Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Woman's March

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post
    Comparing women of 2017 to blacks during Jim Crow is the most laughable thing I've ever read
    Liberal ideology.

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,780 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zitothebrave View Post
    To quote myself

"Been waiting on what one for a while? I mean I told you from jump street what rights women were/are fighting for. You don't think they're viable, that's your prerogative, but you don't get to assign a value to what someone else believes."
    So I read every post up until this one, and I now understand why you didn't quote the one I asked for.

Because you never answered it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,780 Posts
    The only answer I saw in this thread was from 57...

your asking the question is the answer to your question
    which is what all the women say too

Connoisseur of Minors zitothebrave's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,466 Posts
    So I read every post up until this one, and I now understand why you didn't quote the one I asked for.

Because you never answered it.
    Not very well. Since you don't read or do research or anything well I'll repost post number 26. Aka my second post in the thread

"Women want to keep the rights they have. Sure abortion is one. Access to birth control is another. Representation in higher levels of society (aka breaking the glass ceiling) But they're also marching for rights of others. LGTBQ community, Indigenous people, minorities, "
    Stockholm, more densely populated than NYC - sturg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,780 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zitothebrave View Post
    Not very well. Since you don't read or do research or anything well I'll repost post number 26. Aka my second post in the thread

"Women want to keep the rights they have. Sure abortion is one. Access to birth control is another. Representation in higher levels of society (aka breaking the glass ceiling) But they're also marching for rights of others. LGTBQ community, Indigenous people, minorities, "
    That doesn't answer my question.

If you're fine with admitting they currently have every single right a man has, and thus marching for equal rights is a joke, then I'll move on

Secretary of Statistics AerchAngel's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    That doesn't answer my question.

If you're fine with admitting they currently have every single right a man has, and thus marching for equal rights is a joke, then I'll move on
    Sturg, what he gave you was not an answer because they are not denied those rights. Some are unequal but nevertheless they still have the right to having abortions, they have a right to access birth control. None of these rights are denied, hard to obtain at times, yes, but denied nope and that is what your question was and mine as well.

So final analysis is Zeet failed to answer your question when the answer is "they are not DENIED any right" no amount of Googling is going to change that answer.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,730 Posts
    Here's a right women have that men don't. The right to falsely accuse any man of rape or domestic violence and be automatically believed and force the men to prove their innocence.

Any divorce lawyer will tell you falsely claiming domestic violence is standard operating procedure In divorces to get more money/assets and full custody of the kids.

If a woman calls the cops claiming their boyfriend beat them the guy will be arrested every time unless he can prove his innocence to the cops. If a man calls the cops for their girlfriend attacking him it's about a 50/50 chance he gets arrested.

Also people will laugh of a woman is beating a man innoiblic but people will step in if it's the other way around.
    "Donald Trump will serve a second term as president of the United States.

It’s over."

Little Thethe Nov 19, 2020.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    Funny thing (not ha ha ) is with all that has happened the Women's March got kinda lost in all the hullabaloo.
    Yet like the Russian interference in the election a number of you are and have unwittingly kept their issues alive and/or fell into predictable line

So yeah, keep reminding of the march by asking a question where `~99% ~ of people wake up every morning knowing the answer.

I almost forgot there are 13 male Senators deciding how women's health will be insured.
    Almost --- so hey, my wife,sister and female friends thank you.

I think the phrase being used now a days for the unaware and woefully mis informed is
    nitwit
    The best way to stop a bad guy with a gun is to make sure he doesn’t get a gun.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,780 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 57Brave View Post
    Funny thing (not ha ha ) is with all that has happened the Women's March got kinda lost in all the hullabaloo.
    Yet like the Russian interference in the election a number of you are and have unwittingly kept their issues alive and/or fell into predictable line

So yeah, keep reminding of the march by asking a question where `~99% ~ of people wake up every morning knowing the answer.

I almost forgot there are 13 male Senators deciding how women's health will be insured.
    Almost --- so hey, my wife,sister and female friends thank you.

I think the phrase being used now a days for the unaware and woefully mis informed is
    nitwit
    I don't understand why women deserve special health care rights?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    I don't understand why women deserve special health care rights?

used to be, generations before mine, common practice for a father and his friends to treat a young man for his 18th birthday.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,780 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 57Brave View Post
    used to be, generations before mine, common practice for a father and his friends to treat a young man for his 18th birthday.
    I think you're a sexist.

Seriously - I actually do

**NOT ACTUALLY RACIST
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    440 Posts
    I think you're a sexist.

Seriously - I actually do
    He's racist too

He's everything that he supposedly fights against like those AntiFa pieces of ****.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    yes to both to a degree.
    as we all are

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,780 Posts
    However, not only are many feminists refusing to recognize Handel’s victory, they’re vocally maligning it. To an outside observer, this may seem odd. Feminism is for all women, right? Progress matters regardless of one’s politics, correct? Wrong. This piece from the Huffington Post by Emma Gray, published the day after Handel’s victory and headlined “Reminder: A Win For A Woman Doesn’t Always Mean A Win For Women,” is a good example of modern-day feminism’s vicious intolerance. Quoted at length:

…as Jennifer Wright argued for Harper’s Bazaar in May: “Feminism doesn’t mean liking every stupid woman you meet.”

“Now, in general, if the woman you dislike is not actively making your life worse, it’s probably best to reserve judgment,” Wright wrote. “But if women are opposed to women’s rights? If they’re cheerfully complacent with sexual harassment or scaling back women’s opportunities? If they’re actively going to make life hard work for you and others like you? Speak the **** out. Don’t worry about seeming polite. Just worry about speaking out.”

In that same vein, being a woman does not automatically make you good for womankind ― especially if your woman-y career has been dedicated to making life harder and worse for lots of women.

Handel supports the repeal of the Affordable Care Act, calling the ACA the “single biggest intrusion into the lives of Americans in decades.”

She is staunchly anti-abortion.

Yes, Handel is a woman (hooray!), but her track record and stated policy priorities do not inspire much confidence that she’ll do anything to advance rights and opportunities for other women. A glass ceiling broken is only worth celebrating if it means something for more than the individual smashing it.
    Clearly, a woman’s accomplishments only mean something if she’s part of the exclusive Liberal Girls Club. Hillary was a valued member, of course, but Karen Handel? As a conservative, she’s an outcast and therefore should not be recognized for her history-making turn in becoming a U.S. congresswoman.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,780 Posts
    Such a hero

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,780 Posts
    Anti-Trump protesters 'scream helplessly at the sky' to demonstrate on election anniversary

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/11/09...niversary.html

I mean, this is what 4 year olds do

Last edited by sturg33; 11-09-2017 at 09:50 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    Neera Tanden
    ����‏Verified account @neeratanden
    9h9 hours ago

Misogyny is: Being a woman candidate against a man accused of assaulting 16 women, he physically stalks you on the debate stage and you don't say "Get away from me" bc the Mark Halperins of the world will judge you negatively. Instead you bear it.

For those that still don't understand " what women want"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,730 Posts
    You should be a comedian. Your jokes are amazing.
    "Donald Trump will serve a second term as president of the United States.

It’s over."

Little Thethe Nov 19, 2020.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    Domestic Workers
    ‏ @domesticworkers
    3h3 hours ago

Congress & @RealDonaldTrump may have shutdown the Government,

but #domesticworkers are marching with unity & love.

And you better believe

we will vote in November with power and purpose.

#TrumpShutDown #WomensMarch2018 #PowerToThePolls