Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Woman's March

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,757 Posts

Woman's March

I spent the week traveling the country. I work in the education industry - and basically everyone I com across is anti-Trump... which is fine by me.

I met 6 different people this week who participated in women's march. I asked them legitimately what they were hoping to achieve - and the answers were as pathetic as 57's.

Essentially, they were marching for abortion - as far as I can tell. But the official answer was "equal rights" and "not to be disrespected"

Imagine if they could filter that energy into something productive... like help the homeless.

Oh... and I hope that Hilary puts out a commercial like this

Boras' Client
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    847 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post
    I spent the week traveling the country. I work in the education industry - and basically everyone I com across is anti-Trump... which is fine by me.

I met 6 different people this week who participated in women's march. I asked them legitimately what they were hoping to achieve - and the answers were as pathetic as 57's.

Essentially, they were marching for abortion - as far as I can tell. But the official answer was "equal rights" and "not to be disrespected"

Imagine if they could filter that energy into something productive... like help the homeless.

Oh... and I hope that Hilary puts out a commercial like this

strug, I'm afraid you're a little too young to remember Madonna. When she talks about "blowing up the White House" she's not talking about using explosives.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Oklahomahawk For This Useful Post:

bravesnumberone (01-28-2017), Hawk (01-27-2017), rico43 (01-28-2017), sturg33 (01-27-2017)

Not Actually Brian Hunter Metaphysicist's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    878 Posts

This is hilariously oblivious.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Metaphysicist For This Useful Post:

Dalyn (01-28-2017), jpx7 (01-28-2017), Julio3000 (01-28-2017)

if my thought dreams could be seen goldfly's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    A post is making rounds on social media, in response to the Women's March on Saturday, January 21, 2017. It starts with "I am not a 'disgrace to women' because I don't support the women's march. I do not feel I am a 'second class citizen' because I am a woman . . ."

This is my response to that post.

Say Thank You

Say thank you. Say thank you to the women who gave you a voice. Say thank you to the women who were arrested and imprisoned and beaten and gassed for you to have a voice. Say thank you to the women who refused to back down, to the women who fought tirelessly to give you a voice. Say thank you to the women who put their lives on hold, who — lucky for you — did not have "better things to do" than to march and protest and rally for your voice. So you don't feel like a "second class citizen." So you get to feel "equal."

Thank Susan B. Anthony and Alice Paul for your right to vote.

Thank Elizabeth Stanton for your right to work.

Thank Maud Wood Park for your prenatal care and your identity outside of your husband.

Thank Rose Schneiderman for your humane working conditions.

Thank Eleanor Roosevelt and Molly Dewson for your ability to work in politics and affect policy.

Thank Margaret Sanger for your legal birth control.

Thank Carol Downer for your reproductive healthcare rights.

Thank Sarah Muller for your equal education.

Thank Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Shannon Turner, Gloria Steinem, Zelda Kingoff Nordlinger, Rosa Parks, Angela Davis, Malika Saada Saar, Wagatwe Wanjuki, Ida B. Wells, Malala Yousafzai. Thank your mother, your grandmother, your great-grandmother who did not have half of the rights you have now.

00:00
    00:00

You can make your own choices, speak and be heard, vote, work, control your body, defend yourself, defend your family, because of the women who marched. You did nothing to earn those rights. You were born into those rights. You did nothing, but you reap the benefits of women, strong women, women who fought misogyny and pushed through patriarchy and fought for you. And you sit on your pedestal, a pedestal you are fortunate enough to have, and type. A keyboard warrior. A fighter for complacency. An acceptor of what you were given. A denier of facts. Wrapped up in your delusion of equality.

You are not equal. Even if you feel like you are. You still make less than a man for doing the same work. You make less as a CEO, as an athlete, as an actress, as a doctor. You make less in government, in the tech industry, in healthcare.

You still don't have full rights over your own body. Men are still debating over your uterus. Over your prenatal care. Over your choices.

