Thread: The Hacks

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,758 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Forever Fredi View Post
    Perception.

People don't have to look up the facts to perceive there's wrongdoing. We've already seen how one guy shot up the pizza joint because of spoof news. Now expand that to millions of average joes that vote but don't fact check or source their "news".

We'll never know how much the hacks and leaks helped Trump. It was a close race within the margin of error. Trump seems to be diverting and saying people are blaming the voting machines. Nobody has even brought that up except him.

To be honest I'd like to see what the hackers got on the RNC that they didn't release. Could be used to blackmail the GOP moving forward.
    And the release of Trump's tax return and the pussy grab video didn't offer the same negative perception?

The left has become the new conspiracy theorists and it's pretty pathetic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post
    And the release of Trump's tax return and the pussy grab video didn't offer the same negative perception?

Its ok for NBC to interfere with the election. Their agenda is much more pure of course!
    Natural Immunity Croc

Making Atlanta Great Again!
    #MAGA!

Promises MADE, Promises KEPT!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,746 Posts

Firstly, Trump was the one that said he would release his taxes at a later time because "My taxes are so complicated they're multiple forms". He's also the one that bragged about paying less than his rate. He created his own doubt when he did those things. Nothing to conspire there.

Secondly, watching a 10 second clip of Trump saying you can grab them by the pussy is easier than fact checking 10000 emails. He admitted to it and apologized. There was no perception conspiracy. The guy that has had 3 wives. The guy whose surrogates Newt and Rudy had 8 wives as well. So him getting caught saying that wasn't really a surprise.

Trump campaigned on locking Hillary up for all of her crooked corruption. When he said a few days after the election that it was time to bring the country together and he wouldn't pursue Hillary it was clear they had no real substance to get her. The timing of the last minute Comey stuff was all pereception. Thus Hillary's team was urging and desperate for the FBI to release everything they found.

Since the the liberals are the New conspiracy theorists do you think Slick Bill and Hillary had people killed on their behalf?
    Forever Fredi

#MAGA!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,746 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    Its ok for NBC to interfere with the election. Their agenda is much more pure of course!
    I don't watch much network or cable news. How did NBC interfere with the election?
    Forever Fredi

#MAGA!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,746 Posts
    Btw I'm not a Hillary person. I do find it hilarious to see the enemy of my enemy thing going on with sturg. Hates liberals so much he goes out and defends Trump several times.
    Forever Fredi

#MAGA!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,746 Posts
    Btw what about Trump settling the Trump Uni case? the guy that says I don't settle I never settle I win. Is that a conspiracy theory?
    Forever Fredi

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    I don't watch much network or cable news. How did NBC interfere with the election?
    NBC/Fox/Cnn they all interfere. There is no unbiased reporting.
    Natural Immunity Croc

#MAGA!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,746 Posts
    I don't know if sturg is trolling but all of the sudden the last week or so sturg does not understand context.
    Forever Fredi

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    Firstly, Trump was the one that said he would release his taxes at a later time because "My taxes are so complicated they're multiple forms". He's also the one that bragged about paying less than his rate. He created his own doubt when he did those things. Nothing to conspire there.

Secondly, watching a 10 second clip of Trump saying you can grab them by the pussy is easier than fact checking 10000 emails. He admitted to it and apologized. There was no perception conspiracy. The guy that has had 3 wives. The guy whose surrogates Newt and Rudy had 8 wives as well. So him getting caught saying that wasn't really a surprise.

Trump campaigned on locking Hillary up for all of her crooked corruption. When he said a few days after the election that it was time to bring the country together and he wouldn't pursue Hillary it was clear they had no real substance to get her. The timing of the last minute Comey stuff was all pereception. Thus Hillary's team was urging and desperate for the FBI to release everything they found.

Since the the liberals are the New conspiracy theorists do you think Slick Bill and Hillary had people killed on their behalf?
    Fact checking those e-mails is an easy endeavor as well.

THe originals exist and would just need to be compared using any simple word processing program. They never bothered to 'fact-check' them because the angle was to focus on the hack and not the content of the e-mails. They very clearly were all real e-mails.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,758 Posts
    Btw I'm not a Hillary person. I do find it hilarious to see the enemy of my enemy thing going on with sturg. Hates liberals so much he goes out and defends Trump several times.
    Where have I defended Trump?

I defend the truth... and wikileaks gave it to us. I frankly don't care how the information was obtained. Like cajun said, truth is not propaganda.

Propaganda is what the left is spouting now. Blaming the Russians for something without a single shred of evidence. And the sheep are eating it up

#MAGA!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,746 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    NBC/Fox/Cnn they all interfere. There is no unbiased reporting.
    I want to see credible evidence they interfered. Having bias =\= interfered. Fox News has clear bias. So what are we saying now that they interfered in the election?
    Forever Fredi

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,758 Posts

I can't for the life of me understand how these things are different other than the content itself.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,758 Posts
    I want to see credible evidence they interfered. Having bias =\= interfered. Fox News has clear bias. So what are we saying now that they interfered in the election?

