Thread: Can someone please rein in this egomaniac in?

Secretary of Statistics AerchAngel's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts

Can someone please rein in this egomaniac in?

Yo Agent Orange/Heat Mizer/Dumpster Fire, you need to step back take a few breaths and think about what you are doing? Do you have an end game instead of being a buttocks of a chimpanzee?

Wall is a no no as it won't do schit but waste money. We have better uses for that money.

I am all for trying to subvert or lessen the illegals by normal means from coming over and getting rid of sanctuary cities but that should be the extent of it.

Also, stop trying to ensure you get every promise you made to fruition in the first week without reading what you are trying to do. We know you are trying to be the best president or better than the last two, but they lie and don't keep even half their promises why should you? Some of your promises suck to be honest and the Americans do not want them.

We care about two things:

1. Good jobs
    2. No wars or get us out and away from them.

I am afraid of the second one because you are pissing off a lot of people.

Me personally, those two above..and take care of my race as we are devoid of real leadership and direction. I like what you said about Chicago, but you need to be around us more so we can teach you properly.

If you can make other countries pay for their own care more is a bonus. I am tired of paying for other countries and our own as well.

Boras' Client
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    847 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AerchAngel View Post
    Yo Agent Orange/Heat Mizer/Dumpster Fire, you need to step back take a few breaths and think about what you are doing? Do you have an end game instead of being a buttocks of a chimpanzee?

Wall is a no no as it won't do schit but waste money. We have better uses for that money.

I am all for trying to subvert or lessen the illegals by normal means from coming over and getting rid of sanctuary cities but that should be the extent of it.

Also, stop trying to ensure you get every promise you made to fruition in the first week without reading what you are trying to do. We know you are trying to be the best president or better than the last two, but they lie and don't keep even half their promises why should you? Some of your promises suck to be honest and the Americans do not want them.

1. Good jobs

Me personally, those two above..and take care of my race as we are devoid of real leadership and direction. I like what you said about Chicago, but you need to be around us more so we can teach you properly.

If you can make other countries pay for their own care more is a bonus. I am tired of paying for other countries and our own as well.
    Hey, good luck with that one my friend. lol

A friend is supposed to send me a story that I will post on here about the Repubs try motives for and with "Agent Orange" I have to admit that one is my fave. I wanted to actually read the article before I posted it and she hasn't sent it to me yet.

10 yr, $185 million Extension
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    853 Posts
    This is absolutely amazing:

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mqt For This Useful Post:

BedellBrave (01-28-2017), chop2chip (01-30-2017), CK86 (01-26-2017), Dalyn (01-28-2017), goldfly (01-26-2017), jpx7 (01-26-2017), Metaphysicist (01-27-2017), The Chosen One (01-26-2017)

**NOT ACTUALLY RACIST
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    441 Posts
    [QUOTE=AerchAngel;363585]Yo Agent Orange/Heat Mizer/Dumpster Fire, you need to step back take a few breaths and think about what you are doing? Do you have an end game instead of being a buttocks of a chimpanzee?

1. Good jobs

If you can make other countries pay for their own care more is a bonus. I am tired of paying for other countries and our own as well.[/QUOTE

Wtf. You didn't vote for trump and the people that did, voted because of what he stood for. His People want the wall. You may not approve of it but I wasn't a fan of Obamacare and that got passed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,744 Posts
    I dont understand the fear that Trump is going to start wars. Its intellectual dishonesty. If you think Trump would bomb countriee for insulting him on twitter you should be banned from voting. Just like the Obama is a muslim people.
    "Donald Trump will serve a second term as president of the United States.

It’s over."

Little Thethe Nov 19, 2020.

It's OVER 5,000! bravesnumberone's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,026 Posts
    The chance to rein the guy in was to not nominate him over a dozen far more qualified candidates despite their flaws. He's doing exactly as he said he would.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bravesnumberone For This Useful Post:

BedellBrave (01-28-2017), Runnin (01-27-2017)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    853 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunrevenge View Post
    I dont understand the fear that Trump is going to start wars. Its intellectual dishonesty. If you think Trump would bomb countriee for insulting him on twitter you should be banned from voting. Just like the Obama is a muslim people.
    I'm not saying he's going to actually start wars, but at least that fear is grounded in the reality of the tone he's taken regarding other nations and his comments regarding nuclear weapons, whereas the Obama is a Muslim idea essentially boiled down to bigotry.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    Trump doesn't have to attack somebody to start a war. No one knows how many wars and conflicts America stops simply by being the adult in the room.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,744 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mqt View Post
    I'm not saying he's going to actually start wars, but at least that fear is grounded in the reality of the tone he's taken regarding other nations and his comments regarding nuclear weapons, whereas the Obama is a Muslim idea essentially boiled down to bigotry.
    Its not grounded in reality though. Trade wars sure, but no one is stupid enough to attack us. If anything he stopped a war with Russia. We were already fighting a proxy war with Russia in Syria.

One thing I am noticing is Trump will make a bold claim like saying he will end NAFTA or leave NATO and the left freaks the **** out. Trump never had any intention of pulling out, he said that for leverage. If they know we have no intention of pulling out then why would they renegotiate a new deal?

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,744 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Runnin View Post
    Trump doesn't have to attack somebody to start a war. No one knows how many wars and conflicts America stops simply by being the adult in the room.

Our foreign policy has been set on bat **** crazy for a long time. I dont know how many conflicts we stop but I believe we cause far more than we prevent. We are the #1 terrorist nation. We have this sense of righteousness that we can bomb the **** out of people and if one of them retaliates by blowing up a bomb killing our people that they were the bad guy.

When you pay your taxes remember that all tax money you will pay wont cover the cost of 1 bomb to kill Muhammed al-whatever in a hut.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    853 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,744 Posts
    One picture is zoomed in more, that makes everything bigger.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    Our foreign policy has been set on bat **** crazy for a long time. I dont know how many conflicts we stop but I believe we cause far more than we prevent. We are the #1 terrorist nation. We have this sense of righteousness that we can bomb the **** out of people and if one of them retaliates by blowing up a bomb killing our people that they were the bad guy.

When you pay your taxes remember that all tax money you will pay wont cover the cost of 1 bomb to kill Muhammed al-whatever in a hut.
    But how do you figure that Trump isn't going to have an even more aggressive and intruding foreign policy? The US already has a military presence in practically every corner of the world. When you attach Trump and his antagonizing face and words to that force that is already unwelcome in many places, the opportunities for missteps increases exponentially.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,744 Posts
    Having a military prescense in practically every corner of the world is a big part of the problem in the first place.

And I just want to say I love the nickname Agent Orange.

It’s over."

Boras' Client
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    847 Posts
    Having a militart prescense in practically every corner of the world is a big part of the problem.

Yeah that one is my favorite as well.

Secretary of Statistics AerchAngel's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Having a military prescense in practically every corner of the world is a big part of the problem in the first place.

Thanks. I see other people are starting to use it now. I think it fits him perfectly just like the pesticide I got it from and his Orange face. I also liken him to Heatmizer from the Christmas cartoons because he looks and acts like him.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,744 Posts
    I like it as simply Agent Orange. President Agent Orange just doesnt sound right.

It’s over."