which hurts everyone.

Also - Its obvious the left was going to make this play. Its not going to work just like all other shenanigans they have pulled the last 18 months.
    Natural Immunity Croc

It's OVER 5,000! bravesnumberone's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,013 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    This was such a predictable move by the left that I even mentioned it the other day. Force Franken out after not making him leave even though there was as much proof of sexual wrongdoing with him than anyone. So now they think they have the morale high ground and leverage that to try and take Trump out. What a disgrace.
    When was the time to bring it up that would have suited you? Since this movement started, Trump's name has been tossed out there. It was brought up during the campaign and people voted for the son of a bitch anyway. If this is your reaction to this instead of wanting to find out the truth, then that is disgraceful.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to bravesnumberone For This Useful Post:

goldfly (12-11-2017)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bravesnumberone View Post
    When was the time to bring it up that would have suited you? Since this movement started, Trump's name has been tossed out there. It was brought up during the campaign and people voted for the son of a bitch anyway. If this is your reaction to this instead of wanting to find out the truth, then that is disgraceful.
    The left doesn't care about the truth. They want to remove trump end of story. Pretending this is anything else is a disgrace.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,625 Posts
    Posting this again just so it doesn't get lost at the end of a page and also in the event that people want to comment on actual positive changes for minorities that we haven't seen in decades.

https://www.investors.com/politics/e...ive-jobs-boom/

But the most interesting part of the jobs report, which goes almost unnoticed by the media, is that it's not just a few groups seeing more jobs and opportunity — it's broad-based, with minorities, women, men and even those with low incomes, showing the best gains.

Meanwhile, groups that have lagged in recent years also show major improvements. For instance, the jobless rate for African Americans dropped from 8% to 7.3%, while for Hispanics it fell from 5.7% to 4.7%. For Asians it stayed at an ultralow 3%.

Only one group is doing notably worse: Teenagers. Those aged 16 to 19 have seen their jobless rate rise from 15.2% to 15.9% in the past year. It's no fluke: Hefty minimum wage hikes around the country have slashed youth employment.

As for wages, average earnings rose five cents an hour, or 2.5%, from last year. But economists Brian Wesbury and Robert Stein of First Trust add that number to the change in total hours worked to get what they call "total earnings." Those are up "a sturdy 4.8% from a year ago," they said, and "wages are rising faster in the lower income ranges than in the higher ones."

Couple of things:

1) SAV your people work work work. Love it.
    2) This is why the media continues to play identity politics because they can't let their minority voting bloc understand how good the new economic reforms are for them. When you think of policies that actually impact Americans this intangable 'racism' doesn't impact them at all in comparison to actual job growth. Job growth is what will help minorities in this country and help them move forward and escape from poverty. Not screaming about how white people owned them 150+ years ago.
    3) Impact of minimum wage hikes is so predictable and always amuses me when we have calls to increase @sturg
    4) If this keeps up you are looking at Trump till 2024.

But really though - Keep pushing the fake Russia collusion narrative because God forbid you focus on anything that really impacts Americans.
    Important to note that decent paying blue collar jobs like manufacturing are way up. Teenagers are feeling the crush of automation in the service industry, which is another reason we need to end the experiment of a service based economy and get back to making things.
    Go get him!

Founding member of the Whiny Little Bitches and Pricks Club

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,625 Posts
    To call out someone for these absues alone is not a disgrace but don't tell me the timing of this isn't deliberate. I said this was going to happen days ago.

The voters knew about Trumps history prior to stepping into that voting booth. To try and remove him from office after the fact is just a disgusting display that removes the voice of the country. How the democrats can be so smug to think they can remove a President that was democratically elected based on facts that were known prior to voting I'll never understand. How is this is this good for our democracy? Because it makes the whiny left feel better?
    The voters will get their say on this, again, in a little under three years. Judging by Clinton, pop culture, Roy Moore, and Trump's first election, I don't see it as being a major factor in their decision making. The swath of sexual misconduct allegations that are coming to light now will probably minimize that impact even more as it just becomes white noise, and that is something I hope we all find sad.
    Go get him!

Founding member of the Whiny Little Bitches and Pricks Club

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Jaw For This Useful Post:

bravesnumberone (12-11-2017)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,537 Posts
    If you look carefully at what you posted you might notice which member of the MSM is being credited with running the story.
    "I am a victim, I will tell you. I am a victim."

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nsacpi View Post
    If you look carefully at what you posted you might notice which member of the MSM is being credited with running the story.
    What percentage of the population reads to get their news?
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,537 Posts
    What percentage of the population reads to get their news?
    huh? I'm not sure I understand what you are getting at.

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    huh? I'm not sure I understand what you are getting at.
    Will this be reported on any cable news show outside of fox?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,537 Posts
    Will this be reported on any cable news show outside of fox?
    dude...look at the story you posted...it was on CNBC then on the CNBC website

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Again, how many people are getting their news from print as opposed to watching TV sews from 6-10 pm?

Where are people consuming most of thism

Boras' Client
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    847 Posts
    More "Fake News"?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Oklahomahawk For This Useful Post:

nsacpi (12-11-2017)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,537 Posts
    Again, how many people are getting their news from print as opposed to watching TV sews from 6-10 pm?

Where are people consuming most of thism
    I don't get your point.

"I am your retribution."

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,781 Posts
    I don't get your point.
    I find it interesting you responded only to thethe's media comment and not the reported data

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts

Elizabeth Warren‏Verified account @SenWarren
    26m26 minutes ago

After I requested an investigation, @USTreasury finally released its "analysis" of the #GOPTaxScam. This one-page report is pathetic – and shows Secretary Mnuchin has no basis for claiming that the tax plan "will pay for itself with growth." https://www.treasury.gov/press-cente...mo12-11-17.pdf

To recap: After claiming repeatedly he had projections showing the #GOPTaxScam paid for itself, Mnuchin released a report showing that there were no such projections, and that even his own wildly optimistic made-up projections weren’t enough for the plan to pay for itself.

The American people deserve to know how this #GOPTaxScam will impact the economy and how it will affect middle-class families. @USTreasury promised an economic analysis – but this isn’t it. I look forward to the IG’s investigation providing real answers for American families.

Last edited by 57Brave; 12-11-2017 at 06:32 PM.
    The best way to stop a bad guy with a gun is to make sure he doesn’t get a gun.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,537 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post
    I find it interesting you responded only to thethe's media comment and not the reported data
    oh let me remedy that oversight...the data are yet one more indication that Trumps wise policies have unleashed the dynamism of the American economy after the stagnant Obama era

"I am your retribution."

Co-Owner, BravesCenter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,446 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by goldfly View Post
    there is nothing at all to love about that woman
    Sure there is. She's fantastic at her job - which is to spin the administration's various agendas and positions irrespective of merit or truth. She's done that, with relative grace and professionalism, in spite of a constant onslaught of vile misogyny and disgusting personal attacks. And, of course, a rabidly hostile press.

So she gets props from me.