You still have to pay taxes for your basic sanitary needs.

You still have to carry mace when walking alone at night. You still have to prove to the court why you were drunk on the night you were raped. You still have to justify your behavior when a man forces himself on you.

You still don't have paid (or even unpaid) maternity leave. You still have to go back to work while your body is broken. While you silently suffer from postpartum depression.

You still have to fight to breastfeed in public. You still have to prove to other women it's your right to do so. You still offend others with your breasts.

You are still objectified. You are still catcalled. You are still sexualized. You are still told you're too skinny or you're too fat. You're still told you're too old or too young. You're applauded when you "age gracefully." You're still told men age "better." You're still told to dress like a lady. You are still judged on your outfit instead of what's in your head. What brand bag you have still matters more than your college degree.

You are still being abused by your husband, by your boyfriend. You're still being murdered by your partners. Being beaten by your soulmate.

You are still worse off if you are a woman of color, a gay woman, a transgender woman. You are still harassed, belittled, dehumanized.

Your daughters are still told they are beautiful before they are told they are smart. Your daughters are still told to behave even though "boys will be boys." Your daughters are still told boys pull hair or pinch them because they like them.

You are not equal. Your daughters are not equal. You are still systemically oppressed.

Estonia allows parents to take up to three years of leave, fully paid for the first 435 days. United States has no policy requiring maternity leave.

Singapore's women feel safe walking alone at night. American women do not.

New Zealand's women have the smallest gender gap in wages, at 5.6 percent. United States' pay gap is 20 percent.

Iceland has the highest number of women CEOs, at 44 percent. United States is at 4.0 percent.

The United States ranks at 45 for women's equality. Behind Rwanda, Cuba, Philippines, Jamaica.

But I get it. You don't want to admit it. You don't want to be a victim. You think feminism is a dirty word. You think it's not classy to fight for equality. You hate the word p*ssy. Unless of course you use it to call a man who isn't up to your standard of manhood. You know the type of man that "allows" "his" woman to do whatever she damn well pleases. I get it. You believe feminists are emotional, irrational, unreasonable. Why aren't women just satisfied with their lives, right? You get what you get and you don't get upset, right?

I get it. You want to feel empowered. You don't want to believe you're oppressed. Because that would mean you are indeed a "second-class citizen." You don't want to feel like one. I get it. But don't worry. I will walk for you. I will walk for your daughter. And your daughter's daughter. And maybe you will still believe the world did not change. You will believe you've always had the rights you have today. And that's okay. Because women who actually care and support other women don't care what you think about them. They care about their future and the future of the women who come after them.

Open your eyes. Open them wide. Because I'm here to tell you, along with millions of other women that you are not equal. Our equality is an illusion. A feel-good sleight of hand. A trick of the mind. I'm sorry to tell you, but you are not equal. And neither are your daughters.

But don't worry. We will walk for you. We will fight for you. We will stand up for you. And one day you will actually be equal, instead of just feeling like you are.
    http://www.popsugar.com/news/Message...March-43048087
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,757 Posts
    That was cute... I didn't make it all the way through though as it was getting a bit redundant and more and more untrue.

I'll ask yet again - and if you can provide and answer I'll shut up and go away. Please tell me what right women are denied that men currently enjoy.

And please STOP peddling the pay gap... how many times does that have to be proven wrong before you understand... I thought the left didn't like "alternative facts"

And the "you have these rights because of women who marched, therefore you should be marching" is the same logic as "we have to go to war with Iraq to protect our freedom"

OK... your turn. Post your gif of someone laughing

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sturg33 For This Useful Post:

AerchAngel (05-25-2017), Jaw (01-31-2017)

10 yr, $185 million Extension
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    853 Posts
    That was cute... I didn't make it all the way through though as it was getting a bit redundant and more and more untrue.

I'll ask yet again - and if you can provide and answer I'll shut up and go away. Please tell me what right women are denied that men currently enjoy.

