Everyone knows who their favorite Braves of all time are. They know the players they loved watching. But which Braves players couldn't you stand? Who couldn't you wait to see leave the team? Here are my top 5.

5. Reggie Sanders- We gave up a lot to get this guy and he seemed to just be marking time. I never once got the feeling he enjoyed playing in Atlanta. About the only thing to improve during his time with the Braves was his skill at inspecting his bat walking back to the dugout after a strikeout.

4. Derek Lowe- He was given one of the largest contracts in Braves history and was terrible. He just about single handedly cost us a playoff appearance with his collapse. While I recognize that his decline was due to the unstoppable march of age and that it's not his fault that Wren was dumb enough to give him that contract, I still couldn't stand watching his fail and loudly blame everything but his declining ability. The DUI arrest didn't help matters.

3. Kenny Lofton- Unlike the others on this list, he actually didn't play poorly in his time in Atlanta getting on base at a .409 clip. That being said, I don't know if there was ever a worse fit than Lofton. The fact that Lofton couldn't play for Bobby Cox tells you something about him.

2. Melky Cabrera- Cabrera's hatred of playing in Atlanta was clear. He hated the fact the Yankees traded him and that he was no longer had the New York nightlife to enjoy. He let that affect his on the field performance. His play was so lackadaisical that he once caused an inside the park HR by throwing the ball sideways instead of towards the infield. I was happy the Braves didn't wait to non-tender him, instead releasing him after the season was over. Good riddance.

1. Hector Olivera- Between his lack of ability, sense of entitlement, and treatment of women, I can honestly say Olivera is my least favorite Brave of all time. To me, it's not even close. The only redeeming thing about his time in Atlanta was that it was brief, lasting only 108 PAs.