Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Woman's March

Connoisseur of Minors zitothebrave's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,463 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AerchAngel View Post
    You just proved my point. Women do have a right men can't control or denying but the other way around............
    Because it is a right of their own. Do you think women should be able to tell men to get their tubes tied? It's stupid to compare a man's input into an abortion to a woman's. I addressed this in the beginning of this thread I'm not gonna rehash it again. You can go see the other like 4 times I stated my case.
    Stockholm, more densely populated than NYC - sturg

Secretary of Statistics AerchAngel's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Oklahomahawk View Post
    Didn't he say it was his right to do it? Not sure how that would work in reverse. I do know that women are still paid less in some areas for doing the same job, though some around here won't admit that. I have enough trouble defending my own rights to take on too much of a crusade these days.

Hey, how close did those storms get to you the other night?
    40 miles north 1 dead, several trees in our neighborhood and a lot of trashcans and limbs all over the place.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zitothebrave View Post
    Because it is a right of their own. Do you think women should be able to tell men to get their tubes tied? It's stupid to compare a man's input into an abortion to a woman's. I addressed this in the beginning of this thread I'm not gonna rehash it again. You can go see the other like 4 times I stated my case.
    Nothing about exclusive rights men have and women don't. I am not talking about equality, the question was DENIED rights.

All that hogwash you posted is just that hogwash in regards to the question.

Next.

When you understand a specific question, please gives us a specific answer to the question and stop trying to answer it in a roundabout way. The question was DENIED rights. If you don't know the answer just say you don't and stfu about it.

Okay I think you got it. Name one specific right outside of being a priest a women is denied entirely. I am not treated equally but I won't be marching as it is what it is but the white man has not denied me any other right, they might make it difficult or treat me unequally but I am not denied...well maybe the KKK.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts
    Being a priest isnt a right, but lets talk about real financial discrimination. Men are charged more for auto insurance. When is the womens march outside Geico to end this sexist discrimination? Or how about a womens march to get women to pay for half of their dates? Funny how they turn into traditionalists when that subject comes up.
    Last edited by cajunrevenge; 05-25-2017 at 08:38 AM.
    "Donald Trump will serve a second term as president of the United States.

It’s over."

Little Thethe Nov 19, 2020.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to cajunrevenge For This Useful Post:

AerchAngel (05-25-2017)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    The question was to the judge, Any women have been DENIED rights?

Defense "We don't get equal pay, we are discriminated against, we this, we that, it is about equality!"

Judge: "The question is, or do you not understand the technical definition of DENIED"

Defense: "We aren't treated equally!"

Judge: "Dammit, are you obtuse, answer the fuc*king question, WERE YOU DENIED?"

Defense: "We don't get equal pay, men look at us lustfully"

Judge: "Fu ck it, you are too dumb to understand the question. You just giving me full of sh*t" You weren't denied, snowflake, go find your safe place.

Defense: "But but we were denied our rights."

Judge: "If you said you were marching for inequality and how ingregious males treat you, you have a case, but you didn't say that. So don't you fuc*ing come in here about any denying of your rights, because you have every right a male does, just like blacks, hispanics and who that are not white males, there is a bias we all know, but they cannot deny you your rights."

The defense is Zito, the judge is Law of the Land/Constitution.

Since it cannot skate over to religious rights, every man woman and child have equal rights and can't be denied. Now men do not have the right to force women to an abortion, but women can have it without their consent. That is close to exclusive rights an individual can have. Now if the females want to march for equality of pay and other things, I back them 100% but why now when they could have done it when blacks were marching for equality, or five years ago, or three years ago, or 18 years ago when Clinton was in office and doing bad things to females. The logic of this doing it now is purely political and they have to understand that when Pence is president, it will bring the circus that Orange Orangutan is presiding over to the halt but The Hag or Christopher Lloyd lookalike is not going to sit in that seat, not now, not ever. It is over and done with.

Basically Sturg asked a simple direct question of DENY and no one could answer it, hell you can try Google and there is nothing because the Constitution that prohibits discrimination. Inequality is against anyone not a white male, it is universal, even overseas in Western civilizations. A male Caucasian birthright to be at top and that will never change. I understood this a long time ago and no amount of marching will knock the top dog off the pedestal.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,463 Posts
    Nothing about exclusive rights men have and women don't. I am not talking about equality, the question was DENIED rights.