And please STOP peddling the pay gap... how many times does that have to be proven wrong before you understand... I thought the left didn't like "alternative facts"

And the "you have these rights because of women who marched, therefore you should be marching" is the same logic as "we have to go to war with Iraq to protect our freedom"

OK... your turn. Post your gif of someone laughing
    Wait, what? Whether or not you choose to accept there are gender biases at play, you must see the error in this statement.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,757 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mqt View Post
    Wait, what? Whether or not you choose to accept there are gender biases at play, you must see the error in this statement.
    I tried reading the diatribe up top and it seemed like it was saying that people who didn't march are complacent and unappreciative of the rights (or not rights?) they currently enjoy (or don't enjoy?)

To me, it seems the battle has been won... and battles today should focus on real issues that still aren't solved. I'm truly amazed at the ability to organize 3 million people for a cause... but in the end, all I saw was a bunch of profanity and crudeness that they complain they heard from the President.

There are a lot of battles that need to be fought... but unless I'm mistaken, women have the same rights as men - and I've asked a whole bunch of times but nobody will answer if that is not the case

10 yr, $185 million Extension
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    853 Posts
    I tried reading the diatribe up top and it seemed like it was saying that people who didn't march are complacent and unappreciative of the rights (or not rights?) they currently enjoy (or don't enjoy?)

To me, it seems the battle has been won... and battles today should focus on real issues that still aren't solved. I'm truly amazed at the ability to organize 3 million people for a cause... but in the end, all I saw was a bunch of profanity and crudeness that they complain they heard from the President.

There are a lot of battles that need to be fought... but unless I'm mistaken, women have the same rights as men - and I've asked a whole bunch of times but nobody will answer if that is not the case
    But even if you don't buy into the arguments being made by many in the March, there are still reasonable arguments in favor of marching. Equating it to the Iraq war protecting our freedom is entirely disingenuous, because there's no comparable argument in favor of that reality.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,757 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mqt View Post
    But even if you don't buy into the arguments being made by many in the March, there are still reasonable arguments in favor of marching. Equating it to the Iraq war protecting our freedom is entirely disingenuous, because there's no comparable argument in favor of that reality.
    When I hear Republicans say "they're over there fighting for our freedom" I roll my eyes and remind them that our freedom was already won!

When I hear women say they are marching for equal rights, I genuinely ask them which rights they don't currently have? As far as I know, that battle has been won!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sturg33 For This Useful Post:

cajunrevenge (01-28-2017), Jaw (01-31-2017)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts
    Very few people have fought for our freedom since ww2 and even that is arguable. The heroes who fight for our freedoms now are lawyers and people like Micah Johnson.

The biggest threats to our freedoms come from within our own country. If the government wants to take a freedom they just use propoganda make stupid people vote to give everyones rights away. Like the reefer madness propoganda campaign in the 1930's.
    Last edited by cajunrevenge; 01-28-2017 at 01:20 PM.
    "Donald Trump will serve a second term as president of the United States.

It’s over."

Little Thethe Nov 19, 2020.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    i give you one persons perspective on it

you don't read it

and then you pretty much say "tell me what i want to hear"

awesome stuff
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,757 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by goldfly View Post
    i give you one persons perspective on it

you don't read it

and then you pretty much say "tell me what i want to hear"

awesome stuff
    I actually did go back and read it.

And it was mostly nonsense.

I'll ask you again - what rights are women denied that men currently enjoy?

Director of Minor League Reports rico43's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,448 Posts
    I actually did go back and read it.

And it was mostly nonsense.

I'll ask you again - what rights are women denied that men currently enjoy?
    The right to stand while peeing?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rico43 View Post
    The right to stand while peeing?
    a device is available for that

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts

1. Why do they only thank women? Pretty sure there were a lot of men who advocated and advanced womens rights too.

2. Rights for almost everyone has improved greatly over the last 100 years. Pretty much only rich white people had any sort of rights. Some had them in theory but if you cant afford a lawyer to enforce those rights they dont mean much.