Then how did Russia interfere? Having bias =/= interfered

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    Yes - They all interfere because they are trying to sway the minds of the electorate. Isn't that the same thing the left is accusing Russia of?
    Natural Immunity Croc

#MAGA!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,746 Posts
    Where have I defended Trump?

I defend the truth... and wikileaks gave it to us. I frankly don't care how the information was obtained. Like cajun said, truth is not propaganda.

Propaganda is what the left is spouting now. Blaming the Russians for something without a single shred of evidence. And the sheep are eating it up
    Using false equivalency of Trump actually saying grab em by the pussy to what I said about the perception of Hillary's emails despite people not knowing what was in them.

I have not brought up Russia here at all. I'm surprised you defend Russia more than you do. Obama didn't go to war with Russia. He diplomatically sanctioned Russia. Shouldn't you be ok with that? Aren't you always about no war and diplomacy? Or you're against sanctions I guess. The Ruble was on the verge of collapsing. Obama helped cripple their economy diplomatically. Do you not think Russia felt it was in their best interests to have a President that would be more open to lifting the sanctions and working with them?
    Forever Fredi

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,758 Posts
    Using false equivalency of Trump actually saying grab em by the pussy to what I said about the perception of Hillary's emails despite people not knowing what was in them.

I have not brought up Russia here at all. I'm surprised you defend Russia more than you do. Obama didn't go to war with Russia. He diplomatically sanctioned Russia. Shouldn't you be ok with that? Aren't you always about no war and diplomacy? Or you're against sanctions I guess. The Ruble was on the verge of collapsing. Obama helped cripple their economy diplomatically. Do you not think Russia felt it was in their best interests to have a President that would be more open to lifting the sanctions and working with them?
    Sanctions lead to war. And I don't blame Russia for calling America out on its hypocrisy.

#MAGA!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,746 Posts
    Sanctions lead to war. And I don't blame Russia for calling America out on its hypocrisy.
    We've had the Cuba embargo for decades and haven't really had any threats from Cuba since the Cold War. We've got sanctions on North Korea. We know he's a puppet of China and likely wouldn't be stupid enough to attack us with a bomb. You're always the one talking about the war machine and military industrial complex trying to incite Wars. We had sanctions on Iran and we lifted those with the nuclear deal no war.
    Forever Fredi

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,758 Posts
    We've had the Cuba embargo for decades and haven't really had any threats from Cuba since the Cold War. We've got sanctions on North Korea. We know he's a puppet of China and likely wouldn't be stupid enough to attack us with a bomb. You're always the one talking about the war machine and military industrial complex trying to incite Wars. We had sanctions on Iran and we lifted those with the nuclear deal no war.
    I have no idea what point you're trying to make... seems like you're trying to change the subject.

I don't like meddling in the affairs of other countries. I gave Obama props for the Iran deal.

Us putting economic sanctions on this ridiculous - evidence less - "hacking" controversy is an act that could very likely end up in a war.

I don't understand yet though what they allegedly did wrong and why I should care. I've asked the board several times and it doesn't get answered. And there is no difference in the info released on HRC and DJT... just HRC's was more damning.

#MAGA!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,746 Posts
    I have no idea what point you're trying to make.
    Thats been a consistent theme for you this week.

What was the damning evidence for Hillary btw? I didn't really care for her anyways but trying to say Trump sexually assaulting someone was the equivalent to Hillary using a private email server. FBI cleared her twice. Whether or not you and I agree with that ruling is another story. Trump settled in a case he was accused of fraud and we never got to see him get tried for grabbing women by the pussy.

Now did the wikileaks prove Hillary ordered assassinations to people leaking stuff about her? Did they mention she wanted Chris Stevens dead in Benghazi?
    Forever Fredi

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,758 Posts
    Thats been a consistent theme for you this week.

What was the damning evidence for Hillary btw? I didn't really care for her anyways but trying to say Trump sexually assaulting someone was the equivalent to Hillary using a private email server. FBI cleared her twice. Whether or not you and I agree with that ruling is another story. Trump settled in a case he was accused of fraud and we never got to see him get tried for grabbing women by the pussy.

Now did the wikileaks prove Hillary ordered assassinations to people leaking stuff about her? Did they mention she wanted Chris Stevens dead in Benghazi?
    You are all over the place. Stay focused. You haven't yet answered any of my questions but I'll continue to answer yours.

The damning evidence on Hilary was constant email leaks that hinted or downright proved corruption. There was even one where she say we should interfere with a foreign election. Oh, the irony. But again I'll ask - if the information wasn't damning, then why did it make an impact? If you say perception, how is that any different than the Trump stuff - which you just admitted was worse than HRC! You're argument is horribly inconsistent.

I don't know why you keep bringing up nonsense like your last sentence. I've never said anything of the sort.

The left can't have it both ways. They can't say on one hand that the info was meaningless, and then on the other say that the release of the info interfered with the election. Doesn't work like that.

Then the war monger Obama saying we must retaliate against Russia - for something that there is not a shred of evidence - and the American people are eating it up. I have a feeling this will end in some sort of conflict focused on Syria - and we'll use this as an excuse as to why we can no longer listen to Russia.