Thread: Pneumonia again

Secretary of Statistics AerchAngel's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts

Pneumonia again

Guys I feel like **** so say prayers for me, contemplating going to the hospital again.

I Am 48 why does this keep happening to me?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Be well AA. There is always light at the end of the tunnel.
    Natural Immunity Croc

3. The Following User Says Thank You to thethe For This Useful Post:

Hawk (11-26-2016)

Boras' Client
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    847 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AerchAngel View Post
    Guys I feel like **** so say prayers for me, contemplating going to the hospital again.

I Am 48 why does this keep happening to me?
    A couple of questions/points.

Have you been allergy tested? I know you move around, exercise, etc., so it probably isn't lack of movement that causes the fluid to build up in your lungs. Do you have allergy/sinus problems fairly often? What about mold in your basement? Blooming plants/flowers in your yard?

They have at least two different shots that can help that. One is just called (as far as I know) a pneumonia shot, it's like a flu shot except it's supposed to last/help for about 5 years. The other is the one they have that commercial about the Prevnar 13 shot. I've never had the latter but I got the former about 2-3 years ago and it's helped me in that area. I was having bronchitis and on the verge of pneumonia 3 or 4 times a year before that. And speaking as someone who STILL doesn't have much of an immune system I'd suggest that you get an air purifier for your house and maybe a small one for your work area, get/take vitamin C, and other antioxidents, and I also like the Airborne stuff, it's like the old alka seltzers used to be (maybe still are, I just don't know) you put them in water and they fizz until they're dissolved.

Oh and if you haven't already, get your arse to a doctor, an urgent care type place, etc., and get a large shot of antibiotics and some to take for the next week-10 days, and get some antihistamines to slow that drainage. I like Claratins, they help me a lot more than the others and they don't make me drowsy. Oh and maybe a netty pot for you sinuses.

Let us know how things progress.

Secretary of Statistics AerchAngel's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Its tough to even type. No food in 3 days, the thought I want to puke.

I have it, but my boss relies on me but i told her to come and take me to the hospital but she can you still funcitonl. I said yes, don't. It will pass.

I have the shakes, I am cold, I am sore, I am lots of crap right now. The wife and kids will be here in boaut 6 hours, so I am holding on right now.

Thank you and Sav can kiss my ass, he has my phone number and doesnt check with me. If I see him in person and if I am living, going to kick his ass (just joking, he help me by talking to me on facebook)