3. The reason women didnt have those rights are because people vote based on their own sense of morality that is heavily influenced by their upbringing instead of based on liberty and what was constitutional. Too few people have the critical thinking skills required to overcome the propoganda and indoctrination they grew up with. We look at Nazi Germany and say "how could the German people let this happen" while at the same time supporting the American Holocaust.

4. CEOs, athletes and actors get paid based on their worth. Ronda Rousey was the highest paid MMA fighter because she was the biggest draw. Thus is basic capitalisim. I have yet to meet a person who thinks women should make less than men. I do however meet a whole lot of people who think a male doctor with 10 years of experience who graduated from Harvard should make more than a female doctor with 4 years of experience who graduated from the University of Houston. Even if they are doing the same job. From all of my working experience I have never come across one female that was paid less. In fact when I was a manager my highestbpaid employee was female because she did the best job. She even made more per hour than the 2 shift managers I had.

Wage gaps in my estimation effects around 5% of working women and is mostly in high end jobs. Instead of generalizing this I want women to point out where they get paid less. Show me a female doctor in Houston with equal qualifications and I will join their protest against it.

5. I dont have full rights overy body either. I strongly believe in the privacy of ones body. In fact I support a constitutional amendment stating that we all have the right to privacy of our own body and that no personal decisions we make in regards to our body can be criminilized unless there is a victim or intended victim.

6. Men lack reproductive rights too. If a woman rapes a man and becomes pregnant he is still liable for child support. If a woman lies about being on birth control he is still liable for child support. Men rarely get custody in court of their kids. Its so biassd against men I have even seen a case where they deny the father custody because he has a job and the mother doesnt because they said would have more time to spend with the kids. Try arguing that logic as an unemployed father. Theres also the issue of parental alienation where women deny fathers from being in their kids lives when they seperate just because she doesnt like him anymore. Its a real issue and I have seen a lot of good men destroyed because their ex wife uses their kids to hurt them. Few things infuriate me more than an ex wife denying from seeing their kids the turn around and tell their kids that their father doesnt want to be a part of their life. It happens a lot and few people give a **** because mens rights is a dirty word.

7. Sexual attraction is natures way of ensuring we procreate to keep the species going. Everyone is judged based on their looks. We all do it and there is a logical reason we do it. Its weird because most men would love to get cat called or told by women how good they look. How many women out there wont date a short guy or any number of other things. There are no straight men in this world who give two ****s what brand purse you have or what brand your clothes are. Thats all women who do that ****.

8. Atleast domestic violence against women is considered to be terrible. Most people find women abusing men to be funny. How many mens shelters are there for abused men? Try telling your friends or family yoir wife abuses you and see what happens. See if you get the concern and help a woman would get in that same situation. Its considered socially acceptable for women to hit men. We raise our boys specifically tellimg them not to hit women which implies that hitting boys is okay.

9. I would say gay men are more stigmatized than lesbians. Transgender is both a mens and womens issue because if you are TG you either were born a man or want to be a man.

10. This person clearly lacks any insight into what goes on in schools because normal behavior by boys is increasingly becoming criminilized.

11. I can see someone is pretty from looking at them. You actually have to talk to them to determine how smart they are. If given a choice of either being incredibly pretty and below average intelligence or incredibly smart with below average intelligence?

12. I am willing to support maternity leave up to a point. First kid sure. Second kid maybe. Third kid your really pushing it. I am pro life so I am willing to help if you make a mistake but I dont want to encourage people to have kids they cant afford. I used to manage HUD houses in Brenam and Lake Summerville Texas, I have seen 18 year old girls purposely get pregnant to get benefits.

13. Everyone should have some kind of protection if they are walking alone at night. There are parts of Houston I wont go to because I am white because I know my chances of being robbed or hurt is significantly increased. This is just basic common sense.

