Page 82 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,640 of 1885

Thread: Political Correctness

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,758 Posts
    Can you show me one of your thousand examples where someone lost their job or award or something due to their liberal politics?

I told you I'll look but citing Trump tweeting at somebody he doesn't like is irrelevant. I am very aware he is a child

**NOT ACTUALLY RACIST
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    440 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunrevenge View Post
    Would you consider saying Bernie Sanders 15$ an hour minimum wage is crazy a personal attack because Trump does not differentiate political opinions from personal attacks. For example, a good friend of his Judge Andrew Napalitano who Trump attacked for simply giving his legal opinion. Trump wholeheartedly believes that anyone who does not bow before him should face serious consequences. That he is only sometimes able to follow through on those threats is not the point.

Its hard for me to fathom someone who believed in Ron Paul can be so blind to this ****. Maybe you should listen to Dr. Paul some more.
    Trump attacked the judge? Did he call Fox News and say to fire the judge or anything or just a verbal spat? Or did Trump do what most people do when they are verbally attacked and return the favor?

Trump still calls on fake news Acosta for questions and he doesn’t have to do that. You’d think there be evidence to back up your argument. There’s none.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,758 Posts

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sturg33 For This Useful Post:

Jaw (07-29-2019)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Krgrecw View Post
    Trump attacked the judge? Did he call Fox News and say to fire the judge or anything or just a verbal spat? Or did Trump do what most people do when they are verbally attacked and return the favor?

Trump still calls on fake news Acosta for questions and he doesn’t have to do that. You’d think there be evidence to back up your argument. There’s none.

First, this started with the post saying a beauty queen lost her crown for supporting Trump. I exposed that for the lie that it was. She was removed for using twitter to spread racist propaganda. Then after exposing that this changed to losing an award do to a political opinion. Which I then provided in the form of Penn Jillette from Celebreity Apprentice who won and then was changed after being told that endorsing Trump was a requirement to win the contest.

Now lets talk about Nepalitano.

“When you look at the continuous incorrect statements by Nepolitano over the past 2 years, it is fair to ask FNC why they allow him to have national air time. The man has been significantly wrong on at least 8 major occasions. Unacceptable! Take him off the air!”

Please do quote or link any attacks by the Judge on Trump. This comment is solely based on the Judge's legal opinion that does not agree with Trump. For which Trump calls for him to be removed from TV. I have provided you 2 great examples. The point is that Trump believes anyone who does not support him is personally attacking him and should be removed from whatever position they hold. How about you provide me some examples of personal attacks by these two against Trump.
    "Donald Trump will serve a second term as president of the United States.

It’s over."

Little Thethe Nov 19, 2020.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post
    Can you show me one of your thousand examples where someone lost their job or award or something due to their liberal politics?

I told you I'll look but citing Trump tweeting at somebody he doesn't like is irrelevant. I am very aware he is a child
    "The ironic thing here is that if she went on Twitter and said anything bad about Trump and he heard about it he would have demanded she be stripped of the crown."

I can provide you a **** load of examples of Trump demanding people be removed or lose their position for their political beliefs/support. Which is why I have no sympathy for people who support him who lose anything because of their support for him or their political beliefs. Its exactly what they want to do to their critics. Cry me a river.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,758 Posts
    "The ironic thing here is that if she went on Twitter and said anything bad about Trump and he heard about it he would have demanded she be stripped of the crown."

I can provide you a **** load of examples of Trump demanding people be removed or lose their position for their political beliefs/support. Which is why I have no sympathy for people who support him who lose anything because of their support for him or their political beliefs. Its exactly what they want to do to their critics. Cry me a river.
    I've asked you for one example out of your library of **** loads.

Do you have one? I dont give a **** about Trump personally whining about a personal slight.

Also, what was the racist propaganda? She said black people kill black people at a higher rate than white people.

Facts are racist propaganda?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,758 Posts

So your one example, is a theoretical hypothetical that didnt happen?

Nailed it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts

So your just going to no sell this perfect example where Trump required contestants endorse him for President in order to win?

