Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The War on Police Continues

Awaiting a Promotion
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts
    I wonder why liberals like goldy and 57 have such a hard time admitting there's a war against police and a historic hatred towards law enforcement?

This shouldn't be a political issue.
    This is my signature. Savs intolerance gets me banned from the Real Talk forums. This is the kind of censorship that doomed the scout site. Don't let Sav censor us anymore. End of signature.

[SAV checking in here. toma has been acting like a child, thus the child goes into timeout until he stops acting like a child. 11/21 12:30am]

if my thought dreams could be seen goldfly's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,263 Posts
    It's not a political issue

It's an issue of you not liking stats that overall doesn't point to a "war on cops"

But since you kind of brought it up there:

Do you think people just woke up today that never had a problem with cops and said "**** the police" or do you think it was years and years of being mistreated by some that made some people not trust them?
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to goldfly For This Useful Post:

jpx7 (12-13-2016), Prikichi (12-15-2016)

if my thought dreams could be seen goldfly's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,263 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    Not sure how you can take someone seriously when they try to make an argue there hasn't been a huge escalation of violence against police. Not only in crime but actual attitudes towards them.

A society that doesn't respect law and order is a society that is doomed to fail.
    weird to see a constitution guy like you, a 2nd amendment guy like you and a person who tried to tell me they are living in tyranny

then try to make that statement i just quoted

you do know what the 2nd amendment was put in there for and it wasn't to hunt deer?

either you are now willing to admit you don't really believe those things you said it was all hyperbole or you should be in line with these people killing the enforcers of the tyranny you are being forced to live under

that all matters if you really think we live in tyranny though
    Last edited by goldfly; 12-13-2016 at 05:42 PM.
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,746 Posts
    As far as I am concerned anyone who fights on the side of prohibition is not an innocent and not deserving of sympathy. All these officers shot would arrest me, put me in a cage, and try to make it much harder for me to get a job or education if they were standing next to me right now. Is it not logical for me to hope they get got? These people are part of the system that holds 25% of all the prisoners in the world. If Russia had that kind of stat we would be using it as proof of how Authoritarian their government is. We look down on Saudia Arabia for their arbitrary laws but would we not support a female armed uprising against their local cops?

I want there to be a war on cops, but none of these shootings are a part of that. 2 of them seemed to be actual realndangerous criminals and the other the cops broke into a home in the middle of the night recklessly endangering numerous people including themselves and a 1 month old baby. Now that baby might be traumatized, gather is dead, mom probably has no income now. All over drugs. Who wins here? Who wins even if there was no violence and they just were able to arrest him? What end does this means justify. I do drugs. It's not good for you. If we could permanent root it out I would say it would probably be great for society overall, but it's not. It's unwinnable and in the process we are destroying millions of lives and overall lowering everyone's quality of life.
    "Donald Trump will serve a second term as president of the United States.

It’s over."

Little Thethe Nov 19, 2020.

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,343 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Krgrecw View Post
    Those stats show deaths and not shootings . Big difference. The advancement of medicine and surgeries are the reason that police deaths by firearms have dropped. There's not a lack of shootings.
    That and the addition of body armor have reduced deaths over the years.

Awaiting a Promotion
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunrevenge View Post
    Is it not logical for me to hope they get got?

I want there to be a war on cops.
    Wow.

This is one of the more disturbing and sad things I've read on this forum.
    This is my signature. Savs intolerance gets me banned from the Real Talk forums. This is the kind of censorship that doomed the scout site. Don't let Sav censor us anymore. End of signature.

[SAV checking in here. toma has been acting like a child, thus the child goes into timeout until he stops acting like a child. 11/21 12:30am]

**NOT ACTUALLY RACIST
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    441 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawking4life View Post
    Wow.

This is one of the more disturbing and sad things I've read on this forum.
    Have you never read his anti-cops, pro-drug use posts before?

Awaiting a Promotion
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Krgrecw View Post
    Have you never read his anti-cops, pro-drug use posts before?
    Anti Cop is one thing.

Openly hoping they get killed is pathetic and disgusting.

Very Flirtatious, but Doubts What Love Is. jpx7's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,832 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunrevenge View Post
    none of these shootings are a part of that. 2 of them seemed to be actual realndangerous criminals and the other the cops broke into a home in the middle of the night recklessly endangering numerous people including themselves and a 1 month old baby. Now that baby might be traumatized, gather is dead, mom probably has no income now. All over drugs. Who wins here? Who wins even if there was no violence and they just were able to arrest him? What end does this means justify.
    I'm not in favor of a violent war on police (which I don't think is really happening, as per any statistic you look at), but this part of the post is spot-on.
    "For all his tattooings he was on the whole a clean, comely looking cannibal."

Making Atlanta Great Again!
    #MAGA!

Promises MADE, Promises KEPT!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,766 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AerchAngel View Post
    Stats don't lie

Word of mouth doesn't lie.

Education statistics don't lie.

They all gotten worse under him. Even black leaders are not happy with him. One said that he only cared about his "legacy" and nothing else.
    lol Obama was f--cked from the getgo by his critics.

