Making Atlanta Great Again!
    #MAGA!

Promises MADE, Promises KEPT!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,746 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post
    I don't understand yet though what they allegedly did wrong and why I should care. I've asked the board several times and it doesn't get answered. And there is no difference in the info released on HRC and DJT... just HRC's was more damning.
    Allegedly I'm worried that the hackers whom also claimed to have RNC stuff but only released DNC stuff are going to try and blackmail certain Republicans.
    Allegedly the Kremlin were a lot more vested into Trump.

Assume that the hackers were in fact connected to Putin. Well they seem to have a lot more leverage now with Trump.

Trump was shown an intelligence briefing on Friday where he neither dismissed nor confirmed the russians involvement. Instead he called people stupid and said the voting machines were not hacked. Nobody is arguing anything about the voting machines. That was never an issue. What was in issue in my eyes is the RNC stuff not also being released only the Dems.

I will say Hillary didn't lose solely because of the alleged Russian stuff. She had lots of bad flaws. I will say that this should not be the status quo in future elections.
    Forever Fredi

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,758 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Forever Fredi View Post
    Allegedly I'm worried that the hackers whom also claimed to have RNC stuff but only released DNC stuff are going to try and blackmail certain Republicans.
    Allegedly the Kremlin were a lot more vested into Trump.

Assume that the hackers were in fact connected to Putin. Well they seem to have a lot more leverage now with Trump.

Trump was shown an intelligence briefing on Friday where he neither dismissed nor confirmed the russians involvement. Instead he called people stupid and said the voting machines were not hacked. Nobody is arguing anything about the voting machines. That was never an issue. What was in issue in my eyes is the RNC stuff not also being released only the Dems.

I will say Hillary didn't lose solely because of the alleged Russian stuff. She had lots of bad flaws. I will say that this should not be the status quo in future elections.
    Now that wasn't so hard.

I haven't yet heard about having RNC information, but I really hope they release it if they do. Wikileaks has certainly never chosen to be partisan.

As for Putin wanting Trump... would you blame him? HRC has basically called him the devil and was planning to continue or strengthen economic sanctions against them.

We really should be trying to make friends with them. But we refuse because we don't like that Putin doesn't kiss the ring. Hopefully Trump will be able to improve relations.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to sturg33 For This Useful Post:

thethe (01-08-2017)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    Now that wasn't so hard.

I haven't yet heard about having RNC information, but I really hope they release it if they do. Wikileaks has certainly never chosen to be partisan.

As for Putin wanting Trump... would you blame him? HRC has basically called him the devil and was planning to continue or strengthen economic sanctions against them.

We really should be trying to make friends with them. But we refuse because we don't like that Putin doesn't kiss the ring. Hopefully Trump will be able to improve relations.
    We are going to need Russia to solve the big issues in this world. It's too complex to go at it alone and the rest of EUrope is too scared to do what needs to be done.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    So I guess nobody is happy that we found out just how corrupt the 'news' organizations are?
    Natural Immunity Croc

6. The Following User Says Thank You to thethe For This Useful Post:

Garmel (01-08-2017)

#MAGA!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,746 Posts
    You are all over the place. Stay focused. You haven't yet answered any of my questions but I'll continue to answer yours.

The damning evidence on Hilary was constant email leaks that hinted or downright proved corruption. There was even one where she say we should interfere with a foreign election. Oh, the irony. But again I'll ask - if the information wasn't damning, then why did it make an impact? If you say perception, how is that any different than the Trump stuff - which you just admitted was worse than HRC! You're argument is horribly inconsistent.

I don't know why you keep bringing up nonsense like your last sentence. I've never said anything of the sort.

The left can't have it both ways. They can't say on one hand that the info was meaningless, and then on the other say that the release of the info interfered with the election. Doesn't work like that.

Then the war monger Obama saying we must retaliate against Russia - for something that there is not a shred of evidence - and the American people are eating it up. I have a feeling this will end in some sort of conflict focused on Syria - and we'll use this as an excuse as to why we can no longer listen to Russia.
    The last sentence was clearly not serious.

I never said anything about the info being meaningless. You keep saying "the left" and "liberals". Why is it hard for you to grasp that someone hearing about Hillary's emails without actually reading them might be more easily persuaded? Trump actually admitted to doing something that heinous. Didn't read about Hillary talk about meddling in foreign elections but that's hardly treasonous.

And lol at calling Obama a war monger. If anything the right always complains he's too passive and not big sticking enough in the Middle East.
    Forever Fredi

#MAGA!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,746 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    So I guess nobody is happy that we found out just how corrupt the 'news' organizations are?
    I'm still waiting. Trump had a fake fight with Scarborough and Mika from MSNBC. During the primaries he was always the first guest on their show the morning after and their show always had him exclusively. He's been on Morning Joe for years before running.

If anything the "liberal media" was guilty of giving Trump too much airtime. He brought in so much ratings it's hard to ignore him.

Bias =\= Interfered.

Who owns the liberal media btw? Aren't they all Jewish guys? Is Israel telling them to do this? [semi-joking and channeling my inner goldie]
    Forever Fredi

#MAGA!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,746 Posts
    Trump has been a genius at marketing propaganda. Plays the victim card very well.
    Forever Fredi

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,758 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Forever Fredi View Post
    And lol at calling Obama a war monger. If anything the right always complains he's too passive and not big sticking enough in the Middle East.
    Obama is a massive manipulator. And I am not the right. He is the perfect salesman for an imperial nation that is the US.

But the reality is this president bombed 7 nations and became the first in U.S. history to be at war every single day of his eight year administration. Let's just look at 2016 alone:

11. The Following User Says Thank You to sturg33 For This Useful Post:

jpx7 (01-10-2017)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    Dante Atkins ‏@DanteAtkins 3h3 hours ago

FBI had both "Russians have blackmail info on Trump" and "There are irrelevant emails on Weiner's laptop."

Guess what they publicized.
    The best way to stop a bad guy with a gun is to make sure he doesn’t get a gun.

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,314 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 57Brave View Post
    Dante Atkins ‏@DanteAtkins 3h3 hours ago

FBI had both "Russians have blackmail info on Trump" and "There are irrelevant emails on Weiner's laptop."

Guess what they publicized.
    Because one is truth and the other one is unsubstantiated.