Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Awaiting a Promotion
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

The Intolerant Left

Nothing like being banned for a week for expressing my opinions and beliefs. Just more examples of the intolerant left.

And Sav couldn't even state a reason why he banned me. No forum rules were broken, trust me I already checked. Sav was just butt hurt after the election, and didn't like what I was saying. No different then these snowflakes who didn't get their way in the election and are now protesting in the streets. He'll probably ban me next chance he gets as well, but so be it. Not going to stop expressing my opinions just because one person can't deal with it.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Tomahawking4life For This Useful Post:

MrShwag (11-27-2016)

Similar Threads

1. Still a lot left to do
    By Horsehide Harry in forum 2024: The Campaign to Re-Elect Snit for Four More Years and Make Atlanta Great Again!
    Replies: 205
    Last Post: 10-13-2016, 08:40 PM
  2. Banuelos to DL with left elbow inflammation; Carpenter recalled
    By dak in forum 2024: The Campaign to Re-Elect Snit for Four More Years and Make Atlanta Great Again!
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 07-30-2015, 12:34 AM
  3. The Braves have signed left-hander Josh Outman
    By Braves1976 in forum 2024: The Campaign to Re-Elect Snit for Four More Years and Make Atlanta Great Again!
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 01-16-2015, 07:07 PM
  4. ** Season Scores ** Will be left up until End of Day
    By AerchAngel in forum 2024: The Campaign to Re-Elect Snit for Four More Years and Make Atlanta Great Again!
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-13-2014, 12:42 PM
  5. 10 Games Left
    By Gary82 in forum 2024: The Campaign to Re-Elect Snit for Four More Years and Make Atlanta Great Again!
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-19-2013, 04:19 PM