All that hogwash you posted is just that hogwash in regards to the question.

Next.

When you understand a specific question, please gives us a specific answer to the question and stop trying to answer it in a roundabout way. The question was DENIED rights. If you don't know the answer just say you don't and stfu about it.

Okay I think you got it. Name one specific right outside of being a priest a women is denied entirely. I am not treated equally but I won't be marching as it is what it is but the white man has not denied me any other right, they might make it difficult or treat me unequally but I am not denied...well maybe the KKK.
    What the **** are you talking about?

Right to control your own body is a right. Men have the same right. What you're arguing is that men have the right to have a say over the woman's body, which is arguing for a right that women don't have giving them to men.

You're trying to deny women the right to control their body because it also involves parts of a man. I mean would you support forcible removing kidneys from people? I mean you don't need both, and you'd save lives. So why not force people to give up their kidneys?

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,758 Posts
    Zito... What right is a woman denied that men are afforded?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,708 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post
    Zito... What right is a woman denied that men are afforded?
    Men can show their chests in public and women generally can't. Free dat nip.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts

Right to control your own body is a right. Men have the same right. What you're arguing is that men have the right to have a say over the woman's body, which is arguing for a right that women don't have giving them to men.

You're trying to deny women the right to control their body because it also involves parts of a man. I mean would you support forcible removing kidneys from people? I mean you don't need both, and you'd save lives. So why not force people to give up their kidneys?
    This is what it comes down to. Women's right is a cover for the pro life vs pro abortion debate. There is nothing g else that can be argued women don't have that men do.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by weso1 View Post
    Men can show their chests in public and women generally can't. Free dat nip.

All for this.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,463 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    This is what it comes down to. Women's right is a cover for the pro life vs pro abortion debate. There is nothing g else that can be argued women don't have that men do.
    THere are other things. THat's a big one. What sturg didn't grasp when making this thread was it was less about protesting for rights (though that was part of it) and more about showing up en masse against a president who seemed against things they stood for. Such as immigration, LGBT rights, etc. as well as showing the reps in congress that they intend to fight to keep their right to choose.

ALso I really hate the pro-life moniker. Cause I know it's got to be less than 25% or so people who claim to be pro-life who also are anti-death penalty and big war hawks. They'll happily throw out the pro-abortion tag, but still retain the pro-life tag when really what they are is anti-abortion. Reality is most people who're pro-choice aren't pro-abortion, but they don't want to have that choice regulated by men. Cause all you do repealing Roe v. Wade is make the operation dangerous again. Which really won't affect the people with means from getting the surgery as they can simply go to another state/country to have it. So it basically boils down to ****ing lower income AMericans, and do you want more mouths to feed on welfare?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts

Nope never say that. I said that men does not have the right to tell a women has to keep a baby and they don't and never have. Actually I said it more than once. But if a man wants a baby, the women can deny his right though, I always said that.

Man you are really reaching to find that one right women are denied outside of being a priest. The Constitution gives them the same rights as men, ALL OF THEM. Now being equal in that, then we can talk and there is a problem there.

You lost to Sturg, live with it. No matter of snowflake deflection hypocritical roundabout answering still leads to this.... specifically question of DENY, which actually denied your right to win an argument. LOL
    Last edited by AerchAngel; 05-26-2017 at 09:10 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,463 Posts
    Nope never say that. I said that men does not have the right to tell a women has to keep a baby and they don't and never have. Actually I said it more than once. But if a man wants a baby, the women can deny his right though, I always said that.

Man you are really reaching to find that one right women are denied outside of being a priest. The Constitution gives them the same rights as men, ALL OF THEM. Now being equal in that, then we can talk and there is a problem there.

You lost to Sturg, live with it. No matter of snowflake deflection hypocritical roundabout answering still leads to this.... specifically question of DENY, which actually denied your right to win an argument. LOL
    What the **** kinda rapey **** is that? Right to have a baby? **** that noise.

I'm done with you, you're not even presenting semi-interesting debates. Talking about right sto be priests.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    What the **** kinda rapey **** is that? Right to have a baby? **** that noise.

I'm done with you, you're not even presenting semi-interesting debates. Talking about right sto be priests.

Exhibit A folks on what a sore loser is.

Simple question, what Right does a man have that women don't? We have a crybaby snowflake that can't answer a simple First Grade question of a Constitutional right.