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,758 Posts
    Dude that is an entity that Donald Trump owns. He was involved in both the Apprentice and the President, and used his own fragile ego.

Why you think this is comparable at all is beyond me.

But show me a few thousand more examples since you have so many. I want to re-iterate for the 100th time that I don't care about Trump crying about a personal attack.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts
    I've asked you for one example out of your library of **** loads.

Do you have one? I dont give a **** about Trump personally whining about a personal slight.

Also, what was the racist propaganda? She said black people kill black people at a higher rate than white people.

Facts are racist propaganda?

Maybe you can clue me in on why a person would post that black people are mostly killed by black people only when that is true of literally every race that isnt a ridiculously small minority. If I were to post "jews are mostly killed by Jews so they need to fix the problem in their own communities first" it would be fair to wonder why I am singling out one group and leaving out the context seemingly on purpose to manipulate how people perceive the data.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,758 Posts
    Maybe you can clue me in on why a person would post that black people are mostly killed by black people only when that is true of literally every race that isnt a ridiculously small minority. If I were to post "jews are mostly killed by Jews so they need to fix the problem in their own communities first" it would be fair to wonder why I am singling out one group and leaving out the context seemingly on purpose to manipulate how people perceive the data.
    Because she was engaging with someone who was going on and on about how white people are killing black people in droves.

Again - facts are propoganda...

This is really weird hill for you to die on.

Is it safe to say you support the Woman being disqualified for this?

Maybe you should go back and listen to more Dr. Paul

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts
    So you are no selling the example provided?

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts
    Because she was engaging with someone who was going on and on about how white people are killing black people in droves.

Again - facts are propoganda...

This is really weird hill for you to die on.

Is it safe to say you support the Woman being disqualified for this?

Maybe you should go back and listen to more Dr. Paul

I dont give two ****s if she has the crown or title or whatever. What happened to her is exactly the kind of America Trump wants. Just in reverse. There are only two people to Trump. People who support him and enemies. He thinks the law is a weapon to be used against his critics and those who support him should be above the law. Trump thinks only Trump supporters can investigate Trump. Trump thinks only Trump supporters can be judges in cases he is involved in. I think we really need to define attack here. Saying something truthful that is negative for Trump is not an attack.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,758 Posts
    I'll ask again and then moving on.

If you have examples of entities (i.e., not entities directly controlled by Donald Trump), where that entity stripped someone of their job/award/accolades for posting liberal beliefs, then please share.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,758 Posts
    I dont give two ****s if she has the crown or title or whatever. What happened to her is exactly the kind of America Trump wants. Just in reverse. There are only two people to Trump. People who support him and enemies. He thinks the law is a weapon to be used against his critics and those who support him should be above the law. Trump thinks only Trump supporters can investigate Trump. Trump thinks only Trump supporters can be judges in cases he is involved in. I think we really need to define attack here. Saying something truthful that is negative for Trump is not an attack.
    And if Trump is using the law to do this, I'll be equally as outraged.

As it stands, conservative women who compete in these contests have gotten the memo that they cannot free express their viewpoints without unjustified consequence. That is policiing speech, and as a staunch libertarian and first amendment advocate, I am disgusted by it.

**NOT ACTUALLY RACIST
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    440 Posts
    Surprised NASA has been given such a pass by the PC police.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts
    And if Trump is using the law to do this, I'll be equally as outraged.

As it stands, conservative women who compete in these contests have gotten the memo that they cannot free express their viewpoints without unjustified consequence. That is policiing speech, and as a staunch libertarian and first amendment advocate, I am disgusted by it.

Well let me quote the President. "If you dont like the country, leave".

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post

Over 99% of people who die in car accidents were wearing shoes. Statistics without context are meaningless. Looks like we need a while new thread about intellectual dishonesty and using how to manipulate the use of statistics.

It’s over."

**NOT ACTUALLY RACIST
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    440 Posts
    Over 99% of people who die in car accidents were wearing shoes. Statistics without context are meaningless. Looks like we need a while new thread about intellectual dishonesty and using how to manipulate the use of statistics.
    You smoking some good stuff tonight?