Page 13 of 58 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: The Wall

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    Now you are pro-Wall

got it
    The best way to stop a bad guy with a gun is to make sure he doesn’t get a gun.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    putting this here:

Mexico has reasserted that their nation “will not pay, under any circumstances and under any circumstances, a wall or physical barrier built on US territory along the Mexican border” in response to Donald Trump taking a vacation from his weekend vacation to tweet about what is apparently the most pressing item in his brain as Texas reels from a disastrous hurricane. "This determination is not part of a Mexican negotiating strategy,” the statement from Mexico's Foreign Ministry said, “but a principle of national sovereignty and dignity."

But Mexico has offered, “as good neighbors should always do in times of difficulty,” to provide disaster relief following Harvey’s trail of chaos:

"The government of Mexico takes this opportunity to express its full solidarity with the people and government of the United States for the damages caused by Hurricane Harvey in Texas and reports that we have offered the US government all the help and cooperation that can be provided by the different Mexican governmental agencies to deal with the impacts of this natural disaster, as good neighbors should always do in times of difficulty," the statement reads.
    .................................................. .................

https://www.buzzfeed.com/hayesbrown/...E6q#.psWGZO9MR
    The best way to stop a bad guy with a gun is to make sure he doesn’t get a gun.

if my thought dreams could be seen goldfly's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    can start closing down parks as "punishment" to citizens like the god Obama did
    that is the dumbest spin i think i have ever seen in my life

but not surprised

do we really need to go down the road on why parks get shut down first?
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,781 Posts
    I'm shocked you didn't notice your god playing politics back then.

And I'm sure you'll be the first to incoherently tell us when Trump does the same thing

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,781 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 57Brave View Post
    Now you are pro-Wall

got it
    I'm now able to see how you're so easily deranged all the time with leaps of logic like this

You should get the dementia checked out

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    so you don't know why parks are closed first in a gov't shut down?

got ya

glad we could clear that up
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,781 Posts
    Once I'm off mobile I'll be happy to link you to all the bull **** he pulled to "punish" people for the shut down.

And then, per usual, you'll disappear and not bring it up again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    whatever you want to believe man

it seems you don't understand why a non essential like parks is shut down in a gov't shut down

but sure, i would love to see the list. been a long day today and could use a laugh to see your "punishment list". lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,781 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by goldfly View Post
    whatever you want to believe man

it seems you don't understand why a non essential like parks is shut down in a gov't shut down

but sure, i would love to see the list. been a long day today and could use a laugh to see your "punishment list". lol
    Yeah the white house chefs were essential, but NIH funding that the GOP agreed to fund was not... Among many others.

Your selective memory is cute though. I'll provide the whole list for you tomorrow.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,781 Posts
    But I'm hoping for another shutdown bc it will once again show how non essential the federal government mostly is.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to sturg33 For This Useful Post:

acesfull86 (08-29-2017)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    damn it man, i wanted the laugh today

i don't know how tomorrow will go and don't know if i will need the laugh then

:kicksdirt

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,781 Posts
    Awww can't defend your gods petty decision with the NIH but made sure to keep the essential chefs on the payroll?

I'm shocked.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    that's a weird reply to my post but sure, if that's what you want to believe

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,625 Posts
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...ff-protecting/

Donald Trump offers Mexico border wall trade-off for protecting Dreamers

Workers in San Diego, California, at the construction site of prototypes for Donald Trump's border wall with Mexico CREDIT: JORGE DUENES/REUTERS

President Donald Trump has demanded funding for his proposed border wall and other hard-line immigration polices in exchange for allowing 800,000 illegal immigrants who came to the United States as children to avoid deportation.

Mr Trump was immediately accused by Democrats of reneging on a deal last month to protect the so-called "Dreamers," many of whom no longer have any connection to the countries where they were born.

The president sent to Congress a list of his priorities that would need to feature in any legislation designed to allow the Dreamers to stay.

But Democrats said it went "far beyond what is reasonable" and threatened to derail any proposed law.

The prototype, pictured from the Mexican side of the border in Tijuana, shows how the wall could look CREDIT: JORGE DUENES/REUTERS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,730 Posts
    I cant wait for the scandal over who Trump gives the contract to. Thats going to be a good week.
    "Donald Trump will serve a second term as president of the United States.

It’s over."

Little Thethe Nov 19, 2020.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    9 months in, 2 panels of prototypes of a huge waste of money that was promised to be paid by mexico and isn't funded yet cause mexico isn't going to pay for it and the so called great negotiator can't get anyone to give him the money to build this waste of time

not to mention all the other stupid bull**** the dumbass said about the wall

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,625 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,730 Posts
    By government standards that's actually pretty good. By normal speed a committee would be halfway through a 27,000 page report that boils down to recommending further study.
    "Donald Trump will serve a second term as president of the United States.

It’s over."

Little Thethe Nov 19, 2020.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,625 Posts
    http://ktla.com/2017/10/17/ice-chief...-4-to-5-times/

The administration’s top immigration enforcement official on Tuesday said his agency will vastly step up crackdowns on employers who hire undocumented immigrants — a new front in President Donald Trump’s hardline immigration agenda.

Acting Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) Director Tom Homan spoke at the conservative Heritage Foundation and was asked whether his agency would do more to target not just undocumented workers, but their places of work.

Homan said he has instructed Homeland Security Investigations (HSI), the investigative unit of ICE, to potentially quintuple worksite enforcement actions next year.
    And he said his agency would approach the task in a way that’s “a little different” than in the past, by going just as aggressively after employees.

“Not only are we going to prosecute the employers that hire illegal workers, we’re going to detain and remove the illegal alien workers,” Homan said.

“When we find you at a work site, we’re no longer going to turn our heads,” Homan elaborated after the event. “We’ll go after the employer who knowingly hires an illegal alien … but we’re always going to arrest a person who is here illegally. That is our job.”

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    American's first!