14. Pretty sure Singapore allows prostitution. The availability of porn and prostitutes for men to get their rocks off always decreases rape.

15. Just because something isnt 50/50 does not mean one side is discriminated against. Men make up the vast majority of workplace deaths. If I use feminists logic that is proof men are being discriminated against. Wheres the campaign to end the gender gap work place deaths. Where is the campaign to the gender incarceration gap? If the incarceration rates were reversed this dip**** would have included it as proof women are disadvantaged. Either they have to acknoledge that ther are diffrences between men and women that cause these variations or they have to accept that men are discriminated against in those situations.

16. I am broke but if any women want to go to the womens paradise of Rwanda or Cuba I will find them someone to finance it for them.

17. I would never tell someone to think of themselves as a victim. You want to march for rights go right ahead but the victim mentality is not a good thing to have. I dont but that women are disadvantaged anymore. There are areas they are, there are areas men are. Some of it is because of natural diffrences. We all have the same rights but we are not all born equal. I wasnt born with the talent of LeBron James, that doesnt mean I am discriminated against. There are physical and emotional diffrences between men and women. There are outliers but on average a man is physically superior to women.

It’s over."

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cajunrevenge For This Useful Post:

AerchAngel (01-29-2017), Jaw (01-31-2017), sturg33 (01-29-2017)

Secretary of Statistics AerchAngel's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    I understand Pres Agent Orange is a buffoon and all but what are they protesting to him about? He hasn't sign anything that lessen their rights?

Why did they not march when Obama was president as the same thing happen to women while he was in office and he could have done something to enlighten their rights but not a peep out of them? Same for blacks as well?

A political move with the women, don't do it when a Dem is president but do it when a Rep is president mentality?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,757 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunrevenge View Post
    1. Why do they only thank women? Pretty sure there were a lot of men who advocated and advanced womens rights too.

2. Rights for almost everyone has improved greatly over the last 100 years. Pretty much only rich white people had any sort of rights. Some had them in theory but if you cant afford a lawyer to enforce those rights they dont mean much.

3. The reason women didnt have those rights are because people vote based on their own sense of morality that is heavily influenced by their upbringing instead of based on liberty and what was constitutional. Too few people have the critical thinking skills required to overcome the propoganda and indoctrination they grew up with. We look at Nazi Germany and say "how could the German people let this happen" while at the same time supporting the American Holocaust.

4. CEOs, athletes and actors get paid based on their worth. Ronda Rousey was the highest paid MMA fighter because she was the biggest draw. Thus is basic capitalisim. I have yet to meet a person who thinks women should make less than men. I do however meet a whole lot of people who think a male doctor with 10 years of experience who graduated from Harvard should make more than a female doctor with 4 years of experience who graduated from the University of Houston. Even if they are doing the same job. From all of my working experience I have never come across one female that was paid less. In fact when I was a manager my highestbpaid employee was female because she did the best job. She even made more per hour than the 2 shift managers I had.

Wage gaps in my estimation effects around 5% of working women and is mostly in high end jobs. Instead of generalizing this I want women to point out where they get paid less. Show me a female doctor in Houston with equal qualifications and I will join their protest against it.

5. I dont have full rights overy body either. I strongly believe in the privacy of ones body. In fact I support a constitutional amendment stating that we all have the right to privacy of our own body and that no personal decisions we make in regards to our body can be criminilized unless there is a victim or intended victim.

6. Men lack reproductive rights too. If a woman rapes a man and becomes pregnant he is still liable for child support. If a woman lies about being on birth control he is still liable for child support. Men rarely get custody in court of their kids. Its so biassd against men I have even seen a case where they deny the father custody because he has a job and the mother doesnt because they said would have more time to spend with the kids. Try arguing that logic as an unemployed father. Theres also the issue of parental alienation where women deny fathers from being in their kids lives when they seperate just because she doesnt like him anymore. Its a real issue and I have seen a lot of good men destroyed because their ex wife uses their kids to hurt them. Few things infuriate me more than an ex wife denying from seeing their kids the turn around and tell their kids that their father doesnt want to be a part of their life. It happens a lot and few people give a **** because mens rights is a dirty word.