If he shows partialness to wanting to help black people what do you think the professional conservatives would have said to attack him and rally around?

"He doesn't care about others he's dividing the country by only caring about blacks. He needs to focus on all Americans"

If he walks the tightrope by not trying to be too biased towards blacks but with everyone:

"He doesn't care about the black community, he's left you behind. He's done absolutely nothing".

These are the facts. People will criticize him regardless of what he did. The fact he said Trayvon could be my son and people got riled up is evidence people thought Trayvon was at fault that night and Obama was playing the race card. With Zimmerman we have evidence of a history of erratic behavior. The 911 call he made "they always get away with this" was disturbing. The fact people have defended him since with his domestic abuse charges and stuff really really just pisses me off

The truth is, people don't see the heroic work being done in black communities. Work I do and others that have been inspired by Obama to work in urban communities and help underprivileged. It happens everyday. It doesn't get reported. We don't care if it gets reported.
    Forever Fredi

#MAGA!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,766 Posts
    And since we're going with stats.

THere's a higher chance of dying from stuff at home and random stuff than actually getting killed by a Muslim attack in our country... but we know which subject gets debated to death.
    Forever Fredi

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Chosen One For This Useful Post:

goldfly (12-13-2016), Prikichi (12-15-2016)

#MAGA!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,766 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawking4life View Post
    I wonder why liberals like goldy and 57 have such a hard time admitting there's a war against police and a historic hatred towards law enforcement?

This shouldn't be a political issue.
    Because there isn't a war on police.

There is a stigma against police because of unwarranted deaths in police custody the last few years yes.

There are no captains and leaders calling for people to shoot police. These are random radical people going out and attacking.

BlackLivesMatter isn't telling people to shoot police.

Once people start seeing accountability they'll trust the system more. Such as the firefighter in Savannah a year ago that was waiving a gun at a black couple at Applebee's and showed his badge and said see this, this gives me the right to kill you n---ers. No word from the DA, until the law firm representing the couple made a viral video about the story. That was exactly one year frmo the incident the DA was dragging their feet about this.
    http://chronicle.augusta.com/news/20...t-black-couple

The guy choked to death in New York... if you believe the police had no fault or screwed that up...
    Forever Fredi

15. The Following User Says Thank You to The Chosen One For This Useful Post:

goldfly (12-13-2016)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,906 Posts
    There were groups of people marching down the streets, "What do we want? DEAD COPS! When do we want it? NOW!"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,906 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Forever Fredi View Post

THere's a higher chance of dying from stuff at home and random stuff than actually getting killed by a Muslim attack in our country... but we know which subject gets debated to death.
    In our country being the operative word. Look around the world. Thinking that we are forever sage in our country is naiive.

Boras' Client
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    847 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    There were groups of people marching down the streets, "What do we want? DEAD COPS! When do we want it? NOW!"
    This is a bull**** thing to do, I don't care who does it or when they do it. I take the side of the victims when I think the cops have screwed up, but this sort of thing is NEVER OK. And for those who may still not have seen some police misconduct where race wasn't an issue, check

out.

#MAGA!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,766 Posts
    And I'm sure nearly all of us have encountered a cop who thought they were hot sh-- and could do whatever they felt.

Toma is a policeman so of course he's going to have a police bias.
    Forever Fredi

#MAGA!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,766 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Oklahomahawk View Post
    This is a bull**** thing to do, I don't care who does it or when they do it. I take the side of the victims when I think the cops have screwed up, but this sort of thing is NEVER OK. And for those who may still not have seen some police misconduct where race wasn't an issue, check

out.

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/ind...e_verdict.html

So sad
    Mearkle, 37, shot and killed 59-year-old David Kassick in February after he fled from her attempt to stop him for an expired auto inspection sticker. The fatal encounter occurred in back of the South Hanover Township home of Kassick's sister.
    Died because of an expired auto inspection sticker... unbelievable.
    Forever Fredi

Boras' Client
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    847 Posts
    http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/ind...e_verdict.html

So sad

Died because of an expired auto inspection sticker... unbelievable.
    Dare I say it, "bastard had it coming"?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,709 Posts

Hmm.. I wonder what other stat has a similarly low death rate, yet is also debated to death.

Although the stat you mentioned is low mainly because of the fact that its so ardently fought against. Just imagine if we just kind of ignored the threat of islamic radicalism just because the death rate due to it is low. It would probably be a lot higher. For the stat I implied the death rate is incredibly low, before it's supposedly being fought against.
    thank you weso1!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,709 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by goldfly View Post
    It's not a political issue

It's an issue of you not liking stats that overall doesn't point to a "war on cops"
    Cops have a significantly better chance of being killed in the line of duty than does an unarmed black man being killed by a cop. Isn't it then safe to say that the hyberbole of "war on cops" is more accurate than some of the hyperbole of the black lives matter movement?
    thank you weso1!

24. The Following User Says Thank You to weso1 For This Useful Post:

Jaw (12-14-2016)