I hate doing this to you Zeet, but man you fail measurably on this. I gave you SO MANY outs of "I meant equality not denied rights for the march" WE WOULD HAVE AGREED WITH YOU !!!!

...even Sturg. I did Sturg dirty work. We find that a simple question that if you went to court you would have lost. Judge will ask you, "Zeet, what right that is denied to a women that men have?

All you had to do is say "NONE" the Judge will say, "good boy, that is the correct answer"

SMDH I swear snowflakes are losing it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,463 Posts
    According to you AA a man has a right to have a baby. Which is the most rapey thing I've ever heard from you. Just because you don't agree with it doesn't mean it isn't a right. The right to safe access to abortion is a right women have right now that they're fearful of losing. Just because you don't think it's a right, doesn't mean that it's not in their minds. You're just talking in weird high rhetoric about judges and ****. It doesn't matter what you say, because all you're attempting to do is force your opinion on others. Which is what sturg has been doing since jump street.

Constitutional rights are not all our rights. We have laws that give us rights outside of the Constitution. According to the Constitution you can walk into a Hospital and a doctor can refuse service to you because you're black, gay, muslim, etc. Thanks to Civil Rights, that isn't the case. THanks to the Supreme Court decision of Roe v. Wade, women have the right to have safe abortions in their home state. It was determined by them to be a Constitutional Right, even if not explicitly laid out.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    According to you AA a man has a right to have a baby. Which is the most rapey thing I've ever heard from you. Just because you don't agree with it doesn't mean it isn't a right. The right to safe access to abortion is a right women have right now that they're fearful of losing. Just because you don't think it's a right, doesn't mean that it's not in their minds. You're just talking in weird high rhetoric about judges and ****. It doesn't matter what you say, because all you're attempting to do is force your opinion on others. Which is what sturg has been doing since jump street.

Constitutional rights are not all our rights. We have laws that give us rights outside of the Constitution. According to the Constitution you can walk into a Hospital and a doctor can refuse service to you because you're black, gay, muslim, etc. Thanks to Civil Rights, that isn't the case. THanks to the Supreme Court decision of Roe v. Wade, women have the right to have safe abortions in their home state. It was determined by them to be a Constitutional Right, even if not explicitly laid out.
    Nope, didn't say that. I said that the only Right a women have is that they can deny their husband/boyfriend a baby and there is nothing they can do about it.

Again, you are deflecting. Can you please answer Sturg's original question. you are all over the damn room with your deflections and what not.

I am not forcing my opinions on no one, just stating the fact you said DENIED has got you in hot water. I am for women's equality of treatment though but I know they are denied nothing. I get paid far less than my female counterpart because the manager (who is female) thought it was a way to keep her. Did I have a fit because I am a black male? Of course I have a case but in this state they can fire you without cause so I am not going to rock the boat.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,463 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AerchAngel;392601[B
    ]Nope, didn't say that.[/B] I said that the only Right a women have is that they can deny their husband/boyfriend a baby and there is nothing they can do about it.

Again, you are deflecting. Can you please answer Sturg's original question. you are all over the damn room with your deflections and what not.

I am not forcing my opinions on no one, just stating the fact you said DENIED has got you in hot water. I am for women's equality of treatment though but I know they are denied nothing. I get paid far less than my female counterpart because the manager (who is female) thought it was a way to keep her. Did I have a fit because I am a black male? Of course I have a case but in this state they can fire you without cause so I am not going to rock the boat.
    ORLY?

Post number 172 says and I quote

"But if a man wants a baby, the women can deny his right though"

Maybe you worded it poorly but it's what you said.

I'm not deflecting, I'm addressing your points. If you don't want me to talk about rights granted extra-Constitutionally, then acknowledge that they exist and don't just blurt about the Constitution like a Libertarian who missed the point.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts
    https://www.theguardian.com/technolo...salary-records

Google being investigated/sued for gender discrimination.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts

Now here is something the feminists should be protesting. Why does a cop need their hand on their gun for a high school girls shirt? Feminists should shut this school down until the principal and cop are fired and this girls suspension vacated. This is about nothing but a principal with a stick up her ass who gets off on throwing her authority around.

It’s over."

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,758 Posts
    I'm still waiting on those rights that are denied...

I've asked women, and the only answer is "the fact that you're asking is why we march."