7. Sexual attraction is natures way of ensuring we procreate to keep the species going. Everyone is judged based on their looks. We all do it and there is a logical reason we do it. Its weird because most men would love to get cat called or told by women how good they look. How many women out there wont date a short guy or any number of other things. There are no straight men in this world who give two ****s what brand purse you have or what brand your clothes are. Thats all women who do that ****.

8. Atleast domestic violence against women is considered to be terrible. Most people find women abusing men to be funny. How many mens shelters are there for abused men? Try telling your friends or family yoir wife abuses you and see what happens. See if you get the concern and help a woman would get in that same situation. Its considered socially acceptable for women to hit men. We raise our boys specifically tellimg them not to hit women which implies that hitting boys is okay.

9. I would say gay men are more stigmatized than lesbians. Transgender is both a mens and womens issue because if you are TG you either were born a man or want to be a man.

10. This person clearly lacks any insight into what goes on in schools because normal behavior by boys is increasingly becoming criminilized.

11. I can see someone is pretty from looking at them. You actually have to talk to them to determine how smart they are. If given a choice of either being incredibly pretty and below average intelligence or incredibly smart with below average intelligence?

12. I am willing to support maternity leave up to a point. First kid sure. Second kid maybe. Third kid your really pushing it. I am pro life so I am willing to help if you make a mistake but I dont want to encourage people to have kids they cant afford. I used to manage HUD houses in Brenam and Lake Summerville Texas, I have seen 18 year old girls purposely get pregnant to get benefits.

13. Everyone should have some kind of protection if they are walking alone at night. There are parts of Houston I wont go to because I am white because I know my chances of being robbed or hurt is significantly increased. This is just basic common sense.

14. Pretty sure Singapore allows prostitution. The availability of porn and prostitutes for men to get their rocks off always decreases rape.

15. Just because something isnt 50/50 does not mean one side is discriminated against. Men make up the vast majority of workplace deaths. If I use feminists logic that is proof men are being discriminated against. Wheres the campaign to end the gender gap work place deaths. Where is the campaign to the gender incarceration gap? If the incarceration rates were reversed this dip**** would have included it as proof women are disadvantaged. Either they have to acknoledge that ther are diffrences between men and women that cause these variations or they have to accept that men are discriminated against in those situations.

16. I am broke but if any women want to go to the womens paradise of Rwanda or Cuba I will find them someone to finance it for them.

17. I would never tell someone to think of themselves as a victim. You want to march for rights go right ahead but the victim mentality is not a good thing to have. I dont but that women are disadvantaged anymore. There are areas they are, there are areas men are. Some of it is because of natural diffrences. We all have the same rights but we are not all born equal. I wasnt born with the talent of LeBron James, that doesnt mean I am discriminated against. There are physical and emotional diffrences between men and women. There are outliers but on average a man is physically superior to women.
    The problem with your post is you're approaching it with logic and context... which women don't seem to want to do
    Last edited by sturg33; 01-29-2017 at 03:33 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    Great post cajun. You should submit it to the writer.

Secretary of Statistics AerchAngel's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Can the women please protest against Muslim religion of stoning women for having adulterous affairs, when they read and write, drive a car, have an abortion.

Or when LGBT people get thrown off high buildings because they are who they want to be.

Why aren't anyone protesting that? Those end games are death or violence. The other religions only say "no, I wish you won't do it" and leave it to you without any violence or fines or jail any punishment except shaming.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AerchAngel View Post

Why aren't anyone protesting that? Those end games are death or violence. The other religions only say "no, I wish you won't do it" and leave it to you without any violence or fines or jail any punishment except shaming.